Obama Will Create 3 Million Jobs

ilatinogal2

Rookie
Dec 20, 2008
OBAMA WILL CREATE 3 MILLION JOBS

Which means he will create more illegal aliens who will take more jobs from Americans, will send more money earned here back to Mexico and not going back into our economy. S.O.S. Same Old S#@t that we have seen in the past only bigger and more expensive.

Meaning more jobs taken from Americans, more children of illegal aliens crowding our schools that will continue to fail our children because children of illegal aliens will go to the front of the line leaving American children behind.

More drugs flowing into this country from Mexico. More crime and gangs, more American victims of illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens sending more of their money back to Mexico and more of taxpayer’s money will be used by our government to subsidize low income illegal aliens and their anchor babies with health care, education, legal services and welfare aid.

Obama will create a bigger deficit, a complete crash of our economy and more American left behind. S.O.S. and more devastating.

This is not the change we expected. Obama is opening a Pandora’s box that will complete destroy this country.
There is a such thing as trying too hard. He will fail trying to hard not to fail.

So you presume that the jobs Obama create will be open to illegal aliens then?

You might be right if he simply hires contractors to rebuild the infrastructure, of course.

but if he goes down the path that FDR took, then the jobs he creates will include things like the Civil Conservation Corps (which I have to presume will oly be open to citizens) and various programs to put skilled people to work, like artists, photographer, writers, teachers, scientists and so forth.

FDR created 3.3 million WPA jobs.

You might be right if he simply hires contractors to rebuild the infrastructure, of course.

but if he goes down the path that FDR took, then the jobs he creates will include things like the Civil Conservation Corps (which I have to presume will oly be open to citizens) and various programs to put skilled people to work, like artists, photographer, writers, teachers, scientists and so forth.

well, who's to know, you can't ask if they are citizens, you cannot check social security cards, you can't not rent to them, they are provided sancturary, so,, I'd hazard a guess that many many of the 3 million jobs will go to illegals, why not? we're buying them homes, providing education, providing medical care why not jobs? Sure,, they are honest people just here to make their lives better,, move over Americans you actually have less rights than the illegals do.. but that's the price you pay fo winning the hispanic voter block.

The government does not "create" jobs.

The government taxes us to spend that tax money on something. That money taken from us now cannot be used to spend, save or invest. If we don't spend save and invest, jobs and revenue are lost to the private sector. Hence the government does not "create" jobs, it merely moves money out of the private sector to be reallocated elsewhere.

The government does not "create" jobs.

The government taxes us to spend that tax money on something. That money taken from us now cannot be used to spend, save or invest. If we don't spend save and invest, jobs and revenue are lost to the private sector. Hence the government does not "create" jobs, it merely moves money out of the private sector to be reallocated elsewhere.

and in this case more than likely it will be relocated in Mexico! :lol::eusa_shhh:

I did not say all of the three million jobs created by taxpayers money will go to illegal aliens but too many will.
The money does not come from private industries. They don't have any money and China will not lend us any more.

Ohh and how will the government ensure only citizens get into these programs when they can not ask for basic information to prove citizenship now or investigate who is and is not an illegal for fear of pissing of some hispanic voters?

can imagine the hew and cry from the far left and the Hispanics if he did create the system you want that did verify and only allow citizens or those holding valid work green cards.

Well.... This WILL be "change"... (Government creating jobs for illegals)

Isn't that what the Obama voters wanted? Change????

Ohh and how will the government ensure only citizens get into these programs when they can not ask for basic information to prove citizenship now or investigate who is and is not an illegal for fear of pissing of some hispanic voters?

What you think might happen bears no relationship to reality, as far as I can tell.

Doubt me?

Try getting a government job today, without proving your national identity and get back to me.

I submit to you that you will not be able to get a government job unless you can prove your citizenship or you status as a legal alien with the RIGHT to get a job in the USA.

Does anyone seriously believe that Obama, or any other president, has the power to create three million jobs? How is he going to perform this miracle? Where are the jobs to come from, who will be the employer, who is making the payroll? Is he simply going to declare a certain amount of money be taken from somewhere and spent on a modern WPA?

The three million jobs statement is simply a goal for the nation, no more or less. It may or may not be accomplished, but the best the president can do is to use his "bully pulpit" and ask Congress to fund a few public works projects.

So, I wouldn't worry too much about these non existent jobs being taken by illegals just yet. Let's get the jobs first, then worry about whether or not the Mexicans will sneak across the border to take them.

All I know is that since Obama was pronounced the winner of the election jobs have been disappearing and the stock market, after a pronounced drop, seems to continue to flounder.

Sorta strange if there was any faith in his ability to do anythign except further degrade the economy.

All I know is that since Obama was pronounced the winner of the election jobs have been disappearing and the stock market, after a pronounced drop, seems to continue to flounder.

Sorta strange if there was any faith in his ability to do anythign except further degrade the economy.

Nothing strange about it.

We are going from and incompetent president to a competent one.

Nothing strange about it.

