Obama will do anything to win (cries for civility were fake all along)

Maybe Grampa dicksucker here should remind us again about all those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before he starts crying about to what length someone will go to win the Presidency.
Yeah cause Kerry would have had a chance.....

Maybe Grampa dicksucker here should remind us again about all those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before he starts crying about to what length someone will go to win the Presidency.

Dicksucker?

Got an obsession?

The first post exchange you and I have ever had and thats where we start?

Having put that behind us I guess we just need to go back to, BOOOOOOOOSH to excuse all of this idiots mistakes. That will certainly make them all go away.........:cuckoo:

ps. you can make a thread about wmd's anytime you like

Okay, my thought after watching that video and not stopping it in process is this.

They flash by those "plans" awfully fast and I am just a little bit suspect as to the accuracy of those quotes and where they came from.

I absolutely refuse to Google the word kill with any names like Obama or Romney especially after the Anthony trial in which the Google searches were scrutinized.

I think I am going to have to call bullshit on this for now.

Immie

Okay, my thought after watching that video and not stopping it in process is this.

They flash by those "plans" awfully fast and I am just a little bit suspect as to the accuracy of those quotes and where they came from.

I absolutely refuse to Google the word kill with any names like Obama or Romney especially after the Anthony trial in which the Google searches were scrutinized.

I think I am going to have to call bullshit on this for now.

Immie

I looked for you,

Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

In a move that will make some Democrats shudder, Obama’s high command has even studied former President George W. Bush’s 2004 takedown of Sen. John Kerry, a senior campaign adviser told POLITICO, for clues on how a president with middling approval ratings can defeat a challenger.

“Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney,” said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.

The onslaught would have two aspects. The first is personal: Obama’s reelection campaign will portray the public Romney as inauthentic, unprincipled and, in a word used repeatedly by Obama’s advisers in about a dozen interviews, “weird.”

“First, they’ve got to like you, and there’s not a lot to like about Mitt Romney,” said Chicago Democratic consultant Pete Giangreco, who worked on Obama’s 2008 campaign. “There’s no way to hide this guy and hide his innate phoniness.”

Read more: Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Sure, when he says something, you might have a case. Right now it's just dittohead BS rumor..

3 years? He never imagined what lockstep nazis pubs would be, ready to sacrifice the country to get him out..
The dem's blocked Cut, Cap and Balance. The most sensible approach, and the appraoch that would have fended off the downgrade, and you claim the pub's will sacrifice the country?

Your dem hero's just did sacrifice the country.

Get back to us when your methadone wears off, Sparky.

'cause you ain't makin' sense, as usual.

Sure, when he says something, you might have a case. Right now it's just dittohead BS rumor..

3 years? He never imagined what lockstep nazis pubs would be, ready to sacrifice the country to get him out..
The dem's blocked Cut, Cap and Balance. The most sensible approach, and the appraoch that would have fended off the downgrade, and you claim the pub's will sacrifice the country?

Your dem hero's just did sacrifice the country.

Get back to us when your methadone wears off, Sparky.

'cause you ain't makin' sense, as usual.

They have no solid political ground to stand on so whats left? Personal attacks and nothing more. They cant defend the indefensible.

Good points, say talk radio and i cant think of one lib thats over the air here.

I do hear a bunch of conservatives making tons of money with huge ratings.

What will the liberals learn from this?

:eusa_whistle:

Liberal have higher standards than conservatives.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture2374-shelton-c20070904.jpg

:lmao::cheers2::lmao:

There is no evidence the things claimed in the OP article are true.

It also explains the GOP popularity on Talk Radio and to a lesser extent Fox. Its reality tv/radio. They deal in outrage or they are screwed. Where there is no outrage, there is nothing to sell so they manufacture the outrage as well. Or try to.

Liberal commentators have tried it as well but most aren't willing to go to the extremes. Olbermann tried it and he was, rightly so, dispatched from MSNBC. Beck tried it as well but got caught up in his won "sheeple" bullshit so he went off on his own.

