Obama Wins

anim_e2b33df0-0e35-8084-91a6-8221ce31225a.gif

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Yeah I'm kinda mad and you should be as well. This means we will hit 20 trillion in debt. Our credit rating will drop once again, probably multiple times over the next four years. Unemployment is fixing to hit 15%, companies and investors are now in full retreat. I expect more companies to fold in the next three months, they held out as long as they could.

We...actually you, decided to become Greece.

Nice job.

Sour grapes are not attractive.

I've always held that both parties are out to lunch fiscally. Look it up. We'll get center left jurists to replace Scalia. Good enough for me!

Roe stands
Obamacare stands
You aren't too bright. Center left jurists will turn us into a european state.

Roe stands, not that it was ever in danger of being taken out anyway.

Obamacare just f*cked everyone into the government run system of if you could have afforded it you now can't.

Our debt is now heading for 20 trillion dollars. How are we going to fight off the inflation with printing that much money?

Yeah I'm kinda mad and you should be as well. This means we will hit 20 trillion in debt. Our credit rating will drop once again, probably multiple times over the next four years. Unemployment is fixing to hit 15%, companies and investors are now in full retreat. I expect more companies to fold in the next three months, they held out as long as they could.

We...actually you, decided to become Greece.

Nice job.

I've always held that both parties are out to lunch fiscally. Look it up. We'll get center left jurists to replace Scalia. Good enough for me!

Roe stands
Obamacare stands

Obamacare just f*cked everyone into the government run system of if you could have afforded it you now can't.

Our debt is now heading for 20 trillion dollars. How are we going to fight off the inflation with printing that much money?

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4731-gop-tears.jpg

Obama have had my back for the past four years and tonight me and my family here in Reno had his back.
My grand daughter that has Downs Syndrome cast her vote without any help for Obama tonight and she was so proud that she had to come and show me her "I voted today" sticker.
She was asked "who she wanted to vote for" and she said "Obama" and "why?" Because he asked me to.
Job well done native son.

Thank you.

Roe stands
Obamacare stands

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4731-gop-tears.jpg

And how much of that did obama inherit from Bush and Clinton and how much belongs to him? Two wars not Obamas. Tax cuts for the rich not Obama? Stimulus to fix the phuked up economy left Obama. Healthcare passed after trying to pass for 50 years.

OMG...were you drunk when you wrote this? Just asking. To someone named L-something-Laugher. Short miniskirt icon.

Last edited:
This deficit stuff has been going on for decades, but Clinton didn't help when he started letting minimum wage employees be able to get 100K loans for buying houses...they weren't able to pay the mortgages. Don't even get me started on Bush II.
NO President is going to be able to fix the crud that started back in the 70's and has escalated...no matter how hard they try. You just have to try and believe that they'll do their damnedest, knowing it's an uphill battle they cannot win.
With a teenage kiddo, I feel sorry for Malia and Sasha, knowing they'll never have any fun during their H.S. years. Oof.

Wow...talk about random ranting. I understand most of those issues, but I'm failing to see where the rant actually "made a point". Maybe call me stupid...I dunno.

Forum List

Back