Obama will win the election and the Repugs know it

With job creation being most positive under Democratic presidents thats what people are going to look at. all of these lame ass personal attacks on Obama isn't going to make a difference so you Repugs are wasting your time focuisng on that lame birther bullshit, lies about Obama being Muslim and supporting terrorists, that shit is all lame.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wishing something would happen won't make it happen. Obama took an epic ass-kicking in the 2010 election and nothing has changed since then. He's going to take another epic ass-kicking in 2012. You really need to learn to accept it and deal with it.

Obama didn't have an epic asskicking in 2010 because he had no election that year. Dumbass.

With job creation being most positive under Democratic presidents thats what people are going to look at. all of these lame ass personal attacks on Obama isn't going to make a difference so you Repugs are wasting your time focuisng on that lame birther bullshit, lies about Obama being Muslim and supporting terrorists, that shit is all lame.
I don't know what planet you live on, but this Middle East situation just may be the final in his coffin.

AS I said.

Its gonna be all about the economy and so far Barry's policies just ain't cuttin it.

But you can't name one fucking Obama policy that caused unemployment, :lol:, a sinking ship with a million holes can't be fixed in 4 years, but we should hand the ship back to the same party that put those holes there in the first place? :lol: For the fucking record, its not "Obama's" policies, its the failure of a deadlocked House and Senate to work any policies to help the people, Obama doesn't have the power you think he does.

WOW All those shovel ready jobs weren't, well, shovel ready.

He tried the same shit FDR tried and it worked about as well for him as it did FDR.

As for the deadlocked House and Senate. Wonder how many bills OL'Harry is sitting on that arrived DOA, his words, from the House.

Deadlock has a name. Harry Reid. Last I heard he was a Dem and Barry is the head of his party.

Its gonna be all about the economy and most voters aren't going to give a rats ass for Barry excuses as to why its so slow.

Worked well for Clinton and it will work for Romney.

Its the economy stupid.

Yes I do know it, I've predicted it from the day after Obama was elected in 2008. I realized that the average American voter is stupid, and you can't fix stupid.

No, only you're stupid for not having any real argument. Anyone who votes to return to the policies of the Bush years is stupid.

Bush ain't running. Anyone who votes to keep doing the same has to be insane. No reward for failure, out with the ins, including most of all Obama.

AS I said.

Its gonna be all about the economy and so far Barry's policies just ain't cuttin it.

But you can't name one fucking Obama policy that caused unemployment, :lol:, a sinking ship with a million holes can't be fixed in 4 years, but we should hand the ship back to the same party that put those holes there in the first place? :lol: For the fucking record, its not "Obama's" policies, its the failure of a deadlocked House and Senate to work any policies to help the people, Obama doesn't have the power you think he does.

He tried the same shit FDR tried and it worked about as well for him as it did FDR.

As for the deadlocked House and Senate. Wonder how many bills OL'Harry is sitting on that arrived DOA, his words, from the House.

Deadlock has a name. Harry Reid. Last I heard he was a Dem and Barry is the head of his party.

Its gonna be all about the economy and most voters aren't going to give a rats ass for Barry excuses as to why its so slow.

Its the economy stupid.

Asswipe, I'm still waiting on evidence of his policies, most Americans aren't as dumb as you partisan fucktards who continue to attack the person without providing evidence that ties the person to failure.

I don't know what planet you live on, but this Middle East situation just may be the final in his coffin.

Bullshit, he cannt be blamed for that and this Mideast situation with Romney flapping his fucking jaws before the facts fully came out might be the nail in his own coffin.

Its the economy stupid.

Asswipe, I'm still waiting on evidence of his policies, most Americans aren't as dumb as you partisan fucktards who continue to attack the person without providing evidence that ties the person to failure.

Yeah. Some of em are pretty dumb.

They voted Barry into office.

A guy with very little experience. A guy with loads of questioins about his past. A guy who gave great speeches and promised Hope and Change. Man, what a shyster. Folks bought it hook, line and sinker.

The folks were heartily sick of Bush and the Reps so they voted for that bright shinning beacon of light. Barry Boy.

WOW were they ever bamboozled.

Now he wants another four years even though he stated if he couldn't straighten it out in one term he didn't deserve another.

Works for me.

latest polls show Obama increasing his lead in Ohio, Virginia and Florida. Mittens must be crapping in his magic underwear!

Yea ,big deal,4 more years of a borrow and spend loser,now go thank the idiots who will vote him back in.:eusa_whistle:

If he does, we will be several steps closer to Ideocracy thanks to folks like you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk]Idiocracy - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Find some which aren't oversampling Democrats by up to 10% and get back to us.

LOL

I am curious... do you even know what the term "oversampling" means in the context of opinion polling?

You strike me as intellectually lazy and a predictable Owebama sheeple.

Methodology

The Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist Polls were based on both landline and cellphone interviews of adults 18 years of age and older. The samples included 1,316 registered voters and 979 likely voters in Ohio; 1,352 registered voters and 980 likely voters in Florida; and 1,315 registered voters and 996 likely voters in Virginia.

The surveys were conducted by the Marist College Institute for Public Opinion from Sept. 9-11. Telephone numbers were chosen to ensure a random selection of both landline and cellphone numbers. Cellphone interviews comprised 31% of registered voters and 29% of likely voters in Ohio; 34% of registered voters and 30% of likely voters in Florida; and 30% of registered voters and 28% of likely voters in Virginia.

Results for registered voters in each state are statistically significant within plus or minus 2.7 percentage points. For likely voters, the results are statistically significant within plus or minus 3.1 percentage points. Sample tolerances for subgroups within each state are larger.

I missed the part about oversampling in their methodology. Perhaps you could highlight it for me.

Find some which aren't oversampling Democrats by up to 10% and get back to us.

LOL

I am curious... do you even know what the term "oversampling" means in the context of opinion polling?

your failure to answer a very simple question leads me to surmise that you do not, in fact, have a clue what oversampling means regarding polling methodology. Why am I not surprised?

your failure to answer a very simple question leads me to surmise that you do not, in fact, have a clue what oversampling means regarding polling methodology. Why am I not surprised?

Child, I used to make such polling say whatever I wanted it to say - for a living.

You are in over your head here.

Child, I used to make such polling say whatever I wanted it to say - for a living.

You are in over your head here.

still avoiding the question, I see. Typical. Show me any evidence of a 10% democrat "oversampling" in the WSJ/Marist poll...and then explain how that "oversampling" would impact anything other than questions directed solely to democrats.

Forum List

Back