Obama won't visit AZ

despite invitations.

Think he might be scared that he won't have proper ID and they will deport his ass? :lol:

Obama will not have any professional or positive interaction with anyone who is doing the right thing. It is against his nature.

President Obama doesn't want to solve the Arizona situation. That is why he will not travel there. Anyone remember the relentless criticism President Bush received days after Hurricane Katrina when he hadn't visited New Orleans yet? Where are those critics now?

Wait for it.....they will chime in....

Are we comparing Arizona with what Katrina did to the Gulf Coast now? :eusa_eh:

i dont know....you will have to ask the Patriot.....i was just keeping the thread going....

0bama won't go to the border states, because Mexican gangs have a hit on him.

despite invitations.

Think he might be scared that he won't have proper ID and they will deport his ass? :lol:

:lol::lol: I kind of doubt he would run into the screaming--fainting masse's--he is accustomed to in Arizona--:lol::lol:

More than likely--the reason he won't go.

$Immigration reform that Obama would support.jpg

zona, n ice deflecting on this thread

As for Obama wanting to be bipartisan LOL - Even his own party is admitting that isn't true. He's the most partisan President EVER

Speaking of deflection, for everything ConHog, see below. :eusa_whistle:

Yep, that is a nice deflection Zona. Now care to explain to us why you have Obama's cock lodged so far down your throat? This is the sorriest President ever, and you are all over that....

PS - That was rhetorical. we know the reason.

zona, n ice deflecting on this thread

As for Obama wanting to be bipartisan LOL - Even his own party is admitting that isn't true. He's the most partisan President EVER

Yep, that is a nice deflection Zona. Now care to explain to us why you have Obama's cock lodged so far down your throat? This is the sorriest President ever, and you are all over that....

This is the kind of imagery we've learned to expect from you.

This is the kind of imagery we've learned to expect from you.

I tried to explain to this hack, when you say things like this, you lose every time.

He is a troll. A classic troll.

I tried to explain to this hack, when you say things like this, you lose every time.

is it just me or....is there something wrong here?.....calling someone a HACK.....when the guy doing the calling is a pretty big HACK himself....:eusa_think:.....wouldnt that be like Tiger Woods calling Lee Trevino....A GOLFER?....

Last edited:

is it just me or....is there something wrong here?.....calling someone a HACK.....when the guy doing the calling is a pretty big HACK himself....:eusa_think:.....wouldnt that be like Tiger Woods calling Lee Trevino....A GOLFER?....

Zona doesn't understand the concept that I lower myself to their levels in order to effectively communicate since obviously real debate is out of the question. You could put any ten little libs together and I'd still have them outgunned.

Forum List

Back