Obama Wishes 'Ramadan Kareem' to Muslims (generous Ramadan)

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
President Obama released videotaped Ramadan wishes Friday, sending "best wishes to Muslims in America and around the world" and wishing them "Ramadan Kareem" on "behalf of the American people, including Muslim communities in all 50 states."

The president make sure to mention "my own Christian faith" and the values shared by Islam and Christianity when it comes to service, even as he speaks of Muslim ceremonies he knows well.

He also recapitulated his basic foreign policy positions involving Muslim nations. "We're also committed to keeping our responsibility to build a world that is more peaceful and secure. That's why we're responsibly ending the war in Iraq," he says, adding, "That is why we strongly and actively support a two-state solution that recognizes the rights of Israelis and Palestinians to live in peace and security. That is also why America will always stand for the universal rights of all people."

"I want to reiterate my commitment to a new beginning between America and Muslims around the world," he continues, emphasizing his Cairo message of seeking common ground and that "an important part of this is listening."

www.democratsforsale.blogspot.com/2009/08/obama-wish

Last edited:
President Obama released videotaped Ramadan wishes Friday, sending "best wishes to Muslims in America and around the world" and wishing them "Ramadan Kareem" on "behalf of the American people, including Muslim communities in all 50 states."

The president make sure to mention "my own Christian faith" and the values shared by Islam and Christianity when it comes to service, even as he speaks of Muslim ceremonies he knows well.

He also recapitulated his basic foreign policy positions involving Muslim nations. "We're also committed to keeping our responsibility to build a world that is more peaceful and secure. That's why we're responsibly ending the war in Iraq," he says, adding, "That is why we strongly and actively support a two-state solution that recognizes the rights of Israelis and Palestinians to live in peace and security. That is also why America will always stand for the universal rights of all people."

"I want to reiterate my commitment to a new beginning between America and Muslims around the world," he continues, emphasizing his Cairo message of seeking common ground and that "an important part of this is listening."

www.democratsforsale.blogspot.com/2009/08/obama-wish

Obama speaks with a forked tongue. He is deceptive. There is no common ground between the Christian religion and the Muslim religion. Obama does not speak for all Americans, or even most.

Forum List

Back