Obama Win...means fresh Layoffs..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well.. at least Democrats are taking full responsibility now..

Dang and this is just the first 48 hrs.

----------------------------:eusa_shhh:

Do elections have consequences? If you have been paying attention to the financial markets, you might think so. Wall Street has had two horrible days since President Obama won a second term.

However, stock prices are not the only thing taking a hit. It appears that the job market is also suffering. In the last 48 hours, the following major corporations have announced layoffs in America (links take you to news stories about the layoffs – with details from the companies):

How Many Companies Announced Closings or Layoffs Since Obama Won A Second Term? | TheBlaze.com

The right wing sheep are parroting their Beck propaganda like the good minions they are. What is this, like the 10th thread on this bullshit?

Check out Big Black Dogs Thread... sorry about stepping on your rhubarb my Friend....:redface:

Did you know that 355,000 people were laid-off last week because Obama was re-elected? Or, at least, that's what many Conservative activists would have you believe. Apparently, there is this growing meme going around the internet that companies are laying people off because Obama and "Obamacare" is here to stay. This is all likely to be typical partisan bull-crap. I never thought I'd have to explain the inner-workings of the Free Enterprise System to the party that claims to love capitalism. But... here we go. We'll start with basic concepts and then move on to "the math"

Daily Kos: Debunking Those So-Called "revenge"/"Obamacare" Layoffs (w/Math)

Shithead...has the unemployment rate gone up under Obamination compared to Bush's last day in office. Come on dumfuck, tell us.

Did the stock market go down the day after your black messiah won the election last week?

Why is that?

Is Obamacare going to help or harm the economy? Is our healthcare system going to be improved by Obamacare? Do most Obamination supporters know about the Obamacare tax?

The right wing sheep are parroting their Beck propaganda like the good minions they are. What is this, like the 10th thread on this bullshit?

Like Obama parroted Karl Marks' "redistribution of wealth" bullshit?

Tissue, whiner?

Let hear it then. Not of course the proposed rollback of the Bush Tax cuts (3%) for those making 200,000 dollar a year or more as that is what the base tax was back when President Clinton was in the WH. I want to hear where President Obama advocate the confiscation of wealth from the bourgeoisie.

Tissue, whiner?

Who's "Karl Marks"? :eusa_think:

This guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1QdvpDr3cA&feature=related]The Best Of Carl - Volume 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Ummm no, probably not.

Hmmmm, lowering the tax floor now, eh?

It's supposed to be $250,000 and higher, not $200, 000 but you are stupid so that explains. Sorry to burst your wet dream.

Tissue, whiner?

Let hear it then. Not of course the proposed rollback of the Bush Tax cuts (3%) for those making 200,000 dollar a year or more as that is what the base tax was back when President Clinton was in the WH. I want to hear where President Obama advocate the confiscation of wealth from the bourgeoisie.

Hmmmm, lowering the tax floor now, eh?

It's supposed to be $250,000 and higher, not $200, 000 but you are stupid so that explains. Sorry to burst your wet dream.

Tissue, whiner?

The correct number is $200,000 for individuals and $250,000 for couples filing joint returns.

You're welcome (not too bright however). Oh any chance you have a quote from the president where he advocate the confiscation of wealth?

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back