Obama: Whites Need Not Apply

I am glad you brought up the slavery issue. It was wrong but if you go back a little ways the white people did not go to Africa and round them up. The really nice black neighbors in Africa rounded up the weaker tribes and sold them into slavery. We were the ultimate customer but lets let the black slavers get some of the reward. By the way were in Africa would you want to return to if you could. I can't think of one country I would even visit much less live there.

Actually white people DID go to Africa and round them up. Those were not African owned ships or monies paid by Africans. Return to Africa? I was born here. The Serengeti has no appeal to you?

Tribal wars was a main help in bringing slaves to Eroupe and America, but you are also correct Africans were also captured by the white shippers and brought to America.

McDonalds must be part of the governmet then. Takes four people to make a burger and they still get the order wrong.

McDonalds must be part of the governmet then. Takes four people to make a burger and they still get the order wrong.

When I go to a restaurant in the city with all blacks running the place, 70% of the time they are out of what I order or don't even have change for a $20. It does not matter what chain it is. I have even gone back to some of the same places months later out of desperation & the same BS would happen. From then on I never return. They have poor work ethics, & are irresponsible.

If there was a white person in the mix of workers I usually got served.

it is called hope to change that white guy with a Brother and give me some of the White guys change!!!!
Obamas new 2011 version of Affirmitive action.

When I go to a restaurant in the city with all blacks running the place, 70% of the time they are out of what I order or don't even have change for a $20. It does not matter what chain it is. I have even gone back to some of the same places months later out of desperation & the same BS would happen. From then on I never return. They have poor work ethics, & are irresponsible.

YOU ARE A RACIST and you probally don't support Obama so that also makes you a RACIST

This is a copy of the actual executive order. Do you see anything about whites in it??

“Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce

Executive Order--Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce | The White House

It's in the very title ya dumb bitch - "diversity" etc are euphemistic code words that everyone in the establishment, certainly in the government, understands perfectly well - it means "hire blacks".

You people always have an answer, don't you??? No matter how stupid, as long as it's contrary. You're the dumb one, you horse's ass.

This is a copy of the actual executive order. Do you see anything about whites in it??

“Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce

Executive Order--Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce | The White House

It doesn't need to be in there Rinata. The order acts as if there is an imbalance in the number of minority employees, when in fact, it is ALREADY disproportional toward minorities. Perhaps there is a problem in the representation at management levels, but this is a merit system, so why isn't there merit?

When I read this, I really understood that the diversity being referred to meant all races and all colors. Sometimes I feel like I live in outer space, I swear.

That's not true and you know it. You cannot take a group of any kind of people and say they are all stupid; all women, all men, all teens, all Asians, all readheads. Or all blacks!! Get the idea??? It's just not possible. Idiot.

It doesn't need to be in there Rinata. The order acts as if there is an imbalance in the number of minority employees, when in fact, it is ALREADY disproportional toward minorities. Perhaps there is a problem in the representation at management levels, but this is a merit system, so why isn't there merit?

When I read this, I really understood that the diversity being referred to meant all races and all colors. Sometimes I feel like I live in outer space, I swear.

Sometimes I feel like I live in outer space, I swear

I wouldn't say in outer space more like another reality.

No, you're here. But apparently they have internet access on their planet, and that's who you've been posting to on a regular basis.

No, you're here. But apparently they have internet access on their planet, and that's who you've been posting to on a regular basis.

We have two that live in another realaity. The universe of denial home of delusion.

I am glad you brought up the slavery issue. It was wrong but if you go back a little ways the white people did not go to Africa and round them up. The really nice black neighbors in Africa rounded up the weaker tribes and sold them into slavery. We were the ultimate customer but lets let the black slavers get some of the reward. By the way were in Africa would you want to return to if you could. I can't think of one country I would even visit much less live there.

Actually white people DID go to Africa and round them up. Those were not African owned ships or monies paid by Africans. Return to Africa? I was born here. The Serengeti has no appeal to you?

Tribal wars was a main help in bringing slaves to Eroupe and America, but you are also correct Africans were also captured by the white shippers and brought to America.

Early on an Islamic movement was sweeping Africa similar to the more recent movement in the Sudan. Tribes purged non-believers by selling them into slavery.

Early on an Islamic movement was sweeping Africa similar to the more recent movement in the Sudan. Tribes purged non-believers by selling them into slavery.

The sin of slavery is every race have had connects to it's extistants. Every race has contributed to it.

The sin of slavery is every race have had connects to it's extistants. Every race has contributed to it.

Yes but only one race was subjected to slavery

Sometimes I feel like I live in outer space, I swear

I wouldn't say in outer space more like another reality.

I didn't expect an answer.

Yes but only one race was subjected to slavery

Throughout history, every race has been subjected to slavery. The point is that that was HISTORY. Get over it already and try to catch up!

Last edited:

You can say that again!!!

Forum List

Back