Obama will show his true colors if he wins re-election

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
That is when presidents really carry out their agendas - in the 2nd terms.

Right know he is playing to the middle just to get re-elected.

Profiles in Cowardice.

Profiles in Cowardice.

On what planet is he playing to the middle with his ubber leftist legislation?

Profiles in Cowardice.

He did sign into law a bill granting tax relief to the wealthy, Avatar. He's hardly been playing to the left lately.

Profiles in Cowardice.

Tell me, what would this "uber leftist" legislation that Obama has passed recently? You mean when he outlawed guns? Or closed Gitmo? Or brought all the troops home? Or made same-sex marriage legal?

Oh wait. None of those things have happened. Obama has just passed more business-friendly and business-written legislation, just like every other President in the last 30 years.

Profiles in Cowardice.

Tell me, what would this "uber leftist" legislation that Obama has passed recently? You mean when he outlawed guns? Or closed Gitmo? Or brought all the troops home? Or made same-sex marriage legal?

Oh wait. None of those things have happened. Obama has just passed more business-friendly and business-written legislation, just like every other President in the last 30 years.

Obamacare. Cap and Tax (via the EPA). The FCC stomp down of the internet.

The biggest government grabs of the private sector since FDR.

I think Obama is playing the center nowadays. Even if he wins, if the house doesn't go fully democratic again his true colors will be faded by Republican counter-offense.

Obamacare? You mean the bill written by Insurance company lobbyists, the one that forces people to purchase Health Insurance from private companies, and doesn't include a public option? What's so "far-left" about that?

Cap and Tax? The FCC "stomping" the internet? You mean things that haven't actually happened?

What has he "grabbed", exactly?

Obamacare? You mean the bill written by Insurance company lobbyists, the one that forces people to purchase Health Insurance from private companies, and doesn't include a public option? What's so "far-left" about that?

Cap and Tax? The FCC "stomping" the internet? You mean things that haven't actually happened?

He dared to be a Dem and "grab" the White House. That's all he needs to know, since guys like his hero Mark Levin told him.

I guess he's talking about the car companies

I am concerned that if we have 4 more years of this, we'll all be changing color. We'll all get more pale...as the life drains from our lifeless bodies.

Profiles in Cowardice.

If this is the middle I cannot wait for Marxist hell.

Obama is similar to social democrats of Europe. It's the Capitalistic Welfare State not the Soviet Union

Both failures, only the social democrats in Europe are dying more slowly and painfully.

Profiles in Cowardice.

He did sign into law a bill granting tax relief to the wealthy, Avatar. He's hardly been playing to the left lately.
C.mon ... if the left didn't loose the way they did he's still be shoving shit up our ass and telling us its what we need.

If this is the middle I cannot wait for Marxist hell.

Obama is similar to social democrats of Europe. It's the Capitalistic Welfare State not the Soviet Union

Both failures, only the social democrats in Europe are dying more slowly and painfully.

The Nordic countries are in much better shape than America after Bush. Highest standard of living, better ranked education and healthcare systems, and low crime rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back