Obama widens lead in Ohio..tied in Florida

Some things never change :)

ATT00142.jpg

Poll: Obama up in Ohio, tied in Florida - Yahoo! News

If you look at the electoral map, it is hard to see how McCain has a chance if he can't hold unto the states that Booooosh won in 2000 and 2004. But Kerry was ahead in the polls going into the 2004 vote if I remember correctly. So, hold onto your hats!

His strategy at this point, seems to be a hail mary pass to win pennsylvania. It seems to be the only route to an electoral college victory

His strategy at this point, seems to be a hail mary pass to win pennsylvania. It seems to be the only route to an electoral college victory

I don't think it will be enough. McCain is done.

Poll: Obama up in Ohio, tied in Florida - Yahoo! News

If you look at the electoral map, it is hard to see how McCain has a chance if he can't hold unto the states that Booooosh won in 2000 and 2004. But Kerry was ahead in the polls going into the 2004 vote if I remember correctly. So, hold onto your hats!

The "crucial battleground" in Ohio that is referred to is Franklin County, where Columbus is located. The news is bad for McCain because Obama supposedly leads by 11 percent there. However, a little research would have shown the writer that Chucklehead carried Franklin County by 10% in 2004 - and still lost Ohio.

The "crucial battleground" in Ohio that is referred to is Franklin County, where Columbus is located. The news is bad for McCain because Obama supposedly leads by 11 percent there. However, a little research would have shown the writer that Chucklehead carried Franklin County by 10% in 2004 - and still lost Ohio.

McCain has a lot more problems that just Ohio. I live in Virginia and Obama is leading and a Democratic nominee may carry this state for the first time since Johnson in 1964. That is shocking.

McCain's problem is he is not holding onto the states Boooosh carried much less gaining ground in some blue states.

New Topics

Forum List

Back