Obama: "You Can't Change Washington From The Inside."

Now Obama is plagiarizing what Romney said..?

Obama is such a empty suit and the empty chair FITS

vote him out people..we can't take another four years of his division and his "visions" of transforming OUR COUNTRY

Are you that blind? Didn't you hear Mitch McConnel and John Boehnor both say their primary mission would be to prevent Obama's reelection? This has been the most do nothing congress I've seen during my 78 years. Sometimes the Republicans have voted down one of their own suggestions after Obama tried to compromise and give them what they had asked for. That's about as bad as it gets.

what, ObamaCare and a 800 BILLION stimulus wasn't enough SPENDING for you people?
poor obama, they just wouldn't let him spend into our great great grandchildren wallets

All right wing assholes live in a bubble:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

winners2.jpg

Are you that blind? Didn't you hear Mitch McConnel and John Boehnor both say their primary mission would be to prevent Obama's reelection? This has been the most do nothing congress I've seen during my 78 years. Sometimes the Republicans have voted down one of their own suggestions after Obama tried to compromise and give them what they had asked for. That's about as bad as it gets.

what, ObamaCare and a 800 BILLION stimulus wasn't enough SPENDING for you people?
poor obama, they just wouldn't let him spend into our great great grandchildren wallets

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

winners2.jpg

That's strange......because CBS has been reporting all week that incomes have been going down for the last few years and continue to. ABC says the same thing. Incomes are currently at 1995 levels. As a matter of fact they said that incomes dropped faster the last 3 years than during the 18 month recession that ended in 2009.

Must be true.......

Median Incomes Down During Recovery and Moments to Lead on Debt — Today’s Q’s for O’s WH — 8/30/12 - ABC News

So this must mean that things are worse now for consumers than during the Bush recession.

Why is there such a gap in earning between the 1% and the 99%ers?

One explanation could be the simple fact that the US Dollar is sliding in value. After QE1, QE2, and now QE3 the US Treasury is purposely shrinking the value of our incomes by buying US Treasury bonds with newly printed notes to the tune of $40 billion dollars per month for the rest of the year. By Christmas the value of your income will shrink a minimum of 10%. You need more than a 10% pay increase to keep up with all of the ever increasing costs the Obama Administration is forcing down our throats. This is part of Obama's redistribution assault on consumers that not only hits taxpayers but the 47% that don't pay any income taxes.

Last edited:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

winners2.jpg

That's strange......because CBS has been reporting all week that incomes have been going down for the last few years and continue to. ABC says the same thing. Incomes are currently at 1995 levels. As a matter of fact they said that incomes dropped faster the last 3 years than during the 18 month recession that ended in 2009.

Must be true.......

Median Incomes Down During Recovery and Moments to Lead on Debt — Today’s Q’s for O’s WH — 8/30/12 - ABC News

So this must mean that things are worse now for consumers than during the Bush recession.

Why is there such a gape in earning between the 1% and the 99%ers?

One explanation could be the simple fact that the US Dollar is sliding in value. After QE1, QE2, and now QE3 the US Treasury is purposely shrinking the value of our incomes by buying US Treasury bonds with newly printed notes to the tune of $40 billion dollars per month for the rest of the year. By Christmas the value of your income will shrink a minimum of 10%. You need more than a 10% pay increase to keep up with all of the ever increasing costs the Obama Administration is forcing down our throats. This is part of Obama's redistribution assault on consumers that not only hits taxpayers but the 47% that don't pay any income taxes.

It also means that the annual interest payment(which must be made) on the Reagan Bushes debt is about half what it would be if things were let alone. It also means that anyone who can buy a car or a home or a washer or dryer or take a vacation beyond their means can borrow money at an all time low interest rate. When my kids were young I borrowed money and took them on vacation twice a year. Two of them have masters degrees and the other one earns over $100K.

vote him out people..we can't take another four years of his division and his "visions" of transforming OUR COUNTRY

That's the job of the opposition party, no matter which party it is, fool.

Not once in my adult life have I seen two leaders....one speaker of the house and the other a leader of the minority party in the senate, state that their primary mission would be to prevent the reelection of a sitting president. It takes balls and ignorance mixed to do something like that. Thanks to the screwed up T party our country is in dire straits.

Not once in my adult life have I seen two leaders....one speaker of the house and the other a leader of the minority party in the senate, state that their primary mission would be to prevent the reelection of a sitting president. It takes balls and ignorance mixed to do something like that. Thanks to the screwed up T party our country is in dire straits.
Guess you were dead asleep during the eight years of Chmpola, huh?

