Obama. What has he done?

Zoom

Rookie
Nov 14, 2011
I just saw this on the web and thought it was indisputable.

1. Got Osama bin laden...check

2. Unemployment rate 8.5%...check.

3. 1.6 million jobs created with no GOP help...check

4. 22 months of job and economic growth with no help...check

5. Ended war in Iraq ...check

6. DADT repeal...check

7. Not one tax hike in 3 years....check

8. Brought out the racism in the GOP...check

9. Still carries 80% of the black vote...check

10.Same wife for >15 years with no extramarital affairs...check

11. Saved auto industry and 1.5 million jobs…check

12. Assisted in ousting Khaddafi...check

13. Only active President to receive Nobel Peace prize while in office…check

14. Mortgage modification to prevent home owners from losing their home…check

15. STILL fighting for middle class families…check

16. Reforming Affordable healthcare....check

Despite what the GOP would have you believe, our President has been doing these things and more by himself. Obama 2012

Hey Zoom, you forgot one..............the Dow has been closing within 300 points of the 13,000 mark.

When Obama took over, it was around 7,000.

:lmao:

Very good! Hysterically funny... For a minute, I thought you were serious.
There's no food for thought here...one could starve intellectually.

Oh, come on... it's very witty. Some sad bastards will take it seriously but one cannot help the borg-like left.
That comment wasn't of you my dear...I get your point...and bolstered it...the OP's whole premise is a dillusion...(unless I am offbase here, then a profuse pre apology offered...mea culpa) ;)

6. DADT repeal...check

Despite what the GOP would have you believe, our President has been doing these things and more by himself. Obama 2012

Ouch!

That had to hurt, GOP.

6. DADT repeal...check

Ouch!

That had to hurt, GOP.

:doubt:

So still nothing from the right. :)

Well I'm not "the right" I'm just my self. And if we are doing one liners.

1. Got Osama bin laden...check - I agree this is good. Set into motion by Bush policies though.

2. Unemployment rate 8.5%...check. - lowest percentage of population in the work force in 30 years.

3. 1.6 million jobs created with no GOP help...check - that would be at a cost of $278,000 per job

4.22 months of job and economic growth with no help...check - can't see how we are doing that good when 2011 real GDP growth was less than in was in 2010 plus the shrinking labor force.

5. Ended war in Iraq ...check - still there in certain positions but in reality the war in Iraq as we new it ended because of the surge

6. DADT repeal...check - i think this is a good thing.

7. Not one tax hike in 3 years....check - I think this is a good thing, but I thought liberals hate that stuff.

8. Brought out the racism in the GOP...check - brought out the race card in democrats like crazy

9. Still carries 80% of the black vote...check -well duh

10.Same wife for >15 years with no extramarital affairs...check - plenty of stories of him getting a little to buddy buddy with some of his guy friends wouldn't be surprised what the media could find if he had an R next to his name.

11. Saved auto industry and 1.5 million jobs…check - wrong. He bailed out unions and created a conflict of interest within the auto industry. Also show that government chooses who fails and who succeeds.

12. Assisted in ousting Khaddafi...check - Yeah I suppose I agree with this one, what's going on there now though?

13. Only active President to receive Nobel Peace prize while in office…check - says more about the Nobel Peace prize than it does Obama

14. Mortgage modification to prevent home owners from losing their home…check - I think this is a good thing to reduce a loan to the current value of a property as long as people are still making payments

15. STILL fighting for middle class families…check - trying to buy votes with taxpayer money

16. Reforming Affordable healthcare....check HA ... HA ... HA ...

So still nothing from the right. :)

Funniest thing.

I keep asking the pubs and the bags and those other rw types to post a list to refute what I've posted about our prez and, I'll be damned, they can't do it.

To be fair and just in case, here is it again -

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

All you pub-types hafta to do is read the lists and then post the same list that the GObP/Republicans have done.

