Obama will announce JOBS plan on Sept. 7--same time as GOP debate.

Will you watch Obama on new Jobs plan--or the GOP debate?

• Obama new JOBS plan

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • GOP debate

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have never seen a President so in love with the media attention as this President.Thsi guy love the spotlight...Talk,talk,talk...this guy talks the talk that's for sure.

He goes on a bus tour to tell everyone that he doesn't have anything to say yet.
Getting tired of all the talk from this guy...Get back to me when he does something...
And we were told that 'Tour' wasn't campaigning...:eusa_shhh:

And by the way those buses were flown to the Midwest for that tour. They did not drive there all the way from the District of Criminals...

I am now listening to democrat strategists on FOX that are calling the President's actions "childish"--for trying to usurp the GOP debate. This has already BACKFIRED on Obama--everyone is reading him.

Krauthammer had a great idea though. Just move the debate 1 hour past Obama's address--and then you would have 10 responses to his speech by every single one of the GOP candidates---:lol:

I have never seen a President so in love with the media attention as this President.Thsi guy love the spotlight...Talk,talk,talk...this guy talks the talk that's for sure.

He goes on a bus tour to tell everyone that he doesn't have anything to say yet.
Getting tired of all the talk from this guy...Get back to me when he does something...

And by the way those buses were flown to the Midwest for that tour. They did not drive there all the way from the District of Criminals...

I am now listening to democrat strategists on FOX that are calling the President's actions "childish"--for trying to usurp the GOP debate. This has already BACKFIRED on Obama--everyone is reading him.

Krauthammer had a great idea though. Just move the debate 1 hour past Obama's address--and then you would have 10 responses to his speech by every single one of the GOP candidates---:lol:

:rofl:

Awesome! I like it.

I would watch the teletubbies instead. Bammer has no credibility on jobs. Especially since he is still hanging out with that fat bastard Trumpka.

Who on honestly gives a shit about either! First, Obama making a Jobs bill is laughable. He won't reduce regulations to make business easier to do. He will get allowing the EPA to kill US business while pushing the global warming hoax. Obama won't reduce taxes, while simultaneously getting rid of the which will keep revenues constant, but no provide the tax dodging loopholes to overshore. He won't take on China! He won't touch NAFTA. He won't reduce spending. He won't drill in ANWR, CO, off the coast, in the Gulf or deep sea to reduce energy costs. IN OTHER WORDS HIS WORDS MEAN DICK WHEN HIS ACTION ONLY KILL JOBS!!!

Second the IW caucus is on Feb 6, 2012. We're in SEPTEMBER 2011! That is 6 months away who the fuck gives a shit at this point!!!!!

Good - that'll give me plenty of time to get the fuck out of the NYSE. Every time that idiot opens his mouth, the fucking market tanks.

I guess you're such an *expert* on the market that you don't know the best time to buy is when the market is down. :eusa_shhh:

Actually, it would be good to get out BEFORE it tanks and then AFTER it tanks to get back in. That is the way it should be done.

Immie

BTW, if Obama had chosen this night first, weeks in advance, and the GOP decided to hold it's debate on the same night, the left would be pitching a fit.

(looks to the left)

cricket... cricket... cricket...

As they should.

Immie

Obama is trying every trick in the book--planning to have all members of congress there on Sept. 7th to announce his new JOBS plan--cough-cough--new "spending plan" while at the same time the next Republican GOP debate will be aired.

So my question to you--which one are you going to watch---

Vote in above poll.

One Problem with his Plan. Well other than the fact that it is so Transparently Partisan and childish. Only the Speaker of the House can Sch a Joint Session of Congress. The President can not Have it on Demand on his Time Frame.

That said, What I think the Republicans should do is move their Debate, Let the President have his Forum, and then the Republicans can have their Debate and Tear apart his so called Jobs plan, which is going to be Nothing more than spending a shit load of more money on another Stimulus, and also point out how it was kinda of Childish and rather Partisan of him to have his Speech on the same day of a Debate that had been planned well before his announcement.

