Obama will win Ohio

It isn't confidence, it's math. The national polls mean nothing. Only the Electoral College matters and since the beginning Obama has been winning that. He is still winning that. He is going to win that come a few weeks from now unless Romney manages a game change soon.

Forget it. This guy is in the tank for romney. He fooled me at first but now I see what his game is. Dont waste anymore time on him

As I said earlier in the thread, he is a classic concern troll.

It isn't confidence, it's math. The national polls mean nothing. Only the Electoral College matters and since the beginning Obama has been winning that. He is still winning that. He is going to win that come a few weeks from now unless Romney manages a game change soon.

Sorry Dr T, but you're full of Obamaloney. What we have here is a a case of "garbage in, garbage out". All of the polls use the 2008 voter turnout models (except Rasmussen who uses a blend of 2004 and 2008). 2008 was a once in a lifetime event where Democrats had a +7 advantage over Republicans. Obama "Hope-a-Doped" a lot of people with his soaring rhetoric and vague promises. That shit is over bub, he has a record now. He's a failure and voters are going to throw him out with the trash.

Who's winning the Electoral college according to Rasmussen? Go check. I'll wait.

Do you really think Rasmussen is biased towards Democrats?

Sorry Dr T, but you're full of Obamaloney. What we have here is a a case of "garbage in, garbage out". All of the polls use the 2008 voter turnout models (except Rasmussen who uses a blend of 2004 and 2008). 2008 was a once in a lifetime event where Democrats had a +7 advantage over Republicans. Obama "Hope-a-Doped" a lot of people with his soaring rhetoric and vague promises. That shit is over bub, he has a record now. He's a failure and voters are going to throw him out with the trash.

Most polls don't use any turnout models. They call people and ask them to identify by party. They only try to sample to meet demographics of the country or state they are polling, they don't sample by political party except for Rasmussen.

Most polls don't use any turnout models. They call people and ask them to identify by party. They only try to sample to meet demographics of the country or state they are polling, they don't sample by political party except for Rasmussen.

And even he has Romney losing the Electoral college at this point.

Romney failed to pull ahead after the first debate. He only closed up with Obama. Obama is still up in the Electoral College and the opportunities for Romney are running out.

Who's winning the Electoral college according to Rasmussen? Go check. I'll wait.

From your statement, you accept the fact that obama will lose the popular vote and now cling to a possible EC victory.

From your statement, you accept the fact that obama will lose the popular vote and now cling to a possible EC victory.

First, the popular vote has never ever once mattered in the USA when it comes to the Office of the President. Your statement is roughly equivalent to saying:

"So you agree the Yankees have ugly uniforms and cling to the hope of drafting incredible players".

Who the hell cares about the popular vote? Who is so mentally deficient that they fail to understand exactly how the Constitutional method to select a President works.

Second: I consider Romney liberal enough that I'm ok with him winning the election. At this point my only real area of concern is the GOP taking the Senate and as that's looking about as likely as Romney converting to Catholicism to pick up votes I'm good with whatever the result turns out to be. Neither will be all that different. Romney had pretty much the exact same policy stances as Obama when he was governor, so how will he be any different?

So no, I'm not clinging. I'm looking at the mathematics. And the Math is this:

Even Rasmussen, who lefties consider biased and righties consider the bastion of truth, shows that if the election were held today Obama would win between 270-300 Electoral votes. This is the same exact result Rasmussen has been showing since before the first debate, after the first debate, and after the second debate. The Electoral College has not once, NOT ONCE moved into a favorable position for Romney despite Obama apparently sleeping through the first debate or a terrorist attack in Libya.

If you toss in the other polling organizations, which is fair as the polling averages have a fairly good record of pegging the results, the facts are still the same. Not once in the game has Romney pulled ahead in the Electoral College. Not once.

So if you're asking for a prediction, it's this: Based on the evidence, Barrack Obama will win the election.

Dr.T's argument above is solid.

That is why you far righties have to shut up about cultural and social values, much of what turns of many of the independents, and concentrate only on the economy.

I have said for a year by only arguing for the economy can be Obama. Everything else distracts.

First, the popular vote has never ever once mattered in the USA when it comes to the Office of the President. Your statement is roughly equivalent to saying:

"So you agree the Yankees have ugly uniforms and cling to the hope of drafting incredible players".

Who the hell cares about the popular vote? Who is so mentally deficient that they fail to understand exactly how the Constitutional method to select a President works.

Second: I consider Romney liberal enough that I'm ok with him winning the election. At this point my only real area of concern is the GOP taking the Senate and as that's looking about as likely as Romney converting to Catholicism to pick up votes I'm good with whatever the result turns out to be. Neither will be all that different. Romney had pretty much the exact same policy stances as Obama when he was governor, so how will he be any different?

