Obama will be blackmailed (possibly many times)

You're pretty stupid for all your verbosity. But please, continue to engage in gossip about Obama not being a citizen while casting stones at me for wondering if Palin's daughter isn't even preggers, Frass. Partisan hack, much, you stupid twit?
where did she say anything about Obama in THAT post?

Why do you insist in putting words in my mouth that I never said? Do you often laugh at your own imaginations? There are doctors that can help you with that...

I wish you could try to be honest.

You don't want these questions about Obama's citizenship "answered". You know in your heart this is all bullshit.

You belong to a rightwing ideology that is bankrupt, and bereft of any ideas or credible initiatives. So you want to engage in silly conspiracy mongering of those evil liberals who bested you in an election. This is exactly why you wingnuts went a decade looking for "answers" as to whether Hillary Clinton murdered Vince Foster. :lol:

I could say that I want questions "answered" about whether Laura Bush actually did intentionally murder her boyfriend when she ran over him with a her car. But, I know its not only bullshit to wonder about it, but its a waste of my time.

I wish you could try to be honest.

You don't want these questions about Obama's citizenship "answered". You know in your heart this is all bullshit.

You belong to a rightwing ideology that is bankrupt, and bereft of any ideas or credible initiatives. So you want to engage in silly conspiracy mongering of those evil liberals who bested you in an election. This is exactly why you wingnuts went a decade looking for "answers" as to whether Hillary Clinton murdered Vince Foster. :lol:

I could say that I want questions "answered" about whether Laura Bush actually did intentionally murder her boyfriend when she ran over him with a her car. But, I know its not only bullshit to wonder about it, but its a waste of my time.
So now you can read my mind as well. Usually when I go to a new board a little Chihuahua liberal follows me around to do tricks for me and keep me amused. Will you be my little Chihuahua?

Huh, for one: if he was born anywhere else but the US, he would be disqualified from running for President.

But no one has ever taken you for anything more than an idiot, right dcon?
you're looking in the mirror again ravi, you are the one everyone thinks is an idiot

You're pretty stupid for all your verbosity. But please, continue to engage in gossip about Obama not being a citizen while casting stones at me for wondering if Palin's daughter isn't even preggers, Frass. Partisan hack, much, you stupid twit?

There is NO post of mine discussing, much less "gossiping" about Obama's citizenship on any level -or gossiping about anyone at all frankly. A significant reading comprehension deficit would explain why you thought there actually was such a post by me. Of all the reasons I had for not voting for the guy -many of which DID appear in my previous posts -I didn't even mention this particular issue because I decided to focus solely on the ones for which there was plenty of hard proof they were entirely true and therefore, completely legitimate concerns.

Of ALL the other concerns that Gord raised in his original post, more than a few of which are quite significant and legitimately worrisome -a few people have focused on this one alone while ignoring all the others. (Naturally) So let's discuss it then -not gossip about it -but discuss it.

Gord said Obama's refusal to release his birth certificate continues to raise questions. True -it has, without a doubt. Given the fact that simply releasing it would decisively put an end to any and all questions and unfounded rumors -it does make me wonder why he just doesn't do it. The logical and natural conclusion is that it contains information he doesn't want the public to know. What that might be is the subject of rumors -which I'm not willing to theorize about. Just the facts of what he will and will not do with regard to his birth certificate, ok?

Now notice how quickly you worshippers at the Obama altar pretended this is somehow a "settled" issue simply because a newspaper birth announcement was produced. I noted the post mocking the idea that Obama's mother gave birth to him in Kenya and then immediately hopped a plane to Hawaii in order to get a birth announcement in their newspaper. It wouldn't require any such thing. Just a phone call and payment. It isn't as if newspapers actually check to see if they are accurate -they are being paid to print up what they are told. It isn't as if they won't take a long distance phone call for it either. They will -as long as it isn't a collect call.

Newspaper birth and death announcements aren't considered legitimate documentation of anything it says for ANYTHING -not the individuals mentioned, not the dates, locations, not any of it -for very good reasons. So I'm not overwhelmed by a newspaper birth announcement here as definitive proof of anything -especially since it would have been even easier to simply release the birth certificate rather than scrounge through archived newspaper birth announcements from decades ago.

What did Obama produce to get a driver's license and US passport and why not simply release that official document -and put an end to any speculation and rumors his refusal has raised? He must have a reason that is more important to him than putting an end to the speculation. Unless anyone is stupid enough to believe he actually got a driver's license with nothing but a newspaper birth announcement -yeah, it really does raise some questions for any normal person.

