Obama wrote two speeches; Romney only wrote a victory speech...

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Impressive display of confidence, or delusional thinking? Mitt Romney told reporters on his campaign plane election night that he’s only written one speech—a victory speech. He says he felt “intellectually” that he’d win the race for a long time, adding that he has few campaign regrets. President Obama, on the other hand, says he took a more humble approach. “You always have two speeches prepared because you can’t take anything for granted,” Obama said.

Obama: I have two speeches prepared - POLITICO.com

Romney: I Only Wrote Victory Speech - The Daily Beast

Romney: I’ve only written a victory speech – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Either he's super confident, or has a team of lawyers already lined up to help him steal the election like Jr. did in 2004.

Impressive display of confidence, or delusional thinking? Mitt Romney told reporters on his campaign plane election night that he’s only written one speech—a victory speech. He says he felt “intellectually” that he’d win the race for a long time, adding that he has few campaign regrets. President Obama, on the other hand, says he took a more humble approach. “You always have two speeches prepared because you can’t take anything for granted,” Obama said.

Romney: I’ve only written a victory speech – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Sorry, but I don't buy into that. According to reports, Romney's campaign had internal numbers showing Obama with a 5 point lead in Ohio as of last night. They knew they were in trouble.

Sorry, but I don't buy into that. According to reports, Romney's campaign had internal numbers showing Obama with a 5 point lead in Ohio as of last night. They knew they were in trouble.

If they really had polling that showed that, then my question is WHY did they say they only prepared one speech PUBLICLY?

Forum List

Back