Obama won't visit AZ

Why should Obama- or anyone of color- visit a state filled with racists that have given the green light to law enforcement to act on their racist impulses?

Can'r say I blame him.

The place is little more than a hot, dry, barren wasteland filled with scorpions, rattlesnakes, tarantulas, and rednecks.

I don't blame him.

phoenix_weather.jpg

Too fuckin' hot!

In my car yesterday, on the highway, my temp in the car said it was 119. It was 114 yesterday outside my house. Its a give and take thing here in Arizona. Your electric bill doubles because of your air conditioner and pool pump, you hate four months out of the year, but on Christmas, you can run around in shorts and a t shirt.

That is just wrong. It needs to be cold at Christmas, preferably with snow on the ground. Shorts and Christmas? :eusa_snooty:

My wife was born in Hawaii, and spent a long time with me in San Diego, now we are in Arizona. Snow is a concept to her. She has never seen it, and I dont miss it (I grew up in Philly).

I would deal with this heat ANYTIME over heat from say, Florida. I love the winters here as well. I think I turned my heater for my house on twice in the 6 years we have been here. (Now the A/C is a different story altogether.)

Remember our motto: Arizona, its Hate, but its a dry Hate.

Last edited:
In my car yesterday, on the highway, my temp in the car said it was 119. It was 114 yesterday outside my house. Its a give and take thing here in Arizona. Your electric bill doubles because of your air conditioner and pool pump, you hate four months out of the year, but on Christmas, you can run around in shorts and a t shirt.

That is just wrong. It needs to be cold at Christmas, preferably with snow on the ground. Shorts and Christmas? :eusa_snooty:

My wife was born in Hawaii, and spent a long time with me in San Diego, now we are in Arizona. Snow is a concept to her. She has never seen it, and I dont miss it (I grew up in Philly).

I would deal with this heat ANYTIME over heat from say, Florida. I love the winters here as well. I think I turned my heater for my house on twice in the 6 years we have been here. (Now the A/C is a different story altogether.)

Remember our motto: Arizona, its Hate, but its a dry Hate.

That's some true, if the thermometer ever hit 116 here in Arkansas a person would die. The humidity is crazy. AZ is more like climbing into an oven.

It's 116 in Phoenix, why would anyone who has a choice?

I literally feel like the raisin in the sun here...:)

You in Phoenix, Zona? I'm here for the Volleyball Festival....going to some outlet mall with the girls today.

Yes, Zona lives in a place called ariZONA....lol

Tell me what town you guys are going to and I can tell you about the mall. OH and welcome to our world. (You came here in July? Wow. Lucky you.)

despite invitations.

Think he might be scared that he won't have proper ID and they will deport his ass? :lol:

I assume you have proof of said invitations and will post that proof here shortly?

But of course.

Sonoran Alliance: Arizona Politics for Conservatives Governor Brewer Invites 0bama to a lunch and learn

Finally, I want to re-extend the invitation I made to you to come to Arizona yourself, visit with families living along the southwestern border and see the situation firsthand. My prior visits to the border and the air survey of the Cochise County region have been very important to shaping my perspectives and thinking. Governor Richardson joined me for one trip and I believe you would also benefit from such an experience.

And when you do come, lunch is on me!

Yours in service to the great state of Arizona,

Janice K. Brewer

despite invitations.

Think he might be scared that he won't have proper ID and they will deport his ass? :lol:

I assume you have proof of said invitations and will post that proof here shortly?

But of course.

Sonoran Alliance: Arizona Politics for Conservatives Governor Brewer Invites 0bama to a lunch and learn

Finally, I want to re-extend the invitation I made to you to come to Arizona yourself, visit with families living along the southwestern border and see the situation firsthand. My prior visits to the border and the air survey of the Cochise County region have been very important to shaping my perspectives and thinking. Governor Richardson joined me for one trip and I believe you would also benefit from such an experience.

Janice K. Brewer

"invitations"! ??

Hack.

Obama has been to the city I grew up in (and live outside of) 3 times already. I think it has something to do with the city proper being about 70% black and 57% on government assistance of one form or another. And then there's the 13% unemployment. He gets lots of boosts to his ego here.

Obama has been to the city I grew up in (and live outside of) 3 times already. I think it has something to do with the city proper being about 70% black and 57% on government assistance of one form or another. And then there's the 13% unemployment. He gets lots of boosts to his ego here.

Sounds about right to me Ollie.

But of course.

Janice K. Brewer

"invitations"! ??

Hack.

Can you not read ? RE EXTEND THE INVITATION. that means one invitation was made and ignored so another one was made.

You are so partisan it's pathetic.

Why should Obama- or anyone of color- visit a state filled with racists that have given the green light to law enforcement to act on their racist impulses?

oh fuck you....if the guy was any kind of a leader he would go into that State and display....SOME FUCKING LEADERSHIP SKILLS.....

I guess the Majority of Hispanics In AZ who support the law are racists as well.

You need to lay off the Obama koolaide and learn some actual facts..

Dumb ass.

so the people who questioned mccain's eligibility were racist too :lol:

Pffft. zona damned well knows im no racist, he just gets mad if you joke about obama. That's a no no

Make all the jokes you want about Obama. I don't care, I was honing in on your quote. See below.

Zona you should talk....how many threads in here have people calling you a racist?....fucking Hypocrite....

Forum List

Back