Huh, for one: if he was born anywhere else but the US, he would be disqualified from running for President.

But no one has ever taken you for anything more than an idiot, right dcon?

My post that said that was in reference to something Cali said in regard to US citizenship in general and was not my personal speculation about whether Obama himself actually had been born outside the US or not. So many reading comprehension deficits.

There is NO post of mine discussing, much less "gossiping" about Obama's citizenship on any level -or gossiping about anyone at all frankly. A significant reading comprehension deficit would explain why you thought there actually was such a post by me. Of all the reasons I had for not voting for the guy -many of which DID appear in my previous posts -I didn't even mention this particular issue because I decided to focus solely on the ones for which there was plenty of hard proof they were entirely true and therefore, completely legitimate concerns.

Of ALL the other concerns that Gord raised in his original post, more than a few of which are quite significant and legitimately worrisome -a few people have focused on this one alone while ignoring all the others. (Naturally) So let's discuss it then -not gossip about it -but discuss it.

Gord said Obama's refusal to release his birth certificate continues to raise questions. True -it has, without a doubt. Given the fact that simply releasing it would decisively put an end to any and all questions and unfounded rumors -it does make me wonder why he just doesn't do it. The logical and natural conclusion is that it contains information he doesn't want the public to know. What that might be is the subject of rumors -which I'm not willing to theorize about. Just the facts of what he will and will not do with regard to his birth certificate, ok?

Now notice how quickly you worshippers at the Obama altar pretended this is somehow a "settled" issue simply because a newspaper birth announcement was produced. I noted the post mocking the idea that Obama's mother gave birth to him in Kenya and then immediately hopped a plane to Hawaii in order to get a birth announcement in their newspaper. It wouldn't require any such thing. Just a phone call and payment. It isn't as if newspapers actually check to see if they are accurate -they are being paid to print up what they are told. It isn't as if they won't take a long distance phone call for it either. They will -as long as it isn't a collect call.

Newspaper birth and death announcements aren't considered legitimate documentation of anything it says for ANYTHING -not the individuals mentioned, not the dates, locations, not any of it -for very good reasons. So I'm not overwhelmed by a newspaper birth announcement here as definitive proof of anything -especially since it would have been even easier to simply release the birth certificate rather than scrounge through archived newspaper birth announcements from decades ago.

What did Obama produce to get a driver's license and US passport and why not simply release that official document -and put an end to any speculation and rumors his refusal has raised? He must have a reason that is more important to him than putting an end to the speculation. Unless anyone is stupid enough to believe he actually got a driver's license with nothing but a newspaper birth announcement -yeah, it really does raise some questions for any normal person.

Obama did release the official document, and the state of Hawaii including its REPUBLICAN governor confirmed it.

WOW

What a ridiculous list of stupids.

Clinton left a multi-trillion dollar surplus and left office with the highest approval rating of any American president.

God I hate defending Clinton.

Then you better quit doing it. Clinton didn't leave a surplus of any kind. The national debt rose every single year for Clinton who increased the national debt by $18 billion in his 8 years. A real surplus would have caused the national debt to go DOWN -but it rose every single year under Clinton just like the previous several Presidents and this one too. He didn't even cause it to slow down any. A quick look at the Treasury's website which posts this data would quickly prove what a big whopper this one has always been. One Democrats still love to repeat since so many people are too damned lazy to be bothered to actually find out the truth about it -even though it requires only a couple of clicks on a mouse to do it. Must have been too difficult for you to do that too.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application) Type in the years you want to know about -and presto -national debt figures for those years. And surprise, surprise, surprise. No surplus ever existed when Clinton left office. Only more debt.

Calvin Coolidge had high approval ratings when he left office too -so high he probably would have been easily re-elected if he had chosen to run again. Didn't prevent history from judging him extremely poorly anyway though, did it? Lincoln had some the very worst approval ratings of any President in history, was constantly viciously attacked and criticized by the media and political opponents -but for some odd reason, Presidential historians just didn't give a crap about that when ranking him among our greatest Presidents.

Approval ratings refer to whether a President is merely popular or not at a given point in time -but that judgment is being made by people who are usually not fully familiar with the full nature of the issues a President MUST make decisions about, but with which they disagree anyway - and have yet to see the full, longterm consequences of a President's policies even play out. Which can sometimes take more than ten years to fully play out. Which is why the singlemost unpopular President of all is considered to be one of our greatest Presidents.