Even Rasmussen, who lefties consider biased and righties consider the bastion of truth, shows that if the election were held today Obama would win between 270-300 Electoral votes. This is the same exact result Rasmussen has been showing since before the first debate, after the first debate, and after the second debate. The Electoral College has not once, NOT ONCE moved into a favorable position for Romney despite Obama apparently sleeping through the first debate or a terrorist attack in Libya.

If you toss in the other polling organizations, which is fair as the polling averages have a fairly good record of pegging the results, the facts are still the same. Not once in the game has Romney pulled ahead in the Electoral College. Not once.

So if you're asking for a prediction, it's this: Based on the evidence, Barrack Obama will win the election.

:lol:

Obama will get 47% of the vote and lose in a landslide.

Bullshit. You had me fooled at first but I see that all you are doing is trying to bring down Dem enthusiasm. All you do is say how Obama is behind and how Obama is losing and its not true. Do some damn research

Latest Presidential Polls: Obama Holds insurmountable Lead in the Electoral College
it not bullshit and what evidence do have to say that i am fooling anyone. Look he doing well in electioal college. i

read loads of stuff. real clear politic, bbc news, usa today, washington post, larry saborto crystal ball, gallup and many more. they present a varied picture but as i told you i am just a natural worrier. I try to look as thing as honestly as i see them.

why the hell would i want dem enthusueum to go down. i want it to go up. So go away with your false lies about me not wanting him to do well

i do damm research . i look at polls all the time. i read newspapers.

their no need to be abusive. i won,t take that from anyone on the left or right ok.

don,t put me into a box.

All you have done since I have been on here is try to tell me how Obama cant win. I then showed you evidence that he can and will. You then come back with flimsy ideas about no way can he win. So what is it? Do you want me to start saying miit the dick will win OH or something? Is that you're game?
no of course not. i don,t tell anyone to say anything. I just am worried from my what i see with the polls. That does not mean i think obama can not win but it looking tough when you have polls like gallup say he seven points behind.

well he might do but he need some bounce in polls in next few day. I am not only one showing concern. people like andrew sullivan have on twitter and other like former dem gore strangists who ran 2000 race.

Look he still in their but he need some mo.

Well true . you make good pojnts and romney being not often ahead in collage votes.

but the fact mi, wi and pa have been moved in toss up states by rcp worries me because like i said loads of times president has to win those to win the election. they been traditional blue states for years.

That is why you far righties have to shut up about cultural and social values, much of what turns of many of the independents, and concentrate only on the economy.

I have said for a year by only arguing for the economy can be Obama. Everything else distracts.
very true and unemployment has improved and we are starting to see growth. think president tried really hard to see growth go up last two years

the promblem is when you have cnn poll saying people think 66% to 34% that romney better on ecnomey that not a good number

but i still think obama can win but he need to with advertsing really nail difference between his growth plan and romney cut plan.

very true and unemployment has improved and we are starting to see growth. think president tried really hard to see growth go up last two years

the promblem is when you have cnn poll saying people think 66% to 34% that romney better on ecnomey that not a good number

but i still think obama can win but he need to with advertsing really nail difference between his growth plan and romney cut plan.

UE didn't improve at all it was revised up 46000 today.

it not bullshit and what evidence do have to say that i am fooling anyone. Look he doing well in electioal college. i

read loads of stuff. real clear politic, bbc news, usa today, washington post, larry saborto crystal ball, gallup and many more. they present a varied picture but as i told you i am just a natural worrier. I try to look as thing as honestly as i see them.

why the hell would i want dem enthusueum to go down. i want it to go up. So go away with your false lies about me not wanting him to do well

i do damm research . i look at polls all the time. i read newspapers.

their no need to be abusive. i won,t take that from anyone on the left or right ok.

don,t put me into a box.

All you have done since I have been on here is try to tell me how Obama cant win. I then showed you evidence that he can and will. You then come back with flimsy ideas about no way can he win. So what is it? Do you want me to start saying miit the dick will win OH or something? Is that you're game?
no of course not. i don,t tell anyone to say anything. I just am worried from my what i see with the polls. That does not mean i think obama can not win but it looking tough when you have polls like gallup say he seven points behind.

Let me explain. South Carolina has a population of 4,679,230
Lets give mitt all that. Every single person in the state. He still only gets 8 EC points

Forget it. This guy is in the tank for romney. He fooled me at first but now I see what his game is. Dont waste anymore time on him

As I said earlier in the thread, he is a classic concern troll.
I am not a troll. really that is total bullshit. I deny totally that lie you just said. I would never troll anything.

I just expressed my views but because it does not agree with you call me a troll.

Disagree with me but don,t throw false lies you can not back up at me.

Forum List

Back