Obama will win the election and the Repugs know it

your failure to answer a very simple question leads me to surmise that you do not, in fact, have a clue what oversampling means regarding polling methodology. Why am I not surprised?

Child, I used to make such polling say whatever I wanted it to say - for a living.

You are in over your head here.

still avoiding the question, I see. Typical. Show me any evidence of a 10% democrat "oversampling" in the WSJ/Marist poll...and then explain how that "oversampling" would impact anything other than questions directed solely to democrats.

My pleasure. Scroll to page 7.

38% Democrat, 28% Republican for registered voters

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/_Today_Stories_Teases/ohio_poll_september.pdf

You should probably log off now and go tend to your severe butthurt.

LOL

Sometimes this is just.... too... easy....

th_ROTFL.gif

oversampling typically refers to adding responses from a larger number of one specific group to reduce the margin of error on questions specifically aimed at that group. In the Marist poll, the percentages of democrats versus republicans closely matched the turn out percentages from the last presidential election. That would be appropriate if the poll was of "likely voters". Democrats weren't OVER sampled, they were simply polled in percentages that reflected the different party's voter participation levels from the last election.

Fail-Always is a lying liar who lairs.

Hat drop to the always imbecilic TderpM.

Reality check.

President Obama is going to lose.

Period.

Toast.

Guaranteed.

you sound pretty sure. want to put some money on it?

My bet is more complete than that, you dork.

And it is already in place.

are you saying that you and I have already agreed upon a monetary wager concerning the upcoming presidential election?

No one knows who's going to win and anyone who says they do is both full of themselves and irrelevant to political discussion.

Precisely, these people act like there still isn't two months left to go. Anyone who is involved in politics know that two months is a lifetime where a whole lot of shit can happen to turn a race on its head. That's why I ignore most of the daily poll threads.

The polling shows Obama-mentum growing daily. The GOP folks on here must feel sick to their stomachs as they see their big chance slipping away.

We see all that momentum.

New poll: Romney overtakes Obama on terrorism | FP Passport

The foreign-policy results of the new Bloomberg National Poll haven't gotten much attention yet, but the survey contains some bad news for the Obama campaign. According to the poll, Mitt Romney has a 48-42 advantage over Barack Obama on the question of which candidate would be tougher on terrorism. Romney, in other words, has encroached on one of Obama's signature strengths.

The foreign-policy results of the new Bloomberg National Poll haven't gotten much attention yet, but the survey contains some bad news for the Obama campaign. According to the poll, Mitt Romney has a 48-42 advantage over Barack Obama on the question of which candidate would be tougher on terrorism. Romney, in other words, has encroached on one of Obama's signature strengths.
You purposely ignore the shifting polls, both national and swing states...

Kinda like an ostrich. :eusa_boohoo:

It's it the democrat talking point that polls are shifting to obama, that obama has the momentum. He doesn't have jack shit. obama is losing and the more he lies, the more he loses.

It's it the democrat talking point that polls are shifting to obama, that obama has the momentum. He doesn't have jack shit. obama is losing and the more he lies, the more he loses.

Denial ain't no river in Egypt.

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back