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

winners2.jpg

Must be true.......

Why is there such a gape in earning between the 1% and the 99%ers?

It also means that the annual interest payment(which must be made) on the Reagan Bushes debt is about half what it would be if things were let alone. It also means that anyone who can buy a car or a home or a washer or dryer or take a vacation beyond their means can borrow money at an all time low interest rate. When my kids were young I borrowed money and took them on vacation twice a year. Two of them have masters degrees and the other one earns over $100K.
Wrong.....interest rates were already bottomed out.

They can't go any lower.

This is just Obama spending and sticking us with the bill and making sure that we don't get hit too hard with inflation before the election.

If Romney wins he'll stop the printing of cash and interest rates will go up. So will inflation, but the reason this will happen is because the Obama Administration has been doing everything it can to artificially keep interest rates low and inflation stable until after the election.

Problem is we're on the edge of a cliff and Democrats and the media will do everything in their power to make us fall over it after November, win or lose. The only difference will be media coverage according to who is in the White House. Positive if it's Obama and negative if it's Romney.

Last edited:
2012-09-20T185649Z_93837766_GM1E89L080Z01_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION.JPG

Today on a taping of Univision Obama said this:

"You can't change Washington from the inside......you can only change it from the outside."

Looks like Obama has given up. Should we let this loser have another 4 years to prove he's right???

September 20, 2012 3:31 pm

President Obama has learned something during his presidency: You can’t change Washington from the inside.

“The most important lesson I’ve learned is that you can’t change Washington from the inside,” he told a Univision forum Thursday. “You can only change it from the outside.”

The remark immediately set off the political media on Twitter.

“(This) is perhaps Obama’s worst gaffe since he met Joe the Plumber?” BuzzFeed editor Ben Smith asked on Twitter Thursday afternoon.

http://freebeacon.com/obama-you-cant-change-washington-from-the-inside/

I'm for letting him test his theory.....by firing his ass.

That's why we have those little things called "elections" dumbass. From the outside.

I love it. I absolutely LOVE reading the nutter rws twisting themselves into knots every time they're faced with yet another PROOF that their emperor is plumb nekkid!

You know how there are websites trying to keep up with all of Mitten's "gaffes"?

We should have a forum just for the really STOOOPID things the sheeple rw's write.

obama meant that Washington can't be changed by working within the system. Washington needs an over reaching power, like a dictator whose wish is a command.

I love it. I absolutely LOVE reading the nutter rws twisting themselves into knots every time they're faced with yet another PROOF that their emperor is plumb nekkid!

You know how there are websites trying to keep up with all of Mitten's "gaffes"?

We should have a forum just for the really STOOOPID things the sheeple rw's write.

So you agree that the emperor has no clothes.........

obama_the_emperor_has_no_clothes.jpg

obama meant that Washington can't be changed by working within the system. Washington needs an over reaching power, like a dictator whose wish is a command.

You talk to Obama often do ya? You aren't any better at putting words into his mouth than anyone's here on this MB. Play it safe. Speak for yourself or find something not out of context to qoute.

I listened to him today complaining about how Congress won't do what they are told.

You talk to Obama often do ya? You aren't any better at putting words into his mouth than anyone's here on this MB. Play it safe. Speak for yourself or find something not out of context to qoute.

rw's ALWAYS know what the libs "meant" but they NEVER EVER understand what some pubpot "meant".

That's why they keep voting against their own best interest.

Romney in 2007:

I don't think you change Washington from the inside. I think you change it from the outside," Romney said in late 2007, according to NBC News.

Change Washington? Romney in 2007 echoes Obama in 2012 - latimes.com

"Probably my best capability is in building a good team and working with people within that team and across the aisle to get the job done, and I'm not trying to take away from somebody else. They may have their skills. Sen. McCain has been there in Washington 27 years. So he certainly has political skill, but I believe that at this time, to change Washington, it would be helpful to have somebody who comes with more private sector skill, experience outside Washington. I don't think you change Washington from the inside. I think you change it from the outside."

Mitt on Huck, McCain, Ann - First Read - NBC News

Oh I believe all of the independents are beginning to see that anything is better than returning to the failed policies of Reagan and the Bushes. I have news for them..."TRICKLE DOWN FAILED"

It almost ruined the country......as a matter of fact the jury is still out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back