Anybody who trusts the partisan extremist for their information are not doing themselves any great service.

Pure BS, and shows who's putting out the lies, fear mongering, and character assassination. Fox/Pubs/Rush, obviously. Always and forever. Bring back the fairness doctrine and responsibilty for this crappe- liars ARE prospering with the BS brainwashing Pub Propaganda Machine. Turn off the BS- Hoping for your recovery..

It's called Freedom Of Speech, Something you libs hate, because someone always exposes your lies, so you want it stopped. Get used to it, were on to your unAmerican ways.

Obama will do anything to win..... To refresh and rehash the past.

He had the signatures on his first opponents electoral petition invalidated. Consequently, he ran unopposed.
Somehow, the supposedly sealed divorce records of his next two opponents were unsealed. He essentially ran unopposed, unless you consider stopgap candidate Allan Keyes opposition. Taking your wife to a sex club where she performed with strangers for your enjoyment wasn't considered a healthy evening's entertainment to Illinois voters.
Lastly, George Soros, taking matters into his own hands after Dan Rather's and Mary Mapes failed attempt at taking the George W Bush candidacy down in 2004 with their fake but accurate Texas Air National Guard story, undertook two separate financial manipulation attempts, one unsuccessful, one successful, to derail John McCain's presidential aspirations and enable Barack Hussein Obama's election.
The first attempt, manipulating the price of oil skyward through the use of the oil futures markets, came apart as the price of a barrel of oil reached $150 and the Tennessee Republican Party began distributing bumper stickers reading "The Only Place The Democrats Want To Drill Is In Your Wallet!" which began to gain political traction with the electorate.
The second attempt, a Soros lead consortium of banks, wealthy individuals, and countries lead a raid on the US banking system that created a financial panic that nearly toppled the American Banking System and plunged the US Economy into an economic depression from which it still has to recover.

Obama will do anything to win..... To refresh and rehash the past.

He had the signatures on his first opponents electoral petition invalidated. Consequently, he ran unopposed.
Somehow, the supposedly sealed divorce records of his next two opponents were unsealed. He essentially ran unopposed, unless you consider stopgap candidate Allan Keyes opposition. Taking your wife to a sex club where she performed with strangers for your enjoyment wasn't considered a healthy evening's entertainment to Illinois voters.
Lastly, George Soros, taking matters into his own hands after Dan Rather's and Mary Mapes failed attempt at taking the George W Bush candidacy down in 2004 with their fake but accurate Texas Air National Guard story, undertook two separate financial manipulation attempts, one unsuccessful, one successful, to derail John McCain's presidential aspirations and enable Barack Hussein Obama's election.
The first attempt, manipulating the price of oil skyward through the use of the oil futures markets, came apart as the price of a barrel of oil reached $150 and the Tennessee Republican Party began distributing bumper stickers reading "The Only Place The Democrats Want To Drill Is In Your Wallet!" which began to gain political traction with the electorate.
The second attempt, a Soros lead consortium of banks, wealthy individuals, and countries lead a raid on the US banking system that created a financial panic that nearly toppled the American Banking System and plunged the US Economy into an economic depression from which it still has to recover.

You make some interesting points bitterly, but you need to start separating your paragraphs so more can pick up the points you're actually making. Some I agree with. Some I am pretty sure I don't but would need to know exactly where you're coming from to be sure of that.

Obama doesn't seem to mind bending the rules to achieve his goals and doesn't seem to care whether the intent is presented openly or honestly or not. But then, how could anyone trained and committed to the Alinksky school of community organizing not see it as a noble thing to fool the masses presumably for their own good?

And yes, the 'rules' apply only to those of less noble purpose--i.e. anyone who doesn't support Obama goals--and can be ignored by those who have a higher, more noble, and righeous purpose--i.e. those who support Obama goals.

Forum List

Back