Obama won't aplogize, and why should he?

If Oblamo apologizes he might as well admit he's a liar, and we all know that narcissists have problems putting themselves in a negative light.

If obamaer lied it's damn sure got to be Bush's fault. don'tyaknow? :badgrin::badgrin:

...That Obama misquoted Harry Truman?

"Harry Truman said 'the buck stops with me,' and I think understandably people are going to be interested in are you in fact responsible for this company you say is one of your primary calling cards for your wanting to be President," he said.

The actual quote was "The Buck Stops HERE ! "

And secondly? When is Obama going to stop the buck at his desk by taking responsibility for the piss poor economy and stop the blame game?

When is Obama going to man up?

Obama 'Won't Be Apologizing' for Bain Attacks on Romney

Obama needs to lead the charge or get Joe Biden up, to call for release, of all of W. Meat (white) Obamney's tax returns, from the 1990s, through 2009. Thanks, but no thanks, for the irrelevant 2010 return, and the promise, of the uninteresting 2011 return.

Meat and Bain and Bain-connected boards need to come up with minutes, of meetings, where Meat was present or where he was discussed or where he was in contact. Meat was contracted, through 2002, and he was contracted, in a way, which suggests contact, until Feb. 11, 2009, which makes suspicion fall on Meat and his campaign, for hiding his tax returns, until 2010.

Look at all the weasel-twats, trying to issue rants, for a stonewall. You stonewallies suck ass. Move back to wherever you are from, if you came to the USA, to justify misconduct or crime.

this is the dirty gutter politics of the Progressive party..And Obama is the gutter leader.

Is this what you want running your Government?

If he's FINALLY found the gonads to translate what your party has done since Nixon to a democratic carry through of Party platform policy, HELL YES and its about damned time, too.

I've had a belly full for all of my days of the democrats trying to "work bipartisanly" with the party of "no." Fuck them, and fuck all of you. You aren't the majority, you don't play nice when you convince THE majority to sit things out by convincing them you are, and its high time and then some YOU were told to stand behind a rope and hold your sign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppobDZeSJ9Q]Mushu dishonor rant - YouTube[/ame]

"Harry Truman said 'the buck stops with me,' and I think understandably people are going to be interested in are you in fact responsible for this company you say is one of your primary calling cards for your wanting to be President," he said.

And secondly? When is Obama going to stop the buck at his desk by taking responsibility for the piss poor economy and stop the blame game?

You can't expect a man-child to "man up"... ain't gonna happen.

this is the dirty gutter politics of the Progressive party..And Obama is the gutter leader.

If he's FINALLY found the gonads to translate what your party has done since Nixon to a democratic carry through of Party platform policy, HELL YES and its about damned time, too.

I've had a belly full for all of my days of the democrats trying to "work bipartisanly" with the party of "no." Fuck them, and fuck all of you. You aren't the majority, you don't play nice when you convince THE majority to sit things out by convincing them you are, and its high time and then some YOU were told to stand behind a rope and hold your sign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppobDZeSJ9Q]Mushu dishonor rant - YouTube[/ame]

So, when were you officially declared insane?

You can't expect a man-child to "man up"... ain't gonna happen.

He never has as far as I can tell though his entire life.

he thinks because he got to where he is through Government...is the prescription for the rest of us and is Hellbent on making it so deliberately as he wrecks people's lives in the process.

He doesn't care but for himself, and power.

So, when were you officially declared insane?

Depends who you ask, darling, depends who you ask. :dunno::funnyface:

He's not going to apologize, because that is the way he feels.
He doesn't have a caring bone in his body for private enterprise, so naturally he automatically believes Romney is guilty simply because he ran a private business.

He's not going to apologize, because that is the way he feels.
He doesn't have a caring bone in his body for private enterprise, so naturally he automatically believes Romney is guilty simply because he ran a private business.

As he proclaimed in his Book 'Dreams From My Father'?

It was like being behind enemy lines.

Obama loathes private enterprise and people doing for themselves since HE couldn't.

Obama is a PUSSY in Power.

That's correct. I said Obama is a PUSSY...and wouldn't have gotten ANYWHERE without others helping him.

He's completely manufactured.

You Statists may report me to:

Attack-watch-button.gif

PRESS TO ACTIVATE

Obama needs to lead the charge or get Joe Biden up, to call for release, of all of W. Meat (white) Obamney's tax returns, from the 1990s, through 2009. Thanks, but no thanks, for the irrelevant 2010 return, and the promise, of the uninteresting 2011 return.

Meat and Bain and Bain-connected boards need to come up with minutes, of meetings, where Meat was present or where he was discussed or where he was in contact. Meat was contracted, through 2002, and he was contracted, in a way, which suggests contact, until Feb. 11, 2009, which makes suspicion fall on Meat and his campaign, for hiding his tax returns, until 2010.

Look at all the weasel-twats, trying to issue rants, for a stonewall. You stonewallies suck ass. Move back to wherever you are from, if you came to the USA, to justify misconduct or crime.
Fuck off, you jack-booted prick!

The Hate Brigade is out in full force; though, yes, Obama went too far. The worse thing about Romney is some of HIS SUPPORTERS!

Well Peachy, let me be the first to say that I INDEED DO HATE BARACK OBAMA !!!

Not ashamed one damn bit by it, I despise what this pos is doing to my country, and I will work tirelessly to help undermine him every single step of the way.

The Hate Brigade is out in full force; though, yes, Obama went too far. The worse thing about Romney is some of HIS SUPPORTERS!

Some of us are sick and tired of being lied to by this pissant fraud in The People's House. Obama's supporters should be ashamed of his behavior. Romney is right. This kind of behavior is beneath the dignity of the office. Obama needs to be removed and class and integrity put back in our White House.

New Topics

Forum List

Back