We are going from and incompetent president to a competent one.

The stock market is dropping, and unemployment is increasing, because we're going from an incompetent president to a competent one?

somehow, the reasoning behind that one escapes me.

If the economy is linked to the competency of the president, and if we now have a more competent one, shouldn't the economy get better?

Even if it did get better, could the improvement be attributed to Obama?
For one thing, the economic downturn started before the election.

For another, Obama is not president yet.
For a third, the president has very little effect on the economy.

The only truth to all of this is that we now have a president who has made some poor decisions.

We don't know whether we have a better, worse, or the same level of president in Obama. He sounds good, most of the time, but what will he be able to do? We don't know.

There is no "if", but just the question of how far Obama will go in following FDR. See here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/65561-obama-is-a-liberal-period.html

And following FDR will be a disaster:

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate / UCLA Newsroom

Does anyone seriously believe that Obama, or any other president, has the power to create three million jobs?
FDR created 3.7 million jobs, Skeptik. How did he do that? He invented mony, how else? The exact same way they just gave the banking community 1.4 TRILLION.

How is he going to perform this miracle? Where are the jobs to come from, who will be the employer, who is making the payroll? Is he simply going to declare a certain amount of money be taken from somewhere and spent on a modern WPA?

Yes

The three million jobs statement is simply a goal for the nation, no more or less. It may or may not be accomplished, but the best the president can do is to use his "bully pulpit" and ask Congress to fund a few public works projects.

Wait, it's gets even wierder, amigo. When FDR created 3.7 million jobs there was only 132 million people.

Now there's 300 million people. to do it right he's have to create more like 7-8 million jobs.

So, I wouldn't worry too much about these non existent jobs being taken by illegals just yet. Let's get the jobs first, then worry about whether or not the Mexicans will sneak across the border to take them.

I'm not remotely worried about illegals getting those jobs.

What you fail to ask is where is this money going to come form? It's going to come from the economy, and that will innately destroy jobs, since the pie is a lot smaller. As we know with experience from agencies like DoD and FEMA, the government is not at all a bastion of efficiency and productivity... only the companies in private market are. So, why would anyone want to eliminate millions upon millions of jobs to create 3 million inefficient jobs? Just to buy votes and line your buddies' pocket, is my guess! That's like believing Bush when he said spending money on war is good for the economy. Yes, he probably did create millions of defense industry jobs... but at what cost? Look at our economy today!

What you fail to ask is where is this money going to come form?

They're going to INVENT it...exactly as they invented it when they gave the banking community $1.4 trillion in the last few months.

It's going to come from the economy, and that will innately destroy jobs, since the pie is a lot smaller.

You still believew money is real don't you? It isn't.

As we know with experience from agencies like DoD and FEMA, the government is not at all a bastion of efficiency and productivity... only the companies in private market are.

Yeah we're seeing how efficient they are right now, aren't we? Very impressive.

So, why would anyone want to eliminate millions upon millions of jobs to create 3 million inefficient jobs? Just to buy votes and line your buddies' pocket, is my guess!

Yeah, kid, keep guessing.

That's like believing Bush when he said spending money on war is good for the economy. Yes, he probably did create millions of defense industry jobs... but at what cost? Look at our economy today!

Getting money into the hands of the people is a good thing. War does that. So does social spending like the CCC, WPA and so forth.

I submit to you that social spending is the better way to do it because when you're done you have whatever that social spending build or created, but both methods of getting money into the hands of the working class will help.

Last edited:
I was opposed to the $1.4 trillion bailout too; spending that much money has and will destroy jobs.

Money is real. The more of it that is printed, it's value goes down. The more that is taxed or borrowed, the less there exists for jobs to be created. Government can not create prosperity-- they can only stifle it.

Private market companies are efficient because they go bankrupt if they're not. Unless you have an unlimited line of credit, like the automakers do, you are forced to be profitable and make products that the consumers want.

Yes, getting people money in their hands is good. But what people fail to ask is where that money is coming from? Their very own wallet! Why not just cut taxes and spending so that a people will get a part of a much larger pie?

They're going to INVENT it...exactly as they invented it when they gave the banking community $1.4 trillion in the last few months.

You still believew money is real don't you? It isn't.

Yeah we're seeing how efficient they are right now, aren't we? Very impressive.

Yeah, kid, keep guessing.

Getting money into the hands of the people is a good thing. War does that. So does social spending like the CCC, WPA and so forth.

I submit to you that social spending is the better way to do it because when you're done you have whatever that social spending build or created, but both methods of getting money into the hands of the working class will help.

Money is real, and so is inflation. Print more money, and that money begins to lose value. Lots of other countries have tried to improve the economy by printing more money, and they all created inflation.

I can remember paying $60,000 for a hotel room. That's right, sixty grand, and not for any fancy place either. Of course, that wasn't in US dollars, but in Bolivianos in La Paz, Bolivia. That amount of money was worth about $5 at that time (1964), which is roughly the equivalent of $50 today.

Inflation is the worst tax of all.

Forum List

Back