Obama will win Ohio

Ohio is still a toss up, with the way these last weeks have shifted, nothing's certain.

However Romney will lose the election if he loses Ohio, it's a must have state for him.

Look at all the polls for Ohio and all you see is romney winning a few by about 1 point.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

So you are saying that in reality Obama is only up by 1.2, ok.

He's saying the best poll for Romney was +1 while multiple polls show Obama with bigger leads.

Ohio is still a toss up, with the way these last weeks have shifted, nothing's certain.

However Romney will lose the election if he loses Ohio, it's a must have state for him.

Look at all the polls for Ohio and all you see is romney winning a few by about 1 point.

See what you want to see.I let the data speak and if Obama had mitts numbers on OH I would be preparing for Obama to lose....but you do what your heart tells you because I know your brain sees the truth:lol:

See what you want to see.I let the data speak and if Obama had mitts numbers on OH I would be preparing for Obama to lose....but you do what your heart tells you because I know your brain sees the truth:lol:

I see that Obama is up by 2.2 and you crowing that that means he'll win it.

I see you reaching way to far to draw that conclusion, it shows your inexperience.

I have a feeling you guys are not as comfortable as you pretend:eusa_whistle:

Note that the polls with the largest samples show Romney ahead.
It will be Romney in a landslide.

What a bunch of bullshit. I will be so glad when Obama whups his ass.

Well the largest sampling yields the greatest result for Romney. If you want to ignore that, go ahead. But no one is excited to vote for the buffoon in the WH now. Remind me what he's done for anyone that they should re-elect him.

Note that the polls with the largest samples show Romney ahead.
It will be Romney in a landslide.

Well the largest sampling yields the greatest result for Romney. If you want to ignore that, go ahead. But no one is excited to vote for the buffoon in the WH now. Remind me what he's done for anyone that they should re-elect him.

If you want to ignore all the blue up and down that page with numbers like 5 6 and 7 points go ahead

If you want to ignore all the blue up and down that page with numbers like 5 6 and 7 points go ahead

Easy to ignore those numbers, which have gone down over the last 6 months, btw. Check the same polls over the last 6 mos.

Ohio France?
I can't understand why it seems that many claim Ohio will go to Obama, as far as that goes any State!
Obama is against any of our FREEDOMS!!
He picks and chooses the laws he wants to ignore or change by Executive Order!

Yes, if he goes in for 4 more, we will be France, Greece, or Spain; maybe something you never could imagine! Especially the 2nd Amendment!

By the way, what about the Freedom of assembly?

Very SAD!!!

Forum List

Back