Obama woke the beast

I am sure that the USA has issues with male, female relationships also. The females do need a voice in their polis that allows more solidarity, but I believe alot of the tension coming from that region is less religious and more about social change. The males seem to be in anguish about controlling a changing society.

That notion is just fucked.

The idea that a guy of my age sees a female to be any less is bullshit progressive nonsense.

Of course society says where are the men???

They all turned into progressive fruits...

You can use whatever dogma you like but the truth be known, there is abuse in this nation. Not eveyone is an abuser, just as in every other societies.

I am sure that the USA has issues with male, female relationships also. The females do need a voice in their polis that allows more solidarity, but I believe alot of the tension coming from that region is less religious and more about social change. The males seem to be in anguish about controlling a changing society.

That notion is just fucked.

The idea that a guy of my age sees a female to be any less is bullshit progressive nonsense.

Of course society says where are the men???

They all turned into progressive fruits...

You can use whatever dogma you like but the truth be known, there is abuse in this nation. Not eveyone is an abuser, just as in every other societies.

Maybe in some secluded situations, however not on a wide scale...

That bullshit is just what people tell themselves when they fail....

"its because i'm female, its because i'm black" etc...

I am a white male, I have no problem being a stinky man working hard in the heat of the day. Lining up the babes for a night of raunchous fun. Belching the loudest I can, and don't forget the fart contests.

I am a white male, I have no problem being a stinky man working hard in the heat of the day. Lining up the babes for a night of raunchous fun. Belching the loudest I can, and don't forget the fart contests.

RaunchIous,

Mr. Nick's denial of racial or sexual or ethnic or religious oppression today rings of one who practices such. His problem, which will be corrected eventually, hopefully for his betterment, but corrected nonetheless.

Forum List

Back