Obama: Whites Need Not Apply

This is a copy of the actual executive order. Do you see anything about whites in it??

“Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce

Executive Order--Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce | The White House

It's in the very title ya dumb bitch - "diversity" etc are euphemistic code words that everyone in the establishment, certainly in the government, understands perfectly well - it means "hire blacks".

The purpose of the order is “to promote the federal workplace as a model of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.”

We have had similar executive orders in place for 35 years...somehow, there are still whites in Government

Prior Executive Orders, including but not limited to those listed below, have taken a number of steps to address the leadership role and obligations of the Federal Government as an employer. For example, Executive Order 13171 of October 12, 2000 (Hispanic Employment in the Federal Government), directed executive departments and agencies to implement programs for recruitment and career development of Hispanic employees and established a mechanism for identifying best practices in doing so. Executive Order 13518 of November 9, 2009 (Employment of Veterans in the Federal Government), required the establishment of a Veterans Employment Initiative. Executive Order 13548 of July 26, 2010 (Increasing Federal Employment of Individuals with Disabilities), and its related predecessors, Executive Order 13163 of July 26, 2000 (Increasing the Opportunity for Individuals With Disabilities to be Employed in the Federal Government), and Executive Order 13078 of March 13, 1998 (Increasing Employment of Adults With Disabilities), sought to tap the skills of the millions of Americans living with disabilities.

In the name of “fairness,” however, the government will intensify programs that discriminate against white Americans by extending special privileges to everyone else.
And what evidence does the opinion piece writer have that applications will be rejected out of hand simply because the applicant is white.

None.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

EOs are carefully composed to ensure they comply with existing Federal legislation. EOs do not supercede Federal law.

The opinion piece writer is either ignorant of these facts or attempting to create some perceived political gain for the right. It’s telling in either case.

Funny. I usually hear that he surrounds himself with WASPs, for the most part.

This is a copy of the actual executive order. Do you see anything about whites in it??

“Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce

Executive Order--Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce | The White House

It doesn't need to be in there Rinata. The order acts as if there is an imbalance in the number of minority employees, when in fact, it is ALREADY disproportional toward minorities. Perhaps there is a problem in the representation at management levels, but this is a merit system, so why isn't there merit?

A large portion, to me, is over 50%.

What's a large portion to you?
less than 8% of the military are black!!convicted felons can not join!! the pictures you see with a few blacks in the military are not representative of the true racial make up of our armed forced...PC is all it is!

It's actually about 15% black. A little more than their total overall population in America of 13%. Blacks only make up 8% of those dying in our current conflicts however. Women die at about 2% in current conflicts. That means those redneck racists homophobic white guys get more free funerals from the VA than blacks and women. ITS RACIST!!!!!!

If your joking that ain't funny you have one reply to appolgize.

I live in Houston and recently went to the IRS with a question. I did not see one white person in the office and after 2 hours waiting was told that I probably would not be able to see any one and to come back. I called the 800 number and you guessed it. A white person did not answer the phone. I am guessing an IQ well under 50 and since I could not understand them hung up. My problem is still unresolved. So much for diversity.

I live in Houston and recently went to the IRS with a question. I did not see one white person in the office and after 2 hours waiting was told that I probably would not be able to see any one and to come back. I called the 800 number and you guessed it. A white person did not answer the phone. I am guessing an IQ well under 50 and since I could not understand them hung up. My problem is still unresolved. So much for diversity.

The IRS isn't part of the government, it's an agent of the government

This agency was formed by the government, funded by the government and collect my taxes for the government. It is the government I don't care how you split the hair you lose.,

OH Yeah this is FAIR Chevrolet Body laid off about 500 White male workers in the early 70's because of Affrimative action. Qualified men were FIRED replaced by Black Women who couldn't turn on a light switch fair bet your A$$!. THe LOWEST thing on Plaent earth anymore is a White Male We're SCUM of the earth even white women think so, We've been replaced....I guess if we were lazy and crime proned beat them up...didn't have Jobs Welfare food stamps done drugs... I guess I just don't understand the attraction... Stand by mr White man it won't be long till Whites are RAN OUT OF THE COUNTRY wait and see!. You may think this is extreme but it is closer than you think Pal!.

The purpose of the order is “to promote the federal workplace as a model of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.”

We have had similar executive orders in place for 35 years...somehow, there are still whites in Government

Technically, minorities are over-represented in Government jobs. So in fact there was no need for the EO. The Government not only meets it's "obligation" to diversity, it exceeds it. True story.

So, the question then becomes.... since there are already an over-representation of minorities in federal jobs, why does Obama feel the need to issue an EO?

Just another way to buy votes. This is the one thing he is really good at. As a community organizer that was his job, get the blacks to vote for the libs. When he loses the blacks will blame the white voter even thought they never got what he promised them, it will still be our fault.

OH Yeah this is FAIR Chevrolet Body laid off about 500 White male workers in the early 70's because of Affrimative action. Qualified men were FIRED replaced by Black Women who couldn't turn on a light switch fair bet your A$$!. THe LOWEST thing on Plaent earth anymore is a White Male We're SCUM of the earth even white women think so, We've been replaced....I guess if we were lazy and crime proned beat them up...didn't have Jobs Welfare food stamps done drugs... I guess I just don't understand the attraction... Stand by mr White man it won't be long till Whites are RAN OUT OF THE COUNTRY wait and see!. You may think this is extreme but it is closer than you think Pal!.

If your looking to history for wrongs to a people, I think slavery might have a little more traction than 500 jobs at Chevrolet. I don't think your position is extreme... I know it is.

I am glad you brought up the slavery issue. It was wrong but if you go back a little ways the white people did not go to Africa and round them up. The really nice black neighbors in Africa rounded up the weaker tribes and sold them into slavery. We were the ultimate customer but lets let the black slavers get some of the reward. By the way were in Africa would you want to return to if you could. I can't think of one country I would even visit much less live there.

I have never seen any affirmative action program which required that whites be fired and replaced with blacks

Could you provide a link?

I am glad you brought up the slavery issue. It was wrong but if you go back a little ways the white people did not go to Africa and round them up. The really nice black neighbors in Africa rounded up the weaker tribes and sold them into slavery. We were the ultimate customer but lets let the black slavers get some of the reward. By the way were in Africa would you want to return to if you could. I can't think of one country I would even visit much less live there.

Actually white people DID go to Africa and round them up. Those were not African owned ships or monies paid by Africans. Return to Africa? I was born here. The Serengeti has no appeal to you?

This agency was formed by the government, funded by the government and collect my taxes for the government. It is the government I don't care how you split the hair you lose.,

THERE STILL AGENTS OF THE GOVERNMENT LIKE BLACKWATER IS. They aren't government employee's

Forum List

Back