Obama will win re-election in 2012 by default

Obama was elected in 2008 not because of his message, but as a vote against eight years of the monumental failures of Republican Policy. And he will be reelected for the failure of the failed 2010 radical tea party experiment.

vote for me david george delancey.

Search david george delancey for president
search david george delancey and my five issue plan
search david george delancey for president of the united sates
search david george delancey for president of the united states of ameica

delancey faction
delancey war
delancey official action
delancey history files

david george delancey art economics history

David George DeLancey World Wide Wisdom

11:01 a.m. E.s.t. 10-4-2011:up:

no
Why is it not right.:eusa_whistle:
Are we jealous to confirm the accountability of another. Claim It

Last edited:
I know I have too much to be invested in. Well My Five Issue Plan is for Americans that through the civilization of the country we as independent in choice can make choices in which are and may not be associated by and through others. This is also in coherent of accepting one of our laws it is called freedom of choice. Although Freedom Of Speech in again sort of independence to each and every one of us, we have to remember when it's history started. Search 1733 Freedom of the Press and decide through a law biding citizen who protected who. For an easier search find James DeLancey 1733. This is in concern with bigrebnc1775 Have A Great Day. And again Claim It

12:59 P.M. E.S.T. 6/16/12 Personally I don't care if I get elected, it may be there's a better idea than mine, but I doubt it. The assuming of the presidency has gone too far. I am acknowledging it proof within the idea.

Vote for me David George DeLancey. Just put my name on the ballot and check the box.
Here is my plan, it consists of five issues.

#1 A One Percent Sales Tax on the Dollar and a half a-cent from .01 to .99 cents
#2 Distribution to everyone over the age of Twenty-one, estimated fund now is $4040.00
#3 A State Tax on ones Paycheck, when the state income tax goes up so does the wage.
#4 Disabled persons get more.
#5 Retired persons get more.

A state has to put out funds upfront before the collection of income taxes, I do not agree with property tax unless the property is being sold.
Federal and Military expenses are paid by the collection of sales taxes. When a state does not collect enough income tax which it will not, then the Federal Reserves by collection of sales taxes will then flip the remaining bill.

All in all the state collects an income tax, and the federal reserves collects the sales. Since the Federal Reserves Bank distributes the currency then it should be only recommended that that organization collect the income of the usage of the currency which is what the dollar makes. Money should make money for itself.

The printing of money is only limited to the capacity of the country's capabilities, the circulation of a countries currency is very essential. Till next time' Vote David George DeLancey no ands ifs or buts.

After what I just read no way would I vote for you.

And your affiliates you support will suffer and live in slumber for the remaining years. Slave it when you can you are being noticed as a potential accessary to fulfill a demand. Keep on guessing of what that is, only time will pass and thus be gone. Have a great life while your here. AND BE SAFE:confused:

Till We Meet Again. Face to Face tell me your prediction like most officially elected representatives have done. It will be noticed as an "ASSUMING POSITION" At least I have a basic idea on how to get the economy going. Think about my attempt for the presidency before declining me as just another individual who you just do not see appealing. Yet matter your course with funds, and while doing it remember almost every individual will claim that the money is theirs. When we a silent it is, perhaps because we do not have it. -_- Good by for now with a smile. 1:13 P.M. E.S.T. 6/16/12

Till We Meet Again. Face to Face tell me your prediction like most officially elected representatives have done. It will be noticed as an "ASSUMING POSITION" At least I have a basic idea on how to get the economy going. Think about my attempt for the presidency before declining me as just another individual who you just do not see appealing. Yet matter your course with funds, and while doing it remember almost every individual will claim that the money is theirs. When we a silent it is, perhaps because we do not have it. -_- Good by for now with a smile. 1:13 P.M. E.S.T. 6/16/12

Too bad your grasp of punctuation is sorely lacking

:cuckoo:

Nobody in the GOP field is breaking out - and most of them have huge negatives of their own.

People will vote for the incumbant because it is safe.

What is it "I'm voting for anybody but Obama" of a huge percent of Americans are saying to pollers that you do not understand?

Last edited:

Too bad your grasp of punctuation is sorely lacking

:cuckoo:
Maybe I really don't need to say anything.:eusa_boohoo:

What's kind of interesting about reading old posts about the candidates is that almost universally, the Ds were saying there were no R candidates, that they were the Clown Car. The Rs were saying they were madly in love with first one and then another R candidate who wasn't even qualified to direct traffic, never mind be elected president of the US and leader of the free world. Then, when each one proved to be a total disaster, they'd all move on to the next one and be madly in love with him/her.

Now, the question is, who the heck will they pull out of the basement in three years?

Any guesses?

My bet is Cantor and/or Ryan. They wouldn't have a chance but hey, that has never stopped the GObP before. And, besides, Adelson says he's gonna throw even more money at the voters next time. Bet the Kochs do too.

Forum List

Back