Obama Will Lose In 2012

You in?

We can do siglines.

I'm in. I hope he fails. How's that.

And just like ol rushbo...you will be proven wrong. He hasn't failed yet and will continue down this wining path he set for the last two years.

It has to suck being a republican at this point knowing he will be in office for SIX MORE FUCKING YEARS.

Oh and god bless.

It does suck, That's why I hope his azz fails. It's sucked for the two years he's been in there he a freaking embarassment.

Can you cite a post that defended every policy Bush put out there?
No, of course not. You're making shit up. Again.

Most conservatives were very unhappy with McCain, termed the ultimate RINO. But he beat the alternative. Actually I was glad in some ways Obama won. I thought at the time that a Democratic president and Congress would reveal how completely incapable the Dems are at governing. In that light voters would repudiate them and the Democratic Party would fade to obscurity at last. How right I've been so far.

i was talking about a different forum.One swallow i believe was apart of.

Bold part: Like i said, You where getting in line to vote for McCain. I saw these same excuses all the time.

Its the same speech that i have heard over and over again from people like you.

Sorry pal.. some of us knew what an empty suit Obama was. As much as I really don't like McCain, he was far better than the Junior Senator form Illinois with a record of "Present"

On what bill did Obama vote "present" on?

Love it...

Who ya got that is capable of beating Obama?

GOP has the worst group of potential candidates in a generation. They will consume themselves in the primaries as the Tea Party shoots each one down

Obama is the only grown up in a room full of children

to bad that room in in an asylum of which he is the oldest certified member.

That is not a name

Give us the GOP hotshot that Traj is all fired up about? It will say a lot about the GOP chances

what makes you think I am all fired up over anyone? I have only said this like, oh, 10 times here, I have voted rep. only twice of the last five pres. elections....:rolleyes:

i was talking about a different forum.One swallow i believe was apart of.

Bold part: Like i said, You where getting in line to vote for McCain. I saw these same excuses all the time.

Its the same speech that i have heard over and over again from people like you.

Sorry pal.. some of us knew what an empty suit Obama was. As much as I really don't like McCain, he was far better than the Junior Senator form Illinois with a record of "Present"

based on what? McCain would have done basically nothing different, outside of maybe a few social issues.

you dont live in reality.
Obamacare. Cash for clunkers. Stimulus bill. Afghan War strategy.
Yup a whole bunch different.

Still waiting for an answer.

A guest post from Zerohedge which is a pretty good summation of how Big Government Cronyism is destroying America, and why Obama's support of it will cause him to lose in 2012 (we can only hope).

...This is mindless Keynesian policy on auto-pilot. As I have reported before, the Federal Government is borrowing and spending some $6 trillion in a mere four years, almost doubling the nation's debt, and all that's been accomplished is the Power Elites' share of the national income has risen and GDP has flatlined.

The structural dislocations and imbalances remain firmly in place; a financial sector dependent on fraud has been "saved," and an economy sick with an addiction to rampant financialization has been given plenty of smack to keep it from going through a desperately needed withdrawal.

The Keynesians have no answer as to when the economy will "recover" without the Central State borrowing 11% of GDP every year to prop up its various cartels and fiefdoms. They have no answer because they have no understanding of the imbalances, the fraud, the financialization or of the feudal partnership of the State and crony-capitalist cartels.

Obama has lost his "progressive" base, because he's done nothing remotely progressive. He has lost the middle because his Administration has overseen their gradual impoverishment at the hands of Financial Power Elites. He has offered them phony facsimiles of reform slicked down with the tiresome "soaring rhetoric" of a con artist so besotted with his own story that he actually believes the BS himself.

He can count on the public-union vote and a few of the State fiefdoms he's enriched and enlarged at the expense of the common good, but as the addict (the economy) goes downhill, slowly destroyed by the ever-larger doses of smack administered by the Fed and the Central State, then the consent of the governed will be irrevocably lost--not just by President Obama, but by the entire Status Quo.

The President is now a candidate hoping to scoop up a cool $1 billion to blow on another long, greasy media blitz, but I would be surprised if he rakes in much from the commoners and serfs straining to keep the wheels of their household finances turning. He will of course collect big bucks from various crony-cartels and contractors who have benefited from his bogus "reforms" and unstinting support of the banking sector, but his true-believer supporters will be thinned down to a few Elites, die-hard Democratic hacks and the delusional by mid-2012.

His opponents may fare little better unless they are willing to tackle the dominance of crony cartels, government fiefdoms and Financial Power Elites whose fat fingers remain firmly on the throat of the fast-expiring nation.

Guest Post: Obama Will Lose In 2012 | zero hedge

That's an argument for WHO to beat Obama in 2012??

based on what? McCain would have done basically nothing different, outside of maybe a few social issues.

