Obama will use Romney as a political prop

Ah you wanna go there, huh?

Obama's grandfather fought in WWII for this country.

That's something that no Romney on either side of Romney's family has done.

Fought in a war for America.

So, am I supposed to give accolades to Obama because his grandfather fought for this country in WWII? How does Grandpa's service show Obama's love of country?
LOL And this is your little side trip. I only came along for the entertainment value.

Don't know about you..but I've had plenty of vets in my family. Sitting and listening to their war stories as a kid helps you to appreciate the struggle those folks went through to defend this nation. Obama had that.

Romney didn't.

It's probably why he's such an Anti-American schmuck.

Obama got re-elected. You can stop trying to disparage a good man anytime. It worked. The lies and character assassinations did their job. Romney is as an American loving man as you'll ever find and you should be ashamed that you're continuing the personal attacks started by Obama. Obama has made it clear that he sees nothing exceptional about the United States of America.

Anyone doubt Obama's political skills?

Not only did he beat Romney to a pulp in the elections..he's have a victory lunch to piss on his political grave.

:clap:

Love it.

No, It's more likely that unlike Obama, Romney truly loves this country and realizes that Obama is too fucking stupid to be able to avoid the fiscal cliff without someone to lead the way.

yeah, that's probably it. :thup:

Romney has agreed to meet Obama in the white house on Thursday to discus the fiscal cliff. This meeting will give Obama a chance to look bipartisan at a crucial time. I believe Romney is letting himself be used because he wants to get back at the GOP for their lukewarm support of Romney during the election.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama will host his former political rival Mitt Romney for a private lunch at the White House Thursday, their first meeting since the election.

Obama promised in his victory speech earlier this month to engage with Romney following their bitter campaign and consider the Republican’s ideas.

‘‘In the weeks ahead, I also look forward to sitting down with Gov. Romney to talk about where we can work together to move this country forward,’’ Obama said at the time.

Obama aides said they reached out to Romney’s team shortly before Thanksgiving to start working on a date for the meeting. The two men will meet in the White House’s private dining room, with no press coverage expected.

While in Washington, Romney will also meet with his former running mate, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, according to a Romney campaign aide. Ryan is back on Capitol Hill, where he’s involved in negotiations to avert a series of automatic tax increases and deep spending cuts that have come to be known as the ‘‘fiscal cliff.’’

Much of that debate centers on expiring tax cuts first passed by George W. Bush. Obama and Romney differed sharply during the campaign over what to do with the cuts, with the Republican pushing for them to be extended for all income earners and the president running on a pledge to let the cuts expire for families making more than $250,000 a year.

The White House sees Obama’s victory as a signal that Americans support his tax proposals.

Obama and Romney’s sit-down Thursday will likely be their most extensive private meeting ever. The two men had only a handful of brief exchanges before the 2012 election.

Even after their political fates became intertwined, their interactions were largely confined to the three presidential debates.

Obama, Romney to meet at White House Thursday - News - Boston.com

I guess it would be nice for Romney to be usefull for something.

So, am I supposed to give accolades to Obama because his grandfather fought for this country in WWII? How does Grandpa's service show Obama's love of country?
LOL And this is your little side trip. I only came along for the entertainment value.

Don't know about you..but I've had plenty of vets in my family. Sitting and listening to their war stories as a kid helps you to appreciate the struggle those folks went through to defend this nation. Obama had that.

Romney didn't.

It's probably why he's such an Anti-American schmuck.

Obama got re-elected. You can stop trying to disparage a good man anytime. It worked. The lies and character assassinations did their job. Romney is as an American loving man as you'll ever find and you should be ashamed that you're continuing the personal attacks started by Obama. Obama has made it clear that he sees nothing exceptional about the United States of America.

Silly ass, the election is over, and you people are still screaming campaign nonsense at the President. As for you last sentence, you are simply a lieing fool even to make such a statement.

Forum List

Back