Obama White House Readies 19 Executive Actions on Gun Controls

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Obama White House Readies 19 Executive Actions on Gun Controls​

by Jim Hoft
January 14, 2013

drudge-guns-e1357759483610.jpg

It wasn’t just a threat…

The Obama Administration is readying 19 executive actions on gun control.
The Politico reported:

The White House has identified 19 executive actions for President Barack Obama to move unilaterally on gun control, Vice President Joe Biden told a group of House Democrats on Monday, the administration’s first definitive statements about its response to last month’s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Later this week, Obama will formally announce his proposals to reduce gun violence, which are expected to include renewal of the assault weapons ban, universal background checks and prohibition of high-capacity magazine clips. But Biden, who has been leading Obama’s task force on the response, spent two hours briefing a small group of sympathetic House Democrats on the road ahead in the latest White House outreach to invested groups.

The focus on executive orders is the result of the White House and other Democrats acknowledging the political difficulty of enacting any new gun legislation, a topic Biden did not address in Monday’s meeting.

Read More:
Obama White House Readies 19 Executive Actions on Gun Controls | The Gateway Pundit

Between the attack on 9/11/2001 and the end of 2001, George Bush issued 30 Executive Orders.

Just for some perspective.

by Jim Hoft
January 14, 2013

It wasn’t just a threat…

The Politico reported:

The White House has identified 19 executive actions for President Barack Obama to move unilaterally on gun control, Vice President Joe Biden told a group of House Democrats on Monday, the administration’s first definitive statements about its response to last month’s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Later this week, Obama will formally announce his proposals to reduce gun violence, which are expected to include renewal of the assault weapons ban, universal background checks and prohibition of high-capacity magazine clips. But Biden, who has been leading Obama’s task force on the response, spent two hours briefing a small group of sympathetic House Democrats on the road ahead in the latest White House outreach to invested groups.

The focus on executive orders is the result of the White House and other Democrats acknowledging the political difficulty of enacting any new gun legislation, a topic Biden did not address in Monday’s meeting.

Read More:
Obama White House Readies 19 Executive Actions on Gun Controls | The Gateway Pundit

Don't spoil the surprise. We'll wait until they're signed before asking what's in them. There are alot of people here who believe in Santa Claus and it wouldn't be fair to tell them what they are getting.

Don't spoil the surprise. We'll wait until they're signed before asking what's in them. There are alot of people here who believe in Santa Claus and it wouldn't be fair to tell them what they are getting.

Obama is tipping his hand tomorrow.

Sorry to disappoint.

I know several people here who are going to be shocked there is no "gun grab" involved. Expect much back-pedaling by them about this time tomorrow. Something like, "He was scared into backing down!", followed by chest thumping and high fiving. :lol:

Last edited:
Truman's adventure in Korea was not approved by congress and Constitutional scholars are still debating it. We lost anywhere from 38,000 to 55,000 in the three years after the "executive order".

Sorry to disappoint.

I know several people here who are going to be shocked there is no "gun grab" involved. Expect much back-pedaling about this time tomorrow.

Does Nancy know this? Obama is going to be in big trouble if she finds out.

Sorry to disappoint.

I know several people here who are going to be shocked there is no "gun grab" involved. Expect much back-pedaling about this time tomorrow.

In Times Square in New York City, a policeman sees a crazy man hopping about on one foot and ballyhooing gibberish very loudly.

"What are you doing?", asks the policeman.

"I'm keeping the elephants away," claims the madman.

"But there are no elephants here," says the cop.

"See? It's working!", shouts the madman.

Just so with the loons in a froth over a "gun grab" and unconstitutional Executive Orders these days.

by Jim Hoft
January 14, 2013

It wasn’t just a threat…

The Politico reported:

Read More:

You know what? I think universal background checks on everyone who buys guns is a good thing, but let's include politicians or potential politicians. Shouldn't the people who want to lead our country, who actually have the ability to declare wars, to execute people, shouldn't THEY have a universal background check first?

Sorry to disappoint.

In Times Square in New York City, a policeman sees a crazy man hopping about on one foot and ballyhooing gibberish very loudly.

Just so with the loons in a froth over a "gun grab" and unconstitutional Executive Orders these days.

You're here to keep those mean old elephants away. Wow you are so brave and did I mention smart? Smart - that's important. Elephants = Republicans. You da man.

You're here to keep those mean old elephants away. Wow you are so brave and did I mention smart? Smart - that's important. Elephants = Republicans. You da man.

I see the point sailed right over your head.

You see, the meme conductors orchestrating the blithering rubes on this forum are claiming Obama is going to make a "gun grab" and commit all sorts of unconstitutional and dictatorial things with his upcoming Executive Orders with respect to guns.

When that turns out not to be the case, I'm sure some of them won't hesitate to take credit for Obama NOT doing a gun grab or anything unconstitutional.

I feel safer already. Don't you?

Nancy is that you?

Are you saying you don't feel safer?

Shocked :eek:. Really I'm shocked! How could you not feel safer with 19 new bans on weapons coming down the pipe?

19 new chances to impeach the President?????

:cool:

Or........19 new regulations that will do very little to stop crazied lunitics from killing innocent people......arrrrggh........reality...$%#@

Forum List

Back