Obama is trying every trick in the book--planning to have all members of congress there on Sept. 7th to announce his new JOBS plan--cough-cough--new "spending plan" while at the same time the next Republican GOP debate will be aired.

Vote in above poll.

One Problem with his Plan. Well other than the fact that it is so Transparently Partisan and childish. Only the Speaker of the House can Sch a Joint Session of Congress. The President can not Have it on Demand on his Time Frame.

That said, What I think the Republicans should do is move their Debate, Let the President have his Forum, and then the Republicans can have their Debate and Tear apart his so called Jobs plan, which is going to be Nothing more than spending a shit load of more money on another Stimulus, and also point out how it was kinda of Childish and rather Partisan of him to have his Speech on the same day of a Debate that had been planned well before his announcement.

Dont forget the part ware bammer is going to get lots of infrastructure contracts for the union scum.

Probably old NCIS re-runs. I prefer my fiction honestly packaged as fiction.

Will most likely be preempted by either the debate or the "no-new-jobs-this-term" announcement. You might want to warm up your DVD Player.

Immie

Last edited:
The speech will fall on the same night Texas Gov. Rick Perry makes his debut on the 2012 GOP debate stage. The Republican presidential field is set to take part in a debate, also scheduled to begin at 8 p.m., at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, Calif.

Asked whether the speech was purposefully scheduled the same night as the Republican debate, White House press secretary Jay Carney said, “Of course not.”
I've got 2 words for Jay Carney: Bull shit!
I would love it if the MSM decided to not air his address, but in all likelyhood, FOX will broadcast the debate and everyone else will kiss obama's ass.
Watch what NBC does. They are a co-sponsor.
LINK

What do you expect from the politician in chief?

Vote in above poll.

That's what Krauthammer suggested--simply delay the debate by one hour--then you have 10 GOP presidential candidates whom will be able to remark on Obama's job plan--:lol:

I am certain that Obama would probably change his date before he would walk into that one--

They should move the debate until after the POTUS is done. Then the debaters can focus the entire debate on his "plan'. His record of failure would be front and center..... I like that....

They should move the debate until after the POTUS is done. Then the debaters can focus the entire debate on his "plan'. His record of failure would be front and center..... I like that....

I agree, The Republicans can come off as the bigger Men, Move their Debate, and then get to Tear apart his Jobs plan. Which Promises to be Nothing but more spending.

I agree, The Republicans can come off as the bigger Men, Move their Debate, and then get to Tear apart his Jobs plan. Which Promises to be Nothing but more spending.

Does that mean that Obama will have to speak constantly for the next 14 months to keep anyone else from getting their message out, because that's what it is going to take. Hmmmm how long can Obama read a teleprompter for.

Does that mean that Obama will have to speak constantly for the next 14 months to keep anyone else from getting their message out, because that's what it is going to take. Hmmmm how long can Obama read a teleprompter for.

Maybe he's going to filibuster the GOP debates--do a marathon perfectly pronounced speech that last's for 1-1/2 years--:cuckoo:

At any rate this ploy has already backfired on OBAMA--democrat strategists are basically calling him a man-child for this ploy.

Said one Democratic consultant, “It’s a bad idea [and] seems a little small. And it suggests perhaps his jobs plan wont be that appealing because now the coverage will be about the strategy and not the substance.” It’s not even that he’s suddenly demanding the gravitas of a joint session, signaling a crisis of utmost national urgency, after having jerked around on this singularly important issue for two and a half years.

Obama's entire Presidency has been about strategy and not substance!

Boehner to Obama: How about giving your speech the day after the GOP debate instead? Update: Boehner cleared Wednesday date in advance? Update: Boehner denies « Hot Air

$let me be clear.jpg

Let me be clear--this is the tea party and Bush's fault--:razz:

Last edited:
Didn't Irene create enough construction jobs last week? I think I'll mow the lawn tomorrow night.

Forum List

Back