Obama won't visit AZ

Make all the jokes you want about Obama. I don't care, I was honing in on your quote. See below.

Zona you should talk....how many threads in here have people calling you a racist?....fucking Hypocrite....

Link or a quote maybe? I have one of conhog...see below.

you know dam well what im talking about.....but i will tell you this....the next time someone does....and i see it....you can rest assured ......i will point it out to you.....

despite invitations.

Think he might be scared that he won't have proper ID and they will deport his ass? :lol:

And you know that how?? What do you think?? That you can just post anything with no proof that it's true?? Yeah, that probably is what you think.
Its what conhog does. All the time.
In my car yesterday, on the highway, my temp in the car said it was 119. It was 114 yesterday outside my house. Its a give and take thing here in Arizona. Your electric bill doubles because of your air conditioner and pool pump, you hate four months out of the year, but on Christmas, you can run around in shorts and a t shirt.

and that's good because....?

I really don't like snow. I love being in a tshirt bbq'ing on Christmas day. I wont get in the pool, its just a little too chilly...:)

I hated digging out my car in the mornings, I hated dealing with idiot drivers in the snow, I hated getting up extra earsly to get to work because of the snow. I hated what it did to my cars..etc etc.

I love winters here in Arizona Del. Seriously, I do. You can ride your motorcyle all year long really and you can really enjoy it during the winter months.

So twice I post evidence and twice you ignore it? You are a piece of crap.

Zona is a hypocrite, notice he NEVER says anything to a leftie who calls names and such NEVER.

in the time i have been here i have NEVER seen Zona EVER say anything bad about the Democrats or anyone on the left.....BUT....he is not as bad as Rdean or Political Dipshit and Truthnevermatters....unlike them 3....Zona at least has a sense of humor....

A sailor, hooker and a republican walk into a bar......(stop me if you've heard this before)...

(By the way, do you remember when the latest asshole lied about his military past? He was a dem and I was all over him...yes, I do call out lefty's when they screw up. I also said something against the president for picking that big mouth gen who he just fired. McCristalbigmouth..) Here is the thing guys, I dont pull a left version of Hannity or Fox in general for that matter. If our side screws up, I call them out. I have never, EVER seen Hannity say anything negative against Bush. That is the difference between my idiologies and yours.

Zona ill give you the guy who lied about his military past....i saw you do that one....but i am talking about when the President or a Dem fucks up or says something stupid....you dont have much to say....if you do its pretty mild dude........i would think most Dems would want Pelosi and Reid out of there yesterday....with some of the things they have said ....AND a good many Left leaners here have said as much....but i never see a guy named Zona saying anything about them.....say it Zona....come on....like a bunch of your party fellows here have said in the months past....tell me now how Pelosi and Reid can and have been....A NEGATIVE WEIGHT ON THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY....come on Zona shout it out!!!!.....

I'm sure AZ is very sad...

But it speaks volumes to our almighty leader's amazing ability to avoid and deflect. Of course, now he's decided to do nothing. I'm sure he will be ready to act just after the Nov elections.

in the time i have been here i have NEVER seen Zona EVER say anything bad about the Democrats or anyone on the left.....BUT....he is not as bad as Rdean or Political Dipshit and Truthnevermatters....unlike them 3....Zona at least has a sense of humor....

A sailor, hooker and a republican walk into a bar......(stop me if you've heard this before)...

(By the way, do you remember when the latest asshole lied about his military past? He was a dem and I was all over him...yes, I do call out lefty's when they screw up. I also said something against the president for picking that big mouth gen who he just fired. McCristalbigmouth..) Here is the thing guys, I dont pull a left version of Hannity or Fox in general for that matter. If our side screws up, I call them out. I have never, EVER seen Hannity say anything negative against Bush. That is the difference between my idiologies and yours.

Zona ill give you the guy who lied about his military past....i saw you do that one....but i am talking about when the President or a Dem fucks up or says something stupid....you dont have much to say....if you do its pretty mild dude........i would think most Dems would want Pelosi and Reid out of there yesterday....with some of the things they have said ....AND a good many Left leaners here have said as much....but i never see a guy named Zona saying anything about them.....say it Zona....come on....like a bunch of your party fellows here have said in the months past....tell me now how Pelosi and Reid can and have been....A NEGATIVE WEIGHT ON THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY....come on Zona shout it out!!!!.....

