Obama will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama's Pick to Be Army's Top Lawyer Withdraws - Political News - FOXNews.com

I don't care what anyone says I am not a fan of Mob Rule. But the President is a fucking Idiot that aspires to another term and keeps trying to nominate people for positions that have legal problems or LIE on their forms. He just keeps nominating people that did not pay their taxes or did not disclose who they worked for in attempts to cover up potential problems. His appointees are all ticking time bombs waiting to go off. Of course the liberasl just keep defending him and his choices.

Another failed appointment because of "mistakes" and attempts to cover up previous employment at failed operations. And Obama just keeps making these choices. Hell ya I am offended. This latest failure should raise red flags for everyone. It should make us understand that we need to spend more time paying attention to what Obama and the Democrats are doing with our Country. Our asses need to be awake and paying attention to this shit. We need to say tell Obama to shut the fuck upp and pick people that are not criminals, tax evaders and liars. Maybe it is time for Obama to go back to Illinois and stop screwing our Country up.

And that makes him different from any other narcissistic, power hungry, ego maniac politician how?

I don't care what anyone says I am not a fan of Mob Rule. But the President is a fucking Idiot that aspires to another term and keeps trying to nominate people for positions that have legal problems or LIE on their forms. He just keeps nominating people that did not pay their taxes or did not disclose who they worked for in attempts to cover up potential problems. His appointees are all ticking time bombs waiting to go off. Of course the liberasl just keep defending him and his choices.

Another failed appointment because of "mistakes" and attempts to cover up previous employment at failed operations. And Obama just keeps making these choices. Hell ya I am offended. This latest failure should raise red flags for everyone. It should make us understand that we need to spend more time paying attention to what Obama and the Democrats are doing with our Country. Our asses need to be awake and paying attention to this shit. We need to say tell Obama to shut the fuck upp and pick people that are not criminals, tax evaders and liars. Maybe it is time for Obama to go back to Illinois and stop screwing our Country up.

For somebody that is supposedly so smart, he sure does make a lot of stupid decisions/choices.

Reuters) - President Barack Obama was hit by another embarrassment on Monday over one of his Cabinet nominees when it was revealed that his nominee to be U.S. trade representative, former Dallas Mayor Ron Kirk, also had tax problems.

The Senate Finance Committee said Kirk had filed amended tax returns after a review found he had failed to pay taxes on $37,750 in speaking fees he donated to his college alma mater.

The fees should have been reported as income and then deducted as a charitable contribution, the panel said.
FACTBOX: President Obama's cabinet nominee problems | Reuters

Forgive me here but how hard is it to call up the IRS and do a background check on these people? The other issue at hand here is a credibility issue when it comes to appointing people to positions that they have clearly have questionable pasts in or zero experience in. Look at Obamas pick for the head of the CIA, can someone tell me exactly how much experience Leon Panetta had in the intelligence community prior to running the CIA?

President-elect Barack Obama stunned the national intelligence community by selecting Clinton White House chief of staff Leon E. Panetta, a longtime Washington insider with little intelligence experience, to serve as the next head of the CIA.
Obama Picks Panetta as CIA Director - washingtonpost.com

All of this points to a serious lack of judgement on the part of the President or it shows that the priority of the President is to appoint political insiders to positions without proper vetting or experience.

For somebody that is supposedly so smart, he sure does make a lot of stupid decisions/choices.

I sure wish he would stop trying to please some of you people.

If I were he I would have told all you naysayers to shut the fuck up a long time ago. I would declare some "war" powers like bush did and round you stupid fucks up. Then I would put you in prison and make ya watch the 700 club 24/7 till your eyes started bleeding.

McCain was President when he appointed Palin to exactly what? You assume I supported McCain during the last election you assume incorrectly.

If I were he I would have told all you naysayers to shut the fuck up a long time ago. I would declare some "war" powers like bush did and round you stupid fucks up. Then I would put you in prison and make ya watch the 700 club 24/7 till your eyes started bleeding.

