Obama Wins in Wisconsin

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Last night we got home from a dinner and discovered something wonderful when we switched on the television. There's an entire cable network called MSNBC devoted to the entertainment of conservatives. Apparently all they have on this station is disconsolate lefties 24/7. We assume it's part of the Fox empire. Roger Ailes is a genius, isn't he?

A guy named Lawrence O'Donnell hosts a show called "The Last Word," a misleading name, since here we are getting in a latter word. Even so, the show is awesome. O'Donnell cracked us up when he opened yesterday's show: "Tonight, the really big winner in Wisconsin's recall election is--President Obama." Later he had one of his fellow hosts, Rachel Maddow, on as a guest, and she agreed: "It's going to be hard to see this as a bad night for Obama," she declared, citing the president's "11-point margin of theoretical victory . . . over Mitt Romney." (Charlie Spiering has a video montage.)

Theoretically, Obama was on the side of the government employee unions that were behind the unsuccessful attempt to oust Gov. Scott Walker, who last year signed legislation abolishing most of their corrupt "collective bargaining" arrangements. "Understand this," the future president declared in 2007: "If American workers are being denied their right to organize and collectively bargain when I'm in the White House, I'll put on a comfortable pair of shoes myself, I'll walk on that picket line with you as president of the United States of America. Because workers deserve to know that somebody is standing in their corner."

We Are the 119% - WSJ.com

Yes, Obama was the winner in Wisconsin. I dont know why. But he had to be. Because he's black. And anything else is just racist.

Now you see why PMSnbc, the all Obama, Demcorat channel ratings are in the toilet.

How sad these people don't have the decency to be honest with people, they might have a few more viewers if they did..

Yes, Obama was the big winner. Oh, and it was Bush's fault.................l had to make sure and get that in.

[They say pictures "Speak louder than a thousand words", if so.......enjoy]

"It doesn’t quite rise to the level of the greatest obituary of all time, but a line at the end of James Francis “Fitz” Fitzgerald Sr.’s death notice in Tuesday’s Madison State Journal is certainly out of the ordinary.

Fitz, an outspoken part-owner of the Milwaukee Bucks and the Golden State Warriors, asked for memorials in his name, in the form of support for “whoever is running against Barack Obama.”"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Wisconsin Man’s Obituary Request: Donations For “Whoever Is Running Against Barack Obama”…

[They say pictures "Speak louder than a thousand words", if so.......enjoy]

"It doesn’t quite rise to the level of the greatest obituary of all time, but a line at the end of James Francis “Fitz” Fitzgerald Sr.’s death notice in Tuesday’s Madison State Journal is certainly out of the ordinary.

Fitz, an outspoken part-owner of the Milwaukee Bucks and the Golden State Warriors, asked for memorials in his name, in the form of support for “whoever is running against Barack Obama.”"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Wisconsin Man’s Obituary Request: Donations For “Whoever Is Running Against Barack Obama”…

that is great...thanks
:lol:

Just for kicks I watched PMSNBC and Chris Matthews during the historic GOP landslide victory in the House in Obama's mid-term and it was pathetic. Matthews must have stepped out for a couple of belts during commercials and by the time all the results were in he was becoming incoherent. If radicals want to put aside logic and reason I guess they might glean some entertainment in every defeat.

One bitterclinger complaining about other bitterclingers, I just couldn't resist posting this, plus, zip's page is chock full of the "Wailing and gnashing of teeth" from the Left. Enjoy.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Ed Schultz On Why Walker Won WI Recall: “Obama Was Right,” People Are “Clinging To Their Guns And Religion”…

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Wasserman Schultz Says Wisconsin Voters Don’t Like Walker’s “Extremist Policies” But Voted To Keep Him In Office Because It Was a Recall Election…

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Video: Wisconsin Libs Outraged CNN Bus Leaving Day After Election For Some Unknown Reason…

I wonder if Jimmie goes both ways? He sorta looks the part. It would be a perfect fit for Barack.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Obama Campaign Manager: Wisconsin Recall Vote Was “Terrifying”…

