Obama will propose tax on US companies' overseas earnings

Not content to have driven American jobs offshore, Our Kenyan Emperor endeavours to drive entire industries offshore.

Yes, boys and girls, fundamental transformation - to an agrarian economy but one in which you'll be told which crops you are allowed to grow in your window boxes.

Yup, our far right reactionaries wish to make the citizen pay for everything and business for nothing.

Yup, our far right reactionaries wish to make the citizen pay for everything and business for nothing.

And you liberal Democrats want to seize everything from everybody so all can be equal in poverty and dependence. OK, for you, Jake so long as you get a fresh set of red Dr. Dentons each month.

Last edited:
Yup, our far left reactionaries, economic idiots all, wish to make the citizens broke and dependent on government for everything.

And Toddster and the other far right reactionaries just fucking babble on. :)

You Tea Party crazies got your asses kicked in the last primaries and you will be finished off in the next set as mainstream Republicans finish off the influence of the far right crazy wing.

And Toddster and the other far right reactionaries just fucking babble on. :)

You Tea Party crazies got your asses kicked in the last primaries and you will be finished off in the next set as mainstream Republicans finish off the influence of the far right crazy wing.

Tell me again about taxing foreign companies on their earnings in their home countries.
You should call Obama about that one.
He needs another stupid idea for people to laugh at.

Tell me again how the USA does not have the right to tax companies that do business here on their overseas earnings.

Tell me again how the USA does not have the right to tax companies that do business here on their overseas earnings.

Obama: Mr Toyoda, I'd like to thank you for all the jobs you've created in the US.

Akio Toyoda: My pleasure, Mr President. Americans are great workers.

Obama: I'd also like to thank you for the corporate taxes your US operations contribute to our government.
Akio Toyoda:
No problem Mr President. What can I do for you today?

Obama: I'd like Toyota to also pay my government taxes on your earnings in Japan.
Akio Toyoda:
Why would we do that, Mr President?

Obama: Some guy on USMB thinks we have the right to tax all your earnings, worldwide, because you build cars here.
Akio Toyoda: Tell your friend, I'm sorry about his brain injury and thanks for the laugh.

We are talking about BOTH American companies and non-American companies doing business in America and making profits overseas.

This not a right, only a privilege, and the companies should pay for the privilege.

It's a right to produce a product and keep the proceeds from selling it, you bootlicking toad.

Forum List

Back