Obama Widens Lead Over Romney

How do you believe the sampling should be weighted?

I don't think it should be weighted one way or another. Accuracy counts for something.

well good, because the random sample isn't weighted.
It's good because you got what you want. I seriously doubt it was random because the sampling didn't reflect reality. Democrats don't outnumber conservatives in this country by 9%.

I don't think it should be weighted one way or another. Accuracy counts for something.

It's good because you got what you want. I seriously doubt it was random because the sampling didn't reflect reality. Democrats don't outnumber conservatives in this country by 9%.

Why is every poll weighted towards the Democrats regardless of who takes it?

Random polls are blind. They are never meant to provide an equal distribution of all demographics. They do not necessarily reflect that Republicans are turning into Democrats only that more Republicans are self declaring themselves as independent and more independents are declaring themselves as Democratx

Random polls are blind. They are never meant to provide an equal distribution of all demographics. They do not necessarily reflect that Republicans are turning into Democrats only that more Republicans are self declaring themselves as independent and more independents are declaring themselves as Democratx
Now why would they do that?

Because Obama is such a great president or is because they're asking more illegals than normal?

I think it's because fewer Democrats want to be associated with the party. They'd rather lie and say they're independent.

Last edited:
What's going to determine the outcome of this election will be the number of people who are so disappointed with obama they won't bother voting for him.

Because Obama is such a great president or is because they're asking more illegals than normal?

I think it's because fewer Democrats want to be associated with the party. They'd rather lie and say they're independent.

Dont embarrass yourself

Polls from Rassmussen and Fox to Gallup all weigh heavily Democratic

Are All of them corrupt or are their random samples accurately reflecting the voters ?

What's going to determine the outcome of this election will be the number of people who are so disappointed with obama they won't bother voting for him.

Could be...

Also could be Conservatives who backed "Anybody but Romney" in the primaries and were disappointed

How would you know what the actual breakdown of Dems and Reps is?

Would you rely, for instance, on several random samples of 1000's of people?

Dont embarrass yourself

Polls from Rassmussen and Fox to Gallup all weigh heavily Democratic

Are All of them corrupt or are their random samples accurately reflecting the voters ?

Quit lying asshole.

Rasmussen has Romney up 3 points.

It's 5%, not 9%, and yes that's reality. And it's not Democrats outnumber "conservatives". It's Democrats outnumber Republicans. In case you didn't know, there's still a good number of moderate and even liberal Republicans, especially in the NE, just as there's a good number of conservative Democrats in the South.

Record-High 40% of Americans Identify as Independents in '11

9b4amzhdkkshctmqbao9ew.gif

It's 5%, not 9%, and yes that's reality. And it's not Democrats outnumber "conservatives". It's Democrats outnumber Republicans. In case you didn't know, there's still a good number of moderate and even liberal Republicans, especially in the NE, just as there's a good number of conservative Democrats in the South.

That graph is bogus. There is no way independents out number ether party.

Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted January-December, 2011, with a random sample of 20,392 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.

For results based on the total sample of national adults, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum margin of sampling error is ±1 percentage point.

Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted January-December, 2011, with a random sample of 20,392 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.

For results based on the total sample of national adults, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum margin of sampling error is ±1 percentage point.

The story was about 2011, not 2012.

Enough said. :cool:

Find something more current.

The story was about 2011, not 2012.

Enough said. :cool:

Find something more current.

Pussy response

Forum List

Back