I like Pelosi. I have no problems with her. Reid, I really cant say yes or no as to whether or not I like him.

Oh and as far as saying something Anti dem, here is one for ya....I hate the fact that the president and his team allowed the health care bill get passed without a public option. Why does he continue to allow the republicans to chip away at things for "bi partisanship" and then the republicans never actually get on board. He allows them to weaken things. You would think he would have learned by now but nope, he does the same thing over and over. This I do not like.

By the way, why did you post this..."in the time i have been here i have NEVER seen Zona EVER say anything bad about the Democrats or anyone on the left" and yet you acknowledge me posting something agasint that ass DEM who lied about his military background...??

I like Pelosi. I have no problems with her. Reid, I really cant say yes or no as to whether or not I like him.

Oh and as far as saying something Anti dem, here is one for ya....I hate the fact that the president and his team allowed the health care bill get passed without a public option. Why does he continue to allow the republicans to chip away at things for "bi partisanship" and then the republicans never actually get on board. He allows them to weaken things. You would think he would have learned by now but nope, he does the same thing over and over. This I do not like.

you like Pelosi....yikes.....

and the reason Obama does what your saying he does here.... "You would think he would have learned by now ....doing the same thing over and over"....he aint no leader Zona....at least not a very good one....he certainly aint a very effective one.....

By the way, why did you post this..."in the time i have been here i have NEVER seen Zona EVER say anything bad about the Democrats or anyone on the left" and yet you acknowledge me posting something agasint that ass DEM who lied about his military background...??

oh geezus....one fucking incident.....which you reminded me of and i acknowledged it....what more do you want?.....i could have been like some other posters here and just ignored ya....but i did say i seen you post that....:eusa_eh:

you like Pelosi....yikes.....

and the reason Obama does what your saying he does here.... "You would think he would have learned by now ....doing the same thing over and over"....he aint no leader Zona....at least not a very good one....he certainly aint a very effective one.....

He tires to be bi partisan. He really does not want to be like bush.

oh geezus....one fucking incident.....which you reminded me of and i acknowledged it....what more do you want?.....i could have been like some other posters here and just ignored ya....but i did say i seen you post that....:eusa_eh:

Good point. You admitted you lied. :doubt:

President Obama doesn't want to solve the Arizona situation. That is why he will not travel there. Anyone remember the relentless criticism President Bush received days after Hurricane Katrina when he hadn't visited New Orleans yet? Where are those critics now?

President Obama doesn't want to solve the Arizona situation. That is why he will not travel there. Anyone remember the relentless criticism President Bush received days after Hurricane Katrina when he hadn't visited New Orleans yet? Where are those critics now?

Wait for it.....they will chime in....

Wait for it.....they will chime in....

Are we comparing Arizona with what Katrina did to the Gulf Coast now? :eusa_eh:

I literally feel like the raisin in the sun here...:)

You in Phoenix, Zona? I'm here for the Volleyball Festival....going to some outlet mall with the girls today.

Yes, Zona lives in a place called ariZONA....lol

Tell me what town you guys are going to and I can tell you about the mall. OH and welcome to our world. (You came here in July? Wow. Lucky you.)

We went to the Tempe Marketplace on their day off (someone shoot me, it was so hot)...but we're home in MODERATELY WARM SoCal now....tho daughter is on crutches. Did her ankle during the final day...

zona, n ice deflecting on this thread

As for Obama wanting to be bipartisan LOL - Even his own party is admitting that isn't true. He's the most partisan President EVER

Obama won't go to Arizona because he is afraid - this is the most scripted, insulated president ever.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Obama is a pussy.

He is just smart enough to sense the growing tide of discontent about to wash over the Democrat Party, and he is pissing himself at the moment.

Almost feel sorry for him.

Almost...

zona, n ice deflecting on this thread

As for Obama wanting to be bipartisan LOL - Even his own party is admitting that isn't true. He's the most partisan President EVER

Speaking of deflection, for everything ConHog, see below. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back