Obama Will Win in 2012

images
had low poll ratings around this time, also.

The economy was much better then and gas was affordable...

0bama has that against him - plus he sucks ass as a President...

If Mitch Daniels or Gary Johnson gets nominated, the GOP just might have a chance. They actually have a grasp on REAL economics and the issues. Not the others who only care about defeating Obama without stating any real policy goals of their own.

Daniels comes off as centrist but is a Union buster. Johnson might get the stoner vote.

I had a thread up about this..and I am pretty serious that this is what republicans are doing. They are putting up the clowns first before the serious guys. This way they can vette all the nonsense issues forcing the opposition to spend time and money refuting them while not spending a dime or political capital.

If Democrats don't see this..they may very well lose the White House.

Too early to say.

Intrade is currently pricing the odds of Obama winning re-election at 60%.

I think as long as there is no credible GOP candiate out there, he has a good chance. There are two GOP people that could possibly defeat him, Romney and Huckabee could give him the best race, but Romney is not far enough to the right for the Tea Baggers and Huck will probably not run. He is making millions in his present Gig.

Main Stream GOP is holding their collective breath, hoping that if Romney tapped as the Presidential nominee, the Tea Baggers don't flip out and run their own candidate. With people like Trump, Batcrazy Bachmann, and Palin hanging around, the Tea Party won't be short of wannabes. It is going to be very interesting, and maybe a little painful for someone.
Someone who favors throwing HIV+ people into concentration camps is NEVER going to win a Presidential race.

That and denigrating the Mormons have pretty much sunk him. Romney's far right swing disenfrancises the center and isn't enough for the crazies.

Forum List

Back