Obama years so bad that 7.8 percent seems like a good number

Since 1961...

Republican job growth - 24 million jobs in 28 years.

Democrats - 42 million jobs in 24 years.

We have just had the fastest drop in unemployment since 1984....from 10.2% to 7.8%%. All this in spite of the fact that House Republicans have blocked infrastructure spending bills that would have helped. Why? Because Republicans are more concerned with winning the election than helping America.

Umemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 7.8%
The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.
5 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $10 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.
Obama has done a very good job.

The GOP talks about the bad economy every single day, and what they will do to reverse 3 years of decline. What has Obama done since the GOP took the House? Oh yeah, run for re-election.

Sorry, the experiment of tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation has been done already to no clear benefit to the American working class, other then that they have nothing and America knows it.

The Reagan years were the largest increase in growth post WW2. The Obama years have been the worst recovery on record.
I think that speaks for itself as to which is working. Are you really prepared to say Obama's policies have been a success?

That depends if you are only prepared to define success as a total reset to to pre-recession numbers, not going to get that by any policy in a mere four years, if ever, and once again we are back to what republicans would have done to restore things with their punish the poor for being poor policies. Say what McCain would have done differently with a divided congress to restore, for example, the equity in our homes, the basis of working class wealth.

So 7.8% UE is too high for Obama to deserve being re-elected?

Do you know what September UE was when Reagan won 49 states in 1984?

7.3%

lol, big difference, eh?

Was that higher or lower than the day Reagan took office?
IS UE today higher or lower than the day Obama took office?

If you can tell me why that would be relevant without sounding like your usual moronic self, I might look it up for you.

I don't think anyone is saying they are great.

The number is an improvement, when you check in with reality and consider the FACTS of what kind of economy we had in '07/'08... 7.8% is a step in the right direction.

:lol:

I don't think anyone is saying they are great.

The number is an improvement, when you check in with reality and consider the FACTS of what kind of economy we had in '07/'08... 7.8% is a step in the right direction.

:lol:

And if this were 6 months into Obama's term you might have a point. But as it is 3+ years into his term and this is the best his policies have produced, still above when he took office, anyone with even 2 working brain cells would look at this and see failure.

You have to be totally ignorant to not understand that these numbers prove Obama was a success and the TeaBagger GOP congress FAILED at OBSTRUCTION.

2010 was all for naught. Not even your flood of rube teafools into positions of power can stop Obama from saving us from ourselves.

He is Jesus.

Forum List

Back