You omit Slamming Mubarak...Starting a WAR with Mo-Mo in Libya...Closing GTMO...

but he did defund regulations over the banking. He put in place people who would change the rules. Obama has done nothing different. Clinton did the same as well. Its been going on since Reagan that we have been deregulating agencies.

no he started two wars for certain reasons. Afghan was in response to 9/11 and Iraq was over, well money. ( my opinion)

Well we have evidence that the tax cuts increased the debt. You cant cut taxes, and continue to spend the way Bush did.You cant expand government with less money and not expect the debt to rise. you cant fund two wars on borrowed money.

You can try to peg me all day long, But you dont know shit about my opinions.

What regulations over banking did he defund? I want a specific here.

Spitzer: Bush Administration Blocked Curbs on Predatory Lenders « naked capitalism
ugh my googling is bad..

Eliot Spitzer? That's it?? That's lame. Even for you.
And fwiw there is no such thing as "predatory lending." Sorry.

Obamacare was a Bob Dole plan.....Obamacare was more in the forms of reforms, and i disagree with mandates, They should be removed.
Cash for clunkers was an odd policy....I dont know if that was a smart idea, but i disagree with the whole, used cars are gone. I just bought one for 350 bucks with 71k miles on it. they are uber easy to find.
Stimulus with rules, unlike Bush. That being said i disagreed with both bailouts. All should have failed and our economy which i view as a web would have taken the blow..

Afghan war is a Bush policy leftover. He is trying the same thing Bush tried in Iraq.

you want to keep on trying to peg me? Or just admit you are failing.

another link:
Deregulation of Financial Markets Under George Bush | eHow.com

like i said its been going on for decades..

Obamacare was a Bob Dole plan? That's your answer? That's why McCain would have implemented Obamacare? Because Bob Dole was in favor? Hello? What planet have you been smoking?
Cash for clunkers you agree was stupid. Even McCain wouldn't have done it.
Afghan War. Obama inherited it and chose a plan his own general said probably would't work. McCain would have a better strategy.
You are the one failing here. You have failed to support your contention.

Obamacare was a Bob Dole plan.....Obamacare was more in the forms of reforms, and i disagree with mandates, They should be removed.
Cash for clunkers was an odd policy....I dont know if that was a smart idea, but i disagree with the whole, used cars are gone. I just bought one for 350 bucks with 71k miles on it. they are uber easy to find.
Stimulus with rules, unlike Bush. That being said i disagreed with both bailouts. All should have failed and our economy which i view as a web would have taken the blow..

Afghan war is a Bush policy leftover. He is trying the same thing Bush tried in Iraq.

another link:

Obamacare was a Bob Dole plan? That's your answer? That's why McCain would have implemented Obamacare? Because Bob Dole was in favor? Hello? What planet have you been smoking?
Afghan War. Obama inherited it and chose a plan his own general said probably would't work. McCain would have a better strategy.

No i dont think McCain would have actually done Obamacare. But he did vote for homeland security so he is for massive government programs.

I didnt say CFC was stupid. I just didnt see the point of it.
Right McCain would of had a better strategy, and you base this off what? Nothing...

No i backed up my opinion that deregulation has been going on since Reagan and my googlefu sucks balls.

:)

McCain was talking about expanding the war into Iran. Certainly not a "better" plan. In fact..it was an insane plan.

another link:

No i dont think McCain would have actually done Obamacare. But he did vote for homeland security so he is for massive government programs.

I didnt say CFC was stupid. I just didnt see the point of it.
Right McCain would of had a better strategy, and you base this off what? Nothing...

No i backed up my opinion that deregulation has been going on since Reagan and my googlefu sucks balls.

:)

OK,. so you agree that McCain would not have pursued the same policies as Obama. Glad we got that straight.
Deregulation has not been going on since Reagan. Bush added to the Federal Register I think more than any other president. But the others have all done similarly.
Name one thing that has been deregulated since Gramm-Leach-Bliley.

You really need to go back and read what I wrote regarding governmental holdings vs. Public debt.

I'm not interested in revisiting your new age math that tries to distort the plain and simple truth.

Translation: Don't try to confuse me with the facts!

To the contrary. I'm very interested in facts. What I have no interest in is misinformation and viewing reverse images through mirrors translated into Chinese while using smoke to uncover invisible ink while reinterpreting the fundamental definition of 1+1=2.

I'm not interested in revisiting your new age math that tries to distort the plain and simple truth.

Translation: Don't try to confuse me with the facts!

To the contrary. I'm very interested in facts. What I have no interest in is misinformation and viewing reverse images through mirrors translated into Chinese while using smoke to uncover invisible ink while reinterpreting the fundamental definition of 1+1=2.

I.E. DOn't confuse me with facts.

Forum List

Back