Don't worry ... We'll wait.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I see this a lot.
This need for adoration for this President.
If people aren't praising Obama every five minutes
the left goes a little crazy.
MSNBC Ed Schultz does it a few times a week
saying things like " and the President doesn't get any credit for this"...
Is this what it comes down to.The left feeling inadequate about the man they worship.
If you guys are in love like Chris Mathews is with the President knock yourselves out.
Doesn't mean everyone else needs to.

1. Got Osama bin laden...check Agreed. And yes, it was Obama.

2. Unemployment rate 8.5%...check. Um, yeah. Not sure this is bragging rights. You realize 8.5% is a bad thing right?

3. 1.6 million jobs created with no GOP help...check This is very disputible.

4. 22 months of job and economic growth with no help...check I disagree. But I would say the last six months have definitely shown strong positives on many fronts.

5. Ended war in Iraq ...check Agreed. He could have easily spun & broken this promise.

6. DADT repeal...check Agreed. One of his best.

7. Not one tax hike in 3 years....check LOL! Yeah I keep laughing when I hear ConservaRepubLitarians scream about the raise in taxes. What raise?

8. Brought out the racism in the GOP...check Okay this one's just foolish.

9. Still carries 80% of the black vote...check Only 80%?

10.Same wife for >15 years with no extramarital affairs...check Don't care.

11. Saved auto industry and 1.5 million jobs…check Not the whole industry but it was a good move - except he should broken GM up.

12. Assisted in ousting Khaddafi...check NATO coalition, got in, got out. Okay.

13. Only active President to receive Nobel Peace prize while in office…check Bet they're embarrassed about THAT! The guy has turned out to be a bit of a hawk - which is fine by me.

14. Mortgage modification to prevent home owners from losing their home…check The old one sucked. The settlement announced today sounds a little better.

16. Reforming Affordable healthcare....check ObamaCare sucks big time. 2000 pages and only two good clauses.

You forgot:

Ended Afghan war! We announced the troop withdrawl.
$25B settlement with banks - we'll see how that one goes.

Overall, I've always thought he sucked but lately he seems better. The GOP has some serious problems ahead of them this year. They really could have come up with better candidates.

2. Unemployment rate 8.5%...check. Um, yeah. Not sure this is bragging rights. You realize 8.5% is a bad thing right?

4. 22 months of job and economic growth with no help...check I disagree. But I would say the last six months have definitely shown strong positives on many fronts.

5. Ended war in Iraq ...check Agreed. He could have easily spun & broken this promise.

7. Not one tax hike in 3 years....check LOL! Yeah I keep laughing when I hear ConservaRepubLitarians scream about the raise in taxes. What raise?

11. Saved auto industry and 1.5 million jobs…check Not the whole industry but it was a good move - except he should broken GM up.

13. Only active President to receive Nobel Peace prize while in office…check Bet they're embarrassed about THAT! The guy has turned out to be a bit of a hawk - which is fine by me.

14. Mortgage modification to prevent home owners from losing their home…check The old one sucked. The settlement announced today sounds a little better.

16. Reforming Affordable healthcare....check ObamaCare sucks big time. 2000 pages and only two good clauses.

You forgot:

Overall, I've always thought he sucked but lately he seems better. The GOP has some serious problems ahead of them this year. They really could have come up with better candidates.

They are practically giving him an additional 4 years. Uhm, thanks? I dont think they could have some up with ANY republican who could beat him. Bush's stench is still there.

Oh and Dr. House. Fuck you. If you are going to neg me, turn this shit off, you pussy.

"Dr.House has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Uh, IRAQ, Katrina & 9/11 ring no bells? No current US leader competes with the Bush boy for senseless AND preventable deaths. i

You forgot:

They are practically giving him an additional 4 years. Uhm, thanks? I dont think they could have some up with ANY republican who could beat him. Bush's stench is still there.

I wouldn't go that far. I think it will be close than last time but I still see an Obama win - due in large part to the GOP being hijacked by the extreme right.

Forum List

Back