Obama will not be reelected

Yup, that picture will be on their minds in 2012.....(this will be a non story by next week dude. You do realize his right?)

Mr. Fitnah, idiot much?

aaaannnnnddddd here comes the neg rep. Woohoo.

Obama will win a second term.

All of the minorities, gays, liberals, youth, will vote him back in.

The Republicans have no canidate of any substance and remains a divided platform with no direction or common agenda.

This is probably one of the most honest posts I have seen in a long time in here.

Obama bowed to a foreign leader. Unbelievable.

I voted for him but I never dreamed he would be a bower.

There is no way he will be re-elected. There is no room for a bowing US President

Bowing is showing respect for another leader. Americans should not be showing respect to anyone. If you are not an American you do not deserve respect.

If you show respect for other leaders and countries, the next you know they start respecting Obama and the USA. We don't want that.

We want the countries of the world to not show us respect like when Bush was President.

Fantub provide valuable info about Obama being a bower.

and you ignore valuable info about Nixon and Eisenhower being "bowers".

hack

I was being sarcastic.

Obama will not be reelected

After seeing how dangerous the looney right is and how much they hate, he may not want to.

Republicans are like that nasty redneck family that came to visit for a day and stayed a week. After clogging the drains, breaking the toilet, stripping the paper off the walls, spilling beer everywhere, leaving burning cigarette butts on the floor and selling off the furniture, they became outraged when you asked them to leave.

After Republicans trashed the economy, the justice system, the educational system, the health care system, foriegn policy and starting two wars, they became "outraged" when asked to leave. How do such people handle such "outrage"? Many times, with guns. That's why they are looney.

whats your point?

That he may not run again. What do they teach in those GED classes anyway?

Is it your thesis that President Obama was "walking into too much a mess" more so than the mess he is/has created?

Yup. Same would have happened for McCain.

I wonder if you could list two or three of the components of the 'mess,' and how President Obama has addressed them.

See where this is goin'?

Where I see this going is you attempting this...

goalposts.jpg

...because the OP's talking point got blown to shreds.

This will be on of the images that will stick in people minds,
It doeant matter how you feel as president , as the United States you are obliged to act in a manner or at least equal to other states.

YouTube - Obama Bows to Japanese Emperor Akihito

Oh he hurt yo widdle feewings.....:lol::lol::lol:

You are one weak ass blah....bhlah...blah...oh shit ..just go away ..it is you that is embarassing..

Obama will win a second term.

All of the minorities, gays, liberals, youth, will vote him back in.

The Republicans have no canidate of any substance and remains a divided platform with no direction or common agenda.

This is probably one of the most honest posts I have seen in a long time in here.

I was surprised to see you mention honesty, Zona and honesty are oxymoronic.

Forum List

Back