Obama will request increase in debt ceiling AGAIN...

He isnt. But Democrats invented the trillion dollar deficit.Your side step of previous increases shows how completely inept you are.

:lol::lol::lol: My God, you are clueless.

Debt per president:

http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-Per-Capita-Percent-of-GDP-and-by-Presidental-Term.htm

Bush:

12/31/2001 $5,943,438,563,436

12/31/2008 $10,699,804,864,612

Obama:

12/31/2009 $12,311,349,677,512

06/30/2011 $14,343,087,640,008

Do the math, genius.

From $10 Trilion to $14 Trillion in 2.5 years. Wow! Bush '43 was the worst we had seen, doubling the debt in 8 years. Looks like Obama is on track to do that even sooner!

Try to focus, Junior. Full-Auto claimed that Dems invented the trillion dollar deficit. As I so clearly pointed out, the deficit was beyond a trillion dollars well before Obama took office. Get it now? Probably not.

Oh, you mean like when the shrub raised the Debt Ceiling Seven (07) Times during his Eight (08) Years in Office. Did you bitch about, did you get pissed off about it, or did you choose to remain silent?

Oh, you mean like when the Ronnie God, The Rectum Himself, eater of Jelly Bellies and taker of the Sacred Nap raised the Debt Ceiling over Eleven (11) Times duirng his Eight (08) Years in Office? Are you pissed about the baby Bonzo God did?

Ye Olde RePuBliCon Double Standard.

Do As I Say.......Never.......Never As I Do.

AND IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING BITCH ABOUT CONGRESS GOING ON VACATION, TAKL TO BONER.....HE DECIDES WHEN THE CONGESSONAL REPUGS LEAVE.

GET A FUCKING LIFE

May I be so bold as to offer some of this to go with your butthurt whine?

Cheese.jpg

Just keep telling us borrowing trillions is the way to go.

Just keep acting like Obama is the only president in history to request a debt ceiling increase. Just keep acting like failing to raise the debt ceiling will solve all of the US' financial woes. :cuckoo:

Quote:
The fact that we're here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. Leadership means 'The buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit.

I'm sure you recognized that quote as your president's. There is no getting around it. He stood by and let the Super Committee fail. Now the buck stops at his desk. No more passing it on. Yet he delays the crisis because he and congress want to enjoy their vacation. Excellent leadership skills exhibitied again.

Yeah, right. Obama let the super committee fail. Never mind Congress itself - you know, the guys who wewre actually ON the super committee? :lol: What a hack.

Try to focus, Junior. Full-Auto claimed that Dems invented the trillion dollar deficit. As I so clearly pointed out, the deficit was beyond a trillion dollars well before Obama took office. Get it now? Probably not.

Wrong, the National Debt was beyond a trillion dollars. The first trillion dollar budget deficit was signed by Obama few days after he took office.

Just keep acting like Obama is the only president in history to request a debt ceiling increase. Just keep acting like failing to raise the debt ceiling will solve all of the US' financial woes. :cuckoo:

Quote:
The fact that we're here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. Leadership means 'The buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit.

I'm sure you recognized that quote as your president's. There is no getting around it. He stood by and let the Super Committee fail. Now the buck stops at his desk. No more passing it on. Yet he delays the crisis because he and congress want to enjoy their vacation. Excellent leadership skills exhibitied again.

Yeah, right. Obama let the super committee fail. Never mind Congress itself - you know, the guys who wewre actually ON the super committee? :lol: What a hack.

Had Obama been a true party leader and fiscally responsible, a super committee would not have even been a thought.

Yes, he will. He'll get it, too, because the "loyal opposition" isn't gonna dare pull their hostage-taking bullshit like they did earlier this year.

Anything else?

No it will flounder about with a poison pill amendment very distasteful to the Democrats.

:lol::lol::lol: My God, you are clueless.

Debt per president:

Do the math, genius.

From $10 Trilion to $14 Trillion in 2.5 years. Wow! Bush '43 was the worst we had seen, doubling the debt in 8 years. Looks like Obama is on track to do that even sooner!

You are a tool, you don't even know the difference between the debt and the deficit.

Don't recall all the big time bitching when the shrub and draft dodger dick(less) raised the Debt Ceiling. Not one fracking word from all flag waving, mother-loving, apple pie eating, girl you left knocked up back home ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists. NOT ONE FUCKING WORD.

The deserter-in-chief had no problem with any of you.

Curious georgie porgie raised the Debt Ceiling time and again, and the silence from the Right was deafening.

Don't recall all the big time bitching when the shrub and draft dodger dick(less) raised the Debt Ceiling. Not one fracking word from all flag waving, mother-loving, apple pie eating, girl you left knocked up back home ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists. NOT ONE FUCKING WORD.

The deserter-in-chief had no problem with any of you.

Curious georgie porgie raised the Debt Ceiling time and again, and the silence from the Right was deafening.

Note: Your sorry ass wasn't here during that period. In fact, you just showed up. That pretty much makes you a troll.

When will this stop? We have to make cuts!

Ummmm...it was part of the deal. BTW, raising the debt ceiling is a routine matter. Only after the Tea Party came to town did it become the debacle that got the US downgraded.

Under the Budget Control Act enacted this year, that certification enables the president to call for an increase in the debt limit of $1.2 trillion.

Yep, part of the deal that Boehner characterized as the GOP having gotten 98% of what they wanted.

btw, even the Ryan budget that the GOP House passed required raising the debt ceiling.

You are a tool, you don't even know the difference between the debt and the deficit.

The 2009 deficit would have been at least 880 billion if NOTHING had been done. 2008 spending levels vs. 2009 revenues created an 880 billion dollar deficit. That's before the mandatory increases are added in.

Forum List

Back