Obama White House Readies 19 Executive Actions on Gun Controls

I feel safer already. Don't you?

Nancy is that you?

Are you saying you don't feel safer?

Shocked :eek:. Really I'm shocked! How could you not feel safer with 19 new bans on weapons coming down the pipe?

19 new chances to impeach the President?????

:cool:

Or........19 new regulations that will do very little to stop crazied lunitics from killing innocent people......arrrrggh........reality...$%#@

If you say so Nancy.

Mark Levin is going to stroke out.

As a Mark Levin aside, I heard just a few minutes of his show last night. He played some of Obama's press conference. At one point, he said something to the effect of returning to Obama's press conference to listen to more of his fear-mongering. Then, shortly later, Levin returned to talk about how Obama was destroying the economy (AND capitalism), and destroying the Constitution. Levin is in no position to be pointing the finger at anyone else when it comes to fear-mongering.

Don't spoil the surprise. We'll wait until they're signed before asking what's in them. There are alot of people here who believe in Santa Claus and it wouldn't be fair to tell them what they are getting.

Obama is tipping his hand tomorrow.

Sorry to disappoint.

I know several people here who are going to be shocked there is no "gun grab" involved. Expect much back-pedaling by them about this time tomorrow. Something like, "He was scared into backing down!", followed by chest thumping and high fiving. :lol:

yeah, right :lol:

they'll just double down on the stupid

Bush signed 291 in 8 years.
Clinton signed 363 in 8 years.

I'll call and raise you Reagan signing 380. :lol:

I think FDR signed the most, but then he had four terms to do it. Still, I think he topped 3,000.

Truman signed damned near 900.

Eisenhower approached 500.

And only two EOs have ever been ruled unconstitutional. That would be a great trivia question. Even better, which two were overturned by the courts?

Forum List

Back