Obama won't visit AZ

ConHog

Rookie
Jun 4, 2010
despite invitations.

Think he might be scared that he won't have proper ID and they will deport his ass? :lol:

Obama won't visit AZ

I don't blame him.

phoenix_weather.jpg

Too fuckin' hot!

Obama didn't visit my state when most of it was flooded, does this mean anything? Just because he doesn't fly to a place to give a press conference doesn't mean he or the government isn't doing anything about it. Hey, what do you know, we recovered just fine.

I spent a lot of time in Phoenix when I drove truck. I hated it lol. To hot, to sunny, and brown and ugly as hell. I hear it is beautiful shortly after it rains when every thing blooms, but then it don't fucking rain.

Obama didn't visit my state when most of it was flooded, does this mean anything? Just because he doesn't fly to a place to give a press conference doesn't mean he or the government isn't doing anything about it. Hey, what do you know, we recovered just fine.

What exactly is the Government doing about the problem in Arizona then? Other than Suing Arizona for trying to do something about it that is?

Last edited:

I wonder how you would have felt if he criticized your state for doing something about the floods....you know, maybe if he had said "we are doing all we can to help them and they should not take things in their own hands"

Bet you would have wanted him to visit it if THAT happened.

It is known as comparing apples to apples.

Obama won't visit AZ

I don't blame him.

phoenix_weather.jpg

Too fuckin' hot!

In my car yesterday, on the highway, my temp in the car said it was 119. It was 114 yesterday outside my house. Its a give and take thing here in Arizona. Your electric bill doubles because of your air conditioner and pool pump, you hate four months out of the year, but on Christmas, you can run around in shorts and a t shirt.

Obama won't visit AZ

I don't blame him.

phoenix_weather.jpg

Too fuckin' hot!

In my car yesterday, on the highway, my temp in the car said it was 119. It was 114 yesterday outside my house. Its a give and take thing here in Arizona. Your electric bill doubles because of your air conditioner and pool pump, you hate four months out of the year, but on Christmas, you can run around in shorts and a t shirt.

That is just wrong. It needs to be cold at Christmas, preferably with snow on the ground. Shorts and Christmas? :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back