Obama: Why Doesn't Everyone Like The Stupid Things I'm Doing?

:eek: Look everyone....Titanic called Obama stupid

as Barry's friend and associate R Emanual says "Because they are Fucken Retards"

Ya, all of the Democrats, Republicans, and independents who disagree with these CLOWNS are the retards. Come on November.

I mean really, name one thing that ANYONE agrees with this administration?

Good luck.

Ya, all of the Democrats, Republicans, and independents who disagree with these CLOWNS are the retards. Come on November.

I mean really, name one thing that ANYONE agrees with this administration?

Good luck.

Yea...You tell them Titanic

Everyone is a clown and stupid.........such profound political analysis

Hey, thanks for your contributions RW, Now for your next act, try not being an ass hole.

;)

I'll hold my breath........

;)

Couldn't name one good thing Obama has done. Hey, but he won the Nobel Peace prize...........

;)

Grumble...Grumble....Grumble

Obama is stupid

Grumble...grumple

everyone who votes is a sheep

Grumble....grumble....grumble

Politicians are crooks

RW, calm down. Go wash your panties, do something constructive. Ewe can't offer that here.

I'm sure it's just me RW, your own friends are abandoning the good Obama ship Titanic:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove which gives Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17 (see trends).

It's not about me.
I am not an ideologue. I'm not!

Uhm yeah ... okay.

Anyway, I received some breaking news from Politico. I'm going to share it here.

President Barack Obama acknowledged Sunday that local opposition is likely to nix the administration’s plan to hold the trial for 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in New York City. “I have not ruled it out,” Obama told Katie Couric of CBS News. “But I think it’s important for us to take into account the practical, logistical issues involved. I mean, if you’ve got a city that is saying ‘no,’ and a police department that’s saying ‘no,’ and a mayor that’s saying ‘no,’ that makes it difficult.”

And this ...

President Barack Obama told Katie Couric during a Super Bowl pregame interview that he plans to hold a health-reform summit with congressional leaders later this month. “I want to come back [after the Presidents’ Day congressional recess] and have a large meeting -- Republicans and Democrats -- to go through, systematically, all the best ideas that are out there, and move it forward," Obama said.

Interesting how he gave Ms. Couric an interview. Isn't she under fire for making an exuberant amount of money per year, and may possibly be facing a cut in pay? Gasp.
Anyway, here is our illustrious leader changing his mind regarding the trials taking place in NYC because just about everyone there is opposed to it. What about the 80+% of American citizens who do NOT want healthcare reform? He doesn't seem to be listening to them, now is he? Oh no.

All Obama needs to do is get out and explain to people how his healthcare plan will work for them. Then they'll flock to it.
At least that's what he thinks.
We have the least competent, most self centered president in history. It'll be a long 3 years, folks.

All Obama needs to do is get out and explain to people how his healthcare plan will work for them. Then they'll flock to it.
At least that's what he thinks.
We have the least competent, most self centered president in history. It'll be a long 3 years, folks.

Not if you start laughing at the dumb things he does. Then it will be rather entertaining and everyone knows that time flies when you're having fun.

I think the Who just sent America a message at the Super Bowl: Don't Get Fooled Again!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!

The crowd sure was into it!

;)

Forum List

Back