Being unpopular, viciously attacked and critized while President is often due to the nature of the crisis that President is facing and the controversial decisions he MUST make no matter what that decision may be. Decisions that result in longterm benefits on a large scale are never the result of a namby-pamby President. But the masses are naturally reluctant to make any real move at all in response to a crisis -their response is often criticism of those who are placed in the position of having to respond. In life during any kind of crisis, a few will respond, some effectively and some not. But most are fearful cows standing by wringing their hands -who then go home and talk about how scary it all was.

Whether a President is popular or not while in office will depend on one of two things. Either that President does not face any crisis at all or anything unusual either internationally or domestically -pretty easy to be popular then by simply doing nothing. Doing ANYTHING of real significance will draw fire from somewhere since it is impossible to please everyone. Or a President is among the fearful cows afraid to make a move. We don't elect a President to be among the fearful cows but to try and make sure we don't have a fearful cow in charge. Clinton was a fearful cow, refusing to make any move without first taking a poll in order to find out which course of action would maintain his popularity -and then did that. He deliberately avoided making controversial decisions -even when they were necessary. Which is why Clinton ended up foisting off three different crises already brewing and well underway on his watch -off to the next guy rather than actually do something to head them off since doing so might end up having to do something controversial. Then sat back to watch them explode on Bush within weeks and months of taking office.

BUSH WAS WORST PRESIDENT (EXCEPT FOR ALL THE OTHERS) - New York Post

I lay most of the responsiblility on the mainstream media. If they had done their job and reported most of this stuff Obama would have lost in a landslide, either to Hillary or McCain.

Bill O'Reilly Interviews Obama: His Association's. Part 3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLScGUJ7zNI]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Interviews Obama: His Association's. Part 3[/ame]

Then you better quit doing it. Clinton didn't leave a surplus of any kind. The national debt rose every single year for Clinton who increased the national debt by $18 billion in his 8 years. A real surplus would have caused the national debt to go DOWN -but it rose every single year under Clinton just like the previous several Presidents and this one too. He didn't even cause it to slow down any. A quick look at the Treasury's website which posts this data would quickly prove what a big whopper this one has always been. One Democrats still love to repeat since so many people are too damned lazy to be bothered to actually find out the truth about it -even though it requires only a couple of clicks on a mouse to do it. Must have been too difficult for you to do that too.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application) Type in the years you want to know about -and presto -national debt figures for those years. And surprise, surprise, surprise. No surplus ever existed when Clinton left office. Only more debt.

Calvin Coolidge had high approval ratings when he left office too -so high he probably would have been easily re-elected if he had chosen to run again. Didn't prevent history from judging him extremely poorly anyway though, did it? Lincoln had some the very worst approval ratings of any President in history, was constantly viciously attacked and criticized by the media and political opponents -but for some odd reason, Presidential historians just didn't give a crap about that when ranking him among our greatest Presidents.

Approval ratings refer to whether a President is merely popular or not at a given point in time -but that judgment is being made by people who are usually not fully familiar with the full nature of the issues a President MUST make decisions about, but with which they disagree anyway - and have yet to see the full, longterm consequences of a President's policies even play out. Which can sometimes take more than ten years to fully play out. Which is why the singlemost unpopular President of all is considered to be one of our greatest Presidents.

Being unpopular, viciously attacked and critized while President is often due to the nature of the crisis that President is facing and the controversial decisions he MUST make no matter what that decision may be. Decisions that result in longterm benefits on a large scale are never the result of a namby-pamby President. But the masses are naturally reluctant to make any real move at all in response to a crisis -their response is often criticism of those who are placed in the position of having to respond. In life during any kind of crisis, a few will respond, some effectively and some not. But most are fearful cows standing by wringing their hands -who then go home and talk about how scary it all was.

Whether a President is popular or not while in office will depend on one of two things. Either that President does not face any crisis at all or anything unusual either internationally or domestically -pretty easy to be popular then by simply doing nothing. Doing ANYTHING of real significance will draw fire from somewhere since it is impossible to please everyone. Or a President is among the fearful cows afraid to make a move. We don't elect a President to be among the fearful cows but to try and make sure we don't have a fearful cow in charge. Clinton was a fearful cow, refusing to make any move without first taking a poll in order to find out which course of action would maintain his popularity -and then did that. He deliberately avoided making controversial decisions -even when they were necessary. Which is why Clinton ended up foisting off three different crises already brewing and well underway on his watch -off to the next guy rather than actually do something to head them off since doing so might end up having to do something controversial. Then sat back to watch them explode on Bush within weeks and months of taking office.

