Obama WON florida

I believe ORCA was still projecting a Romney landslide in Florida so I hope Karl Rove is around to remind us it ain't over yet.

Lots of precinct results left to unskew.

• Banned
the ass kicking was even bigger than thought the first night.

• Banned
There are THOUSANDS of votes republicans refuse to count in Arizona

This just in: Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney are "shell-shocked" by this unexpected news.

You know, I can't blame Romney and Ryan for being shocked by the results, because all their advisers and campaign strategists, as well as almost every conservative analyst, truly believed Romney was going to win. Their people on the inside were telling them they were going to win; it wasn't just a dog and pony show to make things look good. What is so shocking is that fact that all these "inside people" misread the electorate so poorly. Based on what they were expecting, they were predicting a Romney win approximately the size of the Obama win. In actual votes, Obama won by 3 million votes, so they expected Romney to win by 3 million votes. That makes them off by 6 million votes or five points. Obama won by about 2.5%. Reverse it and it is a five point difference. That is a lot to be off in the final polling. It's rather horrific to call yourself a pollster and be off by that much.

This just in: Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney are "shell-shocked" by this unexpected news.

You know, I can't blame Romney and Ryan for being shocked by the results, because all their advisers and campaign strategists, as well as almost every conservative analyst, truly believed Romney was going to win. Their people on the inside were telling them they were going to win; it wasn't just a dog and pony show to make things look good. What is so shocking is that fact that all these "inside people" misread the electorate so poorly. Based on what they were expecting, they were predicting a Romney win approximately the size of the Obama win. In actual votes, Obama won by 3 million votes, so they expected Romney to win by 3 million votes. That makes them off by 6 million votes or five points. Obama won by about 2.5%. Reverse it and it is a five point difference. That is a lot to be off in the final polling. It's rather horrific to call yourself a pollster and be off by that much.

There's a lot of speculation now that perhaps the campaign was not as surprised as they've claimed they were.

The more I think about it, the more I believe the 47% comment really hurt Romney. Many of his natural constituency are part of the 47%. I wouldn't doubt many felt insulted and either stayed home or voted for Obama.

NBC Politics: Election News, Political Issues & Events | NBC News
BREAKING NEWS: NBC News declares Obama wins Fla.; final electoral vote tally is Obama, 332, Romney, 206

Thank you Florida :) Won Virginia too. Now thats a mandate if there ever was one. ;)

ss-121107-election-da-01.grid-9x2.jpg

AND Turd Blossom blew an $175,000,000 wad of undisclosed $ endorsing Mitt & swift-boating Obama: http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/261405-how-to-blow-175-000-000-a.html

Last edited:

That's very much like what the Iranian opposition was saying when Ahmadinejad was reelected. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Yep RePugs....President Obama has won the State of Florida.

Final Electoral Vote (With Florida Added) is.

332 - President Obama.

203- Romney 203.

Florida Governor Scott totally failed in his attempt to suppress the vote.

As did RePugs in:

Ohio.

Pennsylvania.

Virginia.

Yep RePugs...you had your collective Racist Asses handed to you.

I loving it.

The more I think about it, the more I believe the 47% comment really hurt Romney. Many of his natural constituency are part of the 47%. I wouldn't doubt many felt insulted and either stayed home or voted for Obama.

Yeah I don't even know why he would run if he believed that. If he loses 47% automatically then he has 0 chance to get over 95% of everybody else, right?

Forum List

Back