Thats coming, give the man a chance, he hasn't been in office six months yet......:eusa_whistle:

Tell me, who did Bush round up and put in prison besides terrorists ?

Thats coming, give the man a chance, he hasn't been in office six months yet......:eusa_whistle:

Bush was an incompetent bafoon.

Besides they were SUSPECTED terrorists. He never arrested the real terrorists after he was warned pre 9/11.

Everyone keeps forgetting that the big terror activity happened on his watch.

What is telling is that even though we are facing enourmous challenges you ...er most of you neo cons want Obama to fail. I never wanted Bush to fail...Christ! I voted for the dumb fucker in his first run. The vitrial some of you show is so clearly unamerican....

Besides they were SUSPECTED terrorists. He never arrested the real terrorists after he was warned pre 9/11.

What is telling is that even though we are facing enourmous challenges you ...er most of you neo cons want Obama to fail. I never wanted Bush to fail...Christ! I voted for the dumb fucker in his first run. The vitrial some of you show is so clearly unamerican....

Answer the question dumb ass. Who did Bush round up and arrest besides enemies in foreign Countries most actually captured armed and shooting at Americans.

Here we have it people, proof that liberal agenda is to deny rights to as many people as it takes to ensure only Liberals stay in power.

Now where are all the rest of the Liberals to denounce Huggy? Who wants to bet they ignore it or claim it doesn't matter?

Evidently he's not quite as stupid as you are.
That's one good thing about him.

Gee, the 9/11 hijackers trained here while on Clinton's watch. This was after him failing to respond to the WTC bombing in 1993 and the USS Cole bombing in 1997, so you tell me genius. What did Clinton do ? Oh wait, he did bomb an aspirin factory the night before his impeachment proceedings began........

Maybe he was too busy playing with his joystick and Monica Lewinsky the whole time. One wonders if any Democrat in the white house would have ever grown the balls necessary to go after these miserable murdering creeps in Afghanistan or Iraq.......

I won't even bring up how Clinton crippled street level intelligence, it's all a waste of time because all you crack pot kool aid drinkers know how to do is blame Bush for everything........

Gee, the 9/11 hijackers trained here while on Clinton's watch. This was after him failing to respond to the WTC bombing in 1993 and the USS Cole bombing in 1997, so you tell me genius. What did Clinton do ? Oh wait, he did bomb an aspirin factory the night before his impeachment proceedings began........

Maybe he was too busy playing with his joystick and Monica Lewinsky the whole time. One wonders if any Democrat in the white house would have ever grown the balls necessary to go after these miserable murdering creeps in Afghanistan or Iraq.......

I won't even bring up how Clinton crippled street level intelligence, it's all a waste of time because all you crack pot kool aid drinkers know how to do is blame Bush for everything........

Where have I EVER in over a thousand posts supported Clinton for anything you fucking idiot?

Just shut the fuck up and put that dick back in your mouth.

Where have I EVER in over a thousand posts supported Clinton for anything you fucking idiot?

STILL WAITING.... Answer the question you RETARD.

While I am not one to sit here and say Bush was the greatest President ever, it is worth noting that for President to spend his time over the last 2 years tearing down Bush for everything from Iraq to the common cold, he does still have a lot of Bush people still around in his Administration.

Far left kooks are such angry creatures, don't fret Obama and Rev. Wright will let you circle jerk them again later.........

Answer the question dumb ass. Who did Bush round up and arrest besides enemies in foreign Countries most actually captured armed and shooting at Americans.

Here we have it people, proof that liberal agenda is to deny rights to as many people as it takes to ensure only Liberals stay in power.

Now where are all the rest of the Liberals to denounce Huggy? Who wants to bet they ignore it or claim it doesn't matter?

Naw, they will wait a few weeks and then later claim it never was said. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back