Bush and Reagan are responsible for 90% of the National Debt....

National-Debt-GDP.gif

Gord and team,

Please keep it up. This stuff clearly demonstrates people whose only concern is a blind partisanship and a complete lack of honesty. It will forever keep the right wing conservatives and GOP where they belong - in comic book land.

It is curious too that the discussion then goes into intrepretative reads of history and of past administrations. For those of us who have been around awhile, the pudding is what counts not the fluff.

In the interests of education one needs to study the results of the so called Reagan revolution and its impact on the common wo/man. But when you ask them make sure they aren't armed.

Oxford Analytica - News - Reagan's Legacy

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

Gord and team,

Please keep it up. This stuff clearly demonstrates people whose only concern is a blind partisanship and a complete lack of honesty.
:clap2:

Yes I wholeheartedly agree! Liberals on this thread have illustrated they are completely blind to the threats of an Obama presidency, and their partisanship and complete lack of honest inquiry will keep them blindly following their messiah like rats following the Pied Piper.

Last edited:
Hey Gord, it is President Barak Hussein Obama. And 58 Dem Senators. And 255 Dem Representatives. The American People have passed judgement on the incompetancy and corruption of the last eight years. But just go ahead that keep up the wingnut rhetoric, and it may the 70 Dem Senators in 2010. There is going to be major change. That happens in times of crisis. And we have been served up the Second Great Republican Depression by the likes of people like you. A couple of failed wars. A diminishment of our military capability, and influence in foriegn affairs. Our economy can be thrown into chaos by people holding our debt simply selling it below market value. And we are incapable of doing a single thing about it. Thank you, PNAC, Neo-cons, and blind sheep who misuse the term 'conservative'.

Hey Gord, it is President Barak Hussein Obama. And 58 Dem Senators. And 255 Dem Representatives. The American People have passed judgement on the incompetancy and corruption of the last eight years.
John Ziegler conclusively proved that Obama voters were completely clueless about anything in the election except "hope", "change" and Sarah Palin's children and wardrobe. They voted for slick packaging and were kept in the dark by the sycophantic mainstream media about how sleezy Obama is (see the first post of this thread).

But just go ahead that keep up the wingnut rhetoric, and it may the 70 Dem Senators in 2010. There is going to be major change. That happens in times of crisis. And we have been served up the Second Great Republican Depression by the likes of people like you. A couple of failed wars. A diminishment of our military capability, and influence in foriegn affairs. Our economy can be thrown into chaos by people holding our debt simply selling it below market value. And we are incapable of doing a single thing about it. Thank you, PNAC, Neo-cons, and blind sheep who misuse the term 'conservative'.
It was FDR that brought us the first depression. And you can thank Carter and Clinton's CRA for the current credit crisis. And now Obama wants to do exactly what FDR did that prolonged the first depression...

John Ziegler conclusively proved that Obama voters were completely clueless about anything in the election except "hope", "change" and Sarah Palin's children and wardrobe. They voted for slick packaging and were kept in the dark by the sycophantic mainstream media about how sleezy Obama is (see the first post of this thread).

It was FDR that brought us the first depression. And you can thank Carter and Clinton's CRA for the current credit crisis. And now Obama wants to do exactly what FDR did that prolonged the first depression...

No gord, Herbert Hoover brought us in to the Great Depression/stock market crash of 1929....

FDR did not become President until january of 1933.

care

National Debt is NOT RELATED to a BUDGET SURPLUS and hasn't been since Reagan.

Clinton, by Federal law's definition of such, had a BUDGET SURPLUS.

There's no dancing around it.

Yess, SS surplus funds in the budget is what gave him the surplus of the Budget, SS has been included in the budget since Johnson....since Reagan we have had SS surplusses being used to balance the budget.

President Bush is also using 125 to 200 billion a year of SS surplusses that he has also used to balance his budget....so when we see a $500 billion deficit under this presidency reign, it really means we have used SS surplusses to bring us to that amount so our deficits under your definition of such, would be $700 billion instead of the $500 billion example if the SS surplus was $200 billion.

but unfortunately WE DO NOT use this kind of formula in our budget, by law we do use the SS surplusses to balance the budget...and since this is the case, then Clinton had BUDGET SUPLUSSES or was on Budget for 3-4 years...

care

Forum List

Back