Nobody's ever even taken a shot at this guy, yet. Somethings just never cease to amaze.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Al Sharpton: Republicans Cheated, Stole Wisconsin Election…

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Bawney Fwank Slams Dems, Unions For Making “Big Mistake” In Pushing Wisconsin Recall…

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Howard Dean: Walker Victory “Beginning Of The Undermining Of American Democracy”…

Democrats don't take defeat gracefully or well. They seem to feel that "Whatever the Republicans want is somehow evil and nefarious, however, whatever the Democrats want is just apolitical" (powerlineblog). Somebody write this man some Zyprexa. No wonder they jokingly refer to him as "Bagdad Bob"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Propaganda Minister Jay Carney: Walker Supporters Will Vote For Obama In November…

Yeah, just like the Bolsheviks storming the Duma

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » WaPo Columnist On Failed Walker Recall: It Might Be Time For The Unions To Start Rioting…

I've been listening to libs joyfully claim that Walker's win is really a HUGE win for obama. They have several reasons. One, obama dropped from 11% to only 7% and it could have been much worse, like negative and secondly, because the win in Wisconsin will not galvanize democrats all over the country to vote for obama when they wouldn't have voted for him before.

Last night we got home from a dinner and discovered something wonderful when we switched on the television. There's an entire cable network called MSNBC devoted to the entertainment of conservatives. Apparently all they have on this station is disconsolate lefties 24/7. We assume it's part of the Fox empire. Roger Ailes is a genius, isn't he?

A guy named Lawrence O'Donnell hosts a show called "The Last Word," a misleading name, since here we are getting in a latter word. Even so, the show is awesome. O'Donnell cracked us up when he opened yesterday's show: "Tonight, the really big winner in Wisconsin's recall election is--President Obama." Later he had one of his fellow hosts, Rachel Maddow, on as a guest, and she agreed: "It's going to be hard to see this as a bad night for Obama," she declared, citing the president's "11-point margin of theoretical victory . . . over Mitt Romney." (Charlie Spiering has a video montage.)

Theoretically, Obama was on the side of the government employee unions that were behind the unsuccessful attempt to oust Gov. Scott Walker, who last year signed legislation abolishing most of their corrupt "collective bargaining" arrangements. "Understand this," the future president declared in 2007: "If American workers are being denied their right to organize and collectively bargain when I'm in the White House, I'll put on a comfortable pair of shoes myself, I'll walk on that picket line with you as president of the United States of America. Because workers deserve to know that somebody is standing in their corner."

Funny how they think a victory by the most conservative Governor in the county is a very liberal state is a victory for Obama! Exit polls be damned, I personally would never answer any questions outside a poll station! I think most conservatives wouldn't either!

It was a HORRENDOUS day for Demorats. There main voting bloc are the Union members. Private Unions have been drying up for a few years and the Public Unions, which where going strong and very powerful, are about to take a HUGE hit!!!

Losing their largest base isn't good!

I watch Sharpton,Mathews and Sgt.Schultz.....
I used to scream at the TV they got me so angry...
Now I laugh my ass off when I watch them..
They are responsible for my blood pressure dropping these last
few months.What a joke these folks are.

If all the Walker fans could have worked for him, there would have been no recall. Many are from states other than Wisc., oddly enough. And Rick Scott gives Walker a run for the money as THE Vichy Governor of America.

If all the Walker fans could have worked for him, there would have been no recall. Many are from states other than Wisc., oddly enough. And Rick Scott gives Walker a run for the money as THE Vichy Governor of America.

THE Vichy Governor of America.

What the hell is the Vichy Governor of America....
Do we gotta have another election now...For Christ's sake!!!!

THE Vichy Governor of America.

What the hell is the Vichy Governor of America....
Do we gotta have another election now...For Christ's sake!!!!

He is the next governor to undergo recall.
Oh, FL has no recall. It's merely a deflection from the point that Walker won.

The Democrats came out better than they went in. One seat changed hands, and went to the Democrats.

That's a win to anyone who understands basic math.

Forum List

Back