Obama Worried Over Bubba's Speech At Convention

Why would anyone pay attention to an adultering, impeached, lying under oath, disbarred failure like Clinton.

Because he's still about 20 percentage points higher in approval ratings than your hero George W. Bush, who most Americans think is a total douche bag.

I guess birds of a feather.

Yup, you can be a rapist and a drug-addict and a total sleaze, but when you get friendly press you get higher approval ratings.

Totally. It's like the American people don't really care if a President fucks around, but will always hate a President who lied us into wars that get men and women killed.

The problem is, everyone else is stoopid enought to be manipulated by the media into thinking that adultry is worse than malfeasance!

I am glad you have this figured out.

The Democrats passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act opposed by Republicans. Democrats supported the ERA which Republicans opposed. Tokenism? I suppose you can fool some of the people all of the time; but not all of us and some of us are never fooled by propaganda parrots and liars.

Are you trying to make a list of Democratic policy failures, cock-breath?
Clinton is well known for not liking Obama. He is the one who said "This guy ought to be bringing us coffee." Team Obama is desperate to avoid anything that might be a gaffe. They dont want a replay of the SF convention in 1984.

oooooooo cockbreath Big Boy words now.
Clinton has done many commercials and interviews supporting Obama , he must really hate Obama a lot.
Of coarse they didn't see eye to eye when his wife was debating him for the 2008 presidency race.

You act like you've been on Mars for a year.....:eusa_eh:

Because he's still about 20 percentage points higher in approval ratings than your hero George W. Bush, who most Americans think is a total douche bag.

Yup, you can be a rapist and a drug-addict and a total sleaze, but when you get friendly press you get higher approval ratings.

Totally. It's like the American people don't really care if a President fucks around, but will always hate a President who lied us into wars that get men and women killed.

The problem is, everyone else is stoopid enought to be manipulated by the media into thinking that adultry is worse than malfeasance!

Everyone else is "stoopid enough to be manipulated by the media..." etc., yet you believed the cabal of liars who control the leftist lockstep media because you just don't like conservatives being in charge of the nation.
Your party built its case against George Bush by reading from a book a prisoner in the state of Texas who tried to murder his boss, and since he couldn't get at Governor and Candidate for President Bush due to security guards, he decided to write a book to get even with the Texas governor for not pardoning him and letting him out of jail early when his keepers found he might be a threat to himself or others if he were let out early. The book claimed interviews with four close personal associates of Bush, all of who said they were never interviewed and never said the things they were accused of saying. The publisher resigned saying he was sorry he didn't check JHHatfield's background before agreeing to publish that nonsense, and books were pulled back. Based on the book, the DNC launched its party platform based on the manuscript. I know because I heard one after another after another of the books' false charges leveled.

I don't know if you're an idiot or an ass sometimes, but begosh and begorra, they found WMDs in Iraq when our troops started going through palaces and likely storage areas, and some not so likely found by surprise. They found traces of uranium where it had been stored and they found traces of some of the most poisonous substances ever developed of poisons that were strong enough to take out major cities. Don't you ever read anything but what the DNC wants you to know?

You're spreading more and more and more lies, as if the earlier lies were all the truth. They're not.

Bush was right on the money on that war.

The troops who found the stuff were all but ignored by the leftist press. By the time it took to find the hiding places where bad stuff had been stored, the leftist lockstep press decided the story would prove they had been lying all along, and they just didn't tell anyone. I know it because I made a point of reading the old Centcom news for several years after 9/11 on what the troops had done, were doing, and their life in and around Afghanistan and Iraq.

How in the hell do you sleep at night with all that lying garbage coming off your keyboard.

Everyone else is "stoopid enough to be manipulated by the media..." etc., yet you believed the cabal of liars who control the leftist lockstep media because you just don't like conservatives being in charge of the nation.
Your party built its case against George Bush by reading from a book a prisoner in the state of Texas who tried to murder his boss, and since he couldn't get at Governor and Candidate for President Bush due to security guards, he decided to write a book to get even with the Texas governor for not pardoning him and letting him out of jail early when his keepers found he might be a threat to himself or others if he were let out early. The book claimed interviews with four close personal associates of Bush, all of who said they were never interviewed and never said the things they were accused of saying. The publisher resigned saying he was sorry he didn't check JHHatfield's background before agreeing to publish that nonsense, and books were pulled back. Based on the book, the DNC launched its party platform based on the manuscript. I know because I heard one after another after another of the books' false charges leveled.

