Obama won BECAUSE of his race

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Any person with his qualifications - or lack there of -that was a male white person would be laughed off the stage

Any person with his qualifications - or lack there of -that was a male white person would be laughed off the stage

It is possible that he won the general because of anti-Bush/anti-Republican sentiment. It might have been that anyone the Democrats picked would have won. Race might have been immaterial at that stage.

However, he got to the general because of his race. You're correct. Geraldine Ferraro was correct. He should have been laughed off the stage well before the general. And Edwards should have been exposed well before he had a chance to help Obama stop Hillary.

We should probably be dealing with President Hillary Clinton right now.

Or maybe President Romney already if Huckabee's supporters hadn't been successful at squeezing Romney out of the race and handing the nomination over to McCain.

It was WORTH IT!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Ya... If he hadn't been the best orator that has come along in half a century he would just be another loser U S Senator. Chrisst sakes!! Anybody can set a Senate seat out of a CrackerJack box... for cryin out loud.. Dudes pathetic. He wasn't even a quitter half term Alaska Gubner = to a city council member in any small town in the Continental US. The guy prolly wouldn't have been elected dog catcher in Chicago if he hadn'ta lucked into the White House.

More accurately he won because more white people were afraid they would be considered racist if they didn't vote for him!
In the voting booth it came down to a majority of white voters IGNORANT of Obama's lack of experience, IGNORANT of his agenda (destroy american businesses.. why else has he done via Executive orders, EPA,etc. actions THAT have destroyed jobs??) didn't want to feel guilt that they didn't vote for a black man because they IGNORANTLY equated competency with skin color!

Of course these SAME white voters when asked would deny that because THEY are totally ignorant that they voted out of fear they might be "racist" which in FACT they WERE as they considered skin color first unlike King who said.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
I have a dream that my... at BrainyQuote

More accurately he won because more white people were afraid they would be considered racist if they didn't vote for him!
In the voting booth it came down to a majority of white voters IGNORANT of Obama's lack of experience, IGNORANT of his agenda (destroy american businesses.. why else has he done via Executive orders, EPA,etc. actions THAT have destroyed jobs??) didn't want to feel guilt that they didn't vote for a black man because they IGNORANTLY equated competency with skin color!

Of course these SAME white voters when asked would deny that because THEY are totally ignorant that they voted out of fear they might be "racist" which in FACT they WERE as they considered skin color first unlike King who said.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
I have a dream that my... at BrainyQuote

NOW! SEE what happens when ya allow the Black Panthers to stand there looking over the shoulder of the good white citizens when they mark thier ballots!!! I axe you...IS THAT FAIR???

I dunno... whatever Obama spent to get the 10 million or so Black Panthers to show up and intimidate the weak ass whities was worth it and according to the Citizens United decision...rather forward thinking. Kudos!!!

Ah, how sweet is the bitterness...:)

Glad you're enjoying it.

And I'll enjoy it when the tables are turned. Spanking #1 was in November 2010. Spanking #2 was when we held back the recall of my governor despite national efforts to bring him down. Spanking #3 should have been this week but was deferred. November is almost here though. The next red wave is nearly upon you.

Once you're old-enough to vote, you'll notice it's a secret-ballot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_iZiNUp6Vc&feature=related]Renewed Hope: The World Reacts to an Obama Victory! - YouTube[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_iZiNUp6Vc&feature=related]Renewed Hope: The World Reacts to an Obama Victory! - YouTube[/ame]​

SHHHHHHHhhhh....!!!!!!! Damn IT!!! It was SUPPOSED to be a secret!! Next thing ya know.... you will be giving up the secret handshake!!!! Loose Lips Sink Ships ..you fucking DOLT!!!

Glad you're enjoying it.

And I'll enjoy it when the tables are turned. Spanking #1 was in November 2010. Spanking #2 was when we held back the recall of my governor despite national efforts to bring him down. Spanking #3 should have been this week but was deferred. November is almost here though. The next red wave is nearly upon you.

russia-700x437.jpg

Thanks for the warning......​

Glad you're enjoying it.

You and others seem to be of the misconception that it's only your side playing this game.

2012 won't be 2008, but it's also not likely to be 2010, either.

A perfect storm.
8 years Bush
2 wars that the Democrats agreed on but decided to just blame Bush for them.
The economy bombed the last few months of Bush's administration.
The GOP ran a poor candidate...who still got a good part of the country behind him.
The Democrats ran a good candidate and would have won if Hillary was the choice but would have been closer.

The fact he was black just put him over the top.
The Libs always cry about his race being used against him now which I totally disagree with.
No doubt his race put him over the top and worked to get him elected.

SHHHHHHHhhhh....!!!!!!! Damn IT!!! It was SUPPOSED to be a secret!! Next thing ya know.... you will be giving up the secret handshake!!!! Loose Lips Sink Ships ..you fucking DOLT!!!
Sorry 'bout that, comrade!!!!

389.gif

It is possible that he won the general because of anti-Bush/anti-Republican sentiment. It might have been that anyone the Democrats picked would have won. Race might have been immaterial at that stage.

However, he got to the general because of his race. You're correct. Geraldine Ferraro was correct. He should have been laughed off the stage well before the general. And Edwards should have been exposed well before he had a chance to help Obama stop Hillary.

We should probably be dealing with President Hillary Clinton right now.

Or maybe President Romney already if Huckabee's supporters hadn't been successful at squeezing Romney out of the race and handing the nomination over to McCain.

Good post !:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back