Obama, Worst president in history, bar none.

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Doubled the national debt
created ISIS
divided the nation by race, religion, sex, location, income, and sexual orientation
bowed to foreign leaders
kowtowed to radical muslim terrorists
drew meaningless red lines in the sand
Lied about obamacare
put more americans in poverty than ever before
put more americans on welfare than ever before
put more americans on foodstamps than ever before
backed the corrupt lying hildebeast
made the USA the laughing stock of the world
gave nuclear weapons to Iran
accomplished nothing good for America
opened our borders to terrorists, drug pushers, human traffickers, and criminal aliens
kept his background hidden and lied about who he really is
allowed americans to die in Benghazi for political gain
commuted the sentences of traitors and murderers

please feel free to add to the list.

Bad as Hussein has been, Wilson, T. Roosevelt, FDR, Lincoln, Buchanan, and LBJ were all worse.

History didn't begin the day you were born.

created ISIS
divided the nation by race, religion, sex, location, income, and sexual orientation
bowed to foreign leaders
Lied about obamacare
opened our borders to terrorists, drug pushers, human traffickers, and criminal aliens

Why do you all love so much to make shit up and then toss around the lies like they are a football? Does it make you feel powerful or something?

Always remember something my good friends......

The winner writes the History Books

Every time.

Bad as Hussein has been, Wilson, T. Roosevelt, FDR, Lincoln, Buchanan, and LBJ were all worse.

History didn't begin the day you were born.

I would say Wilson was worse. Had he not ushered in as much regressive policy as he had things wouldn't be as bad.

Otherwise they were all at least patriotic and believed in "progress". The meat puppet faggot is a "citizen of the world" and holds the US in contempt. All the libturd elites do.

Why do you all love so much to make shit up and then toss around the lies like they are a football? Does it make you feel powerful or something?

Look in the mirror, little girl

Start refuting what the OP said or shut the fuck up.

Afraid we'll make you look the fool? Easier just to make general, obscure accusations then declare victory while you're running away? Waving the Fleur de Lis, no doubt.

Better you choose the latter of the two options. In a battle of wits, you are unarmed

Look in the mirror, little girl

Start refuting what the OP said or shut the fuck up.

Afraid we'll make you look the fool? Easier just to make general, obscure accusations then declare victory while you're running away? Waving the Fleur de Lis, no doubt.

Better you choose the latter of the two options. In a battle of wits, you are unarmed
Where do I start... There is a lie or distortion in each of those talking points. I'll start at the top. "Obama doubling the national debt" You are a fool if you think Obama alone was responsible for the doubling of the national debt. Discretionary spending is only a fraction of the debt and it's controlled by both the congress and the President. Though I think it a valid critique to criticize Obamas spending, saying he is responsible for 10 Trillion dollars being added to the debt is completely false.

I would say Wilson was worse. Had he not ushered in as much regressive policy as he had things wouldn't be as bad.

Otherwise they were all at least patriotic and believed in "progress". The meat puppet faggot is a "citizen of the world" and holds the US in contempt. All the libturd elites do.

Every president in the History of this Country has had at least one thing in common with the other..... They ALL loved the Country.

Even Woodhead Wilson and FDR. They loved the United States of America. They were wrong in so many ways, but I think they loved their Country. I really do

Then Bill The Rapist came along. Who was much more agnostic toward the Country than he actively hated it. He was for GODDAMNED SURE not a patriot..... But I don't think he hated the Country. He didn't give a fuck about the Country, but he didn't HATE the Country either

Barack The Lying Cocksucker HATES the United States of America.

He HATES out Military. He HATES our WHITENESS, he HATES the Constitution, he HATES Capitalism, he HATES everything about this Country.

And, the truth is, whether you want to admit or not..... So do dimocrap scum.

Read their posts. Is there ANY doubt in your mind that they HATE the USA?

If there is, you're way too forgiving.

Where do I start... There is a lie or distortion in each of those talking points. I'll start at the top. "Obama doubling the national debt" You are a fool if you think Obama alone was responsible for the doubling of the national debt. Discretionary spending is only a fraction of the debt and it controlled by both the congress and the President. Though I think it a valid critique to criticize Obamas spending, saying he is responsible for 10 Trillion dollars being added to the debt is completely false.

The Lying Cocksucker DOUBLED our National Debt.

Trump truthful about national debt doubling under Obama: RNC 2016 Fact Check

Period. All the obfuscations and lies you want to tell won't change that FACT.

You are demonstrably a liar.

Typical dimocrap scumbag

next

Which president can claim longest stock market winning streak?

The total return on the S&P 500, including dividends, was 11.96 percent for 2016, the eighth straight calendar year of positive returns since the crash of 2008 and 2009.

That means the S&P 500 produced a positive return during all eight years of President Obama’s administration.

An investment in the S&P 500 at the beginning of 2009 would have almost tripled by the end of 2016, increasing over 293 percent.

No other president in our history can claim a longer winning streak. Presidents Reagan and Clinton came the closest: The S&P 500 produced positive returns in seven of the eight years of their administrations.

(Thanks Obama!)

Every president in the History of this Country has had at least one thing in common with the other..... They ALL loved the Country.

Even Woodhead Wilson and FDR. They loved the United States of America. They were wrong in so many ways, but I think they loved their Country. I really do

Then Bill The Rapist came along. Who was much more agnostic toward the Country than he actively hated it. He was for GODDAMNED SURE not a patriot..... But I don't think he hated the Country. He didn't give a fuck about the Country, but he didn't HATE the Country either

Barack The Lying Cocksucker HATES the United States of America.

He HATES out Military. He HATES our WHITENESS, he HATES the Constitution, he HATES Capitalism, he HATES everything about this Country.

And, the truth is, whether you want to admit or not..... So do dimocrap scum.

Read their posts. Is there ANY doubt in your mind that they HATE the USA?

If there is, you're way too forgiving.
I guess we will just take your word on it... Do you realize how idiotic you sound? You can disagree with policy and ideology but taking it to the level you take it by saying such a large group including our current president HATES the USA just makes you sound like a fool.

created ISIS
bowed to foreign leaders
Lied about obamacare

Wrong!

ISIS was born out of the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. Bush created ISIS.

A brief history of ISIS

created ISIS
bowed to foreign leaders
Lied about obamacare

Wrong!

ISIS was born out of the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. Bush created ISIS.

A brief history of ISIS
ISIS was "born" before that, technically. But continue with your ignorance.

Which president can claim longest stock market winning streak?

The total return on the S&P 500, including dividends, was 11.96 percent for 2016, the eighth straight calendar year of positive returns since the crash of 2008 and 2009.

That means the S&P 500 produced a positive return during all eight years of President Obama’s administration.

An investment in the S&P 500 at the beginning of 2009 would have almost tripled by the end of 2016, increasing over 293 percent.

No other president in our history can claim a longer winning streak. Presidents Reagan and Clinton came the closest: The S&P 500 produced positive returns in seven of the eight years of their administrations.

(Thanks Obama!)
Obama, a President for the RICH! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back