I don't know if you're an idiot or an ass sometimes, but begosh and begorra, they found WMDs in Iraq when our troops started going through palaces and likely storage areas, and some not so likely found by surprise. They found traces of uranium where it had been stored and they found traces of some of the most poisonous substances ever developed of poisons that were strong enough to take out major cities. Don't you ever read anything but what the DNC wants you to know?

You're spreading more and more and more lies, as if the earlier lies were all the truth. They're not.

The troops who found the stuff were all but ignored by the leftist press. By the time it took to find the hiding places where bad stuff had been stored, the leftist lockstep press decided the story would prove they had been lying all along, and they just didn't tell anyone. I know it because I made a point of reading the old Centcom news for several years after 9/11 on what the troops had done, were doing, and their life in and around Afghanistan and Iraq.

How in the hell do you sleep at night with all that lying garbage coming off your keyboard.

You'll be relieved to know I made it to about word #5 of yoru diatribe before my ADD made me hit the "reply button".

I hope you put a lot of effort into it!

Why would anyone pay attention to an adultering, impeached, lying under oath, disbarred failure like Clinton.

I wonder how Obama is going to feel about this latest article. Have you seen this?:D I would so love to be a fly on the wall when someone tells the O about this.

Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags' | The Weekly Standard

The Blog
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'
5:51 PM, Sep 2, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Former President Bill Clinton tried to get former senator Ted Kennedy to endorse Hillary Clinton for president in the 2008 election by describing Barack Obama this way: "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags."

This anecdote is revealed in a New Yorker article on the relationship between Bill Clinton and Obama:

Tim Russert told me that, according to his sources, Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Clinton is giving a keynote address at the Democratic convention this week in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Bill-CLINTON-Obama.jpg

Bill Clinton is well known to have a deep hatred for Barack Obama and insiders have said Bubba has openly said that Obama is an amateur. A lousy president.

The man from Hope AK is busy writing his keynote address at the DNC and he's furious because Obama's campaign keeps calling him and asking what's in it.

Well, if the guy doesn't trust him why the heck did he make him his keynote speaker?

The Democratic National Convention will be extremely scripted. Diversity will be a matter of focus. Every special interest group will have to get fair treatment. Women will be one of the primary groups represented during the DNC. They will make sure everyone is aware of their race, their gender, and their religion if any. I'm not sure the fact that they're all Americans is even a consideration.

I want to see Bill Clinton's address. To be honest I feel we would be in much better hands if he was in the Oval Office instead of the current occupant. Obama thinks that some of this hope will rub off when Bubba shows up and brightens the mood of that place. I think this convention will be a freakshow but Clinton gives it at least some legitimacy.

But still Barack doesn't trust him.........

Excuse me? Is this any way to run a country?

I can't help but think that if this were going on in the GOP the press would be having a field-day with it.​

Oh goody, some more NaziCon lies with no credible proof. Just making more shit up...

Sorry bout that,

1. You know the speeches for Cristie, and Paul were made available before the actual speech, on Drudge.
2. I read them before they gave them.
3. I would ask to see Clinton's!
4. At least I would know before hand if I wanted to listen to him.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Bill-CLINTON-Obama.jpg

Bill Clinton is well known to have a deep hatred for Barack Obama and insiders have said Bubba has openly said that Obama is an amateur. A lousy president.

The man from Hope AK is busy writing his keynote address at the DNC and he's furious because Obama's campaign keeps calling him and asking what's in it.

Well, if the guy doesn't trust him why the heck did he make him his keynote speaker?

The Democratic National Convention will be extremely scripted. Diversity will be a matter of focus. Every special interest group will have to get fair treatment. Women will be one of the primary groups represented during the DNC. They will make sure everyone is aware of their race, their gender, and their religion if any. I'm not sure the fact that they're all Americans is even a consideration.

I want to see Bill Clinton's address. To be honest I feel we would be in much better hands if he was in the Oval Office instead of the current occupant. Obama thinks that some of this hope will rub off when Bubba shows up and brightens the mood of that place. I think this convention will be a freakshow but Clinton gives it at least some legitimacy.

But still Barack doesn't trust him.........

Excuse me? Is this any way to run a country?

I can't help but think that if this were going on in the GOP the press would be having a field-day with it.​

Oh goody, some more NaziCon lies with no credible proof. Just making more shit up...

"211"

zombies4obama.jpg

You'll be relieved to know I made it to about word #5 of yoru diatribe before my ADD made me hit the "reply button".

I hope you put a lot of effort into it!
Oh, you want short and sweet, do ya? Here it is:

Lay off the Neurontin, Doc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back