Obama: Why Limit your replacements to US Presidents?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama's precedent setting "I can't be bothered so I'm going to let Bill Clinton speak for me" appearance raises an interesting question, should he limit the pool of relievers to only former US Presidents?

When discussing his economic policies, can Obama ask former GE CEO Jack Welsh to handle the hop one-hoppers from the press while goes to shoot hoops with the Choom Gang? :eusa_angel:

If things in the Middle East heat up, can he ask Bibi Netanyahu to field question on US Middle East policy while Obama goes to the "Bring your Dad" event at Sasha's school? :eek:

Maybe Obama can admit what many of us know: the job is too big for him. Biden is certifiable so we hope he won't let Biden take over but since we all know that Gore really won in 2000, maybe Obama can ask Al to become President Pro Tempore of POTUS?

Stranger things have happened and as long as Obama continue to be POTUS stranger things will continue to happen

ya know....i am really beginning to believe that obama has tossed in the towel...that it was not as easy as he thought this was gonna be....i was glad to see pres. clinton in his element...but i was horrified that obama just walked away.....is he really that pussy whipped?

First off I don't think Obama threw in the towel or handed the presidency off to Clinton.
But this White House has terrible terrible political instincts and they show it every day. Taking a president who is seen as weak and unprepared and arranging things so he appears even more so is typical of wha tthey do. He showed this same strain during hte campaign. Anyone remember his not wearing the American flag? Or redesigning the presidential seal?
It is stuff like that that increases the impression Obama is not really an American. He just doesn't understand what Americans expect from a president.

Remember when the Left said that Cheney was the real President because Bush didn't have "gravitas" or "brain cell one"? What does this say about Obummer?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obama: the Chevy Volt Presidency, he can only go 100 hours before he needs to be replaced by another President while he recharges

I thought it was pretty damn rude of him.
Sorry I have to go to a x-mas party.
Can't be bothered by this now people. WTF?

Forum List

Back