Obama WH: Biggest crybabies ever according to Chris Wallace

How imbecilic. Here is your lie (in bold, so that you can focus). MM even told you it was a lie. You are so wrought with emotions you can't even remember telling lies. Maybe it's pathological.

I don't say things I cannot support. Try doing the same, if you wish to post coherently, that is. Don't like being called a liar? There's a simple solution: Think if you can support what you post, don't emote bullshit.

Ohhhh, good one. What a whopper I told. My bad. :lol:

Got another one?
Perhaps next time you'll apply a bit more thought if you are tempted to lie and/or whine. Perhaps not. It's pretty pathetic to lie in writing then whine about being called on it. But now you know my style - I like truth and supportable truth when someone makes a claim. Claims are different than opinions and learning the difference might be in your best interest.

Was saying that proof of support was required at Bush rallies a LIE? No, it was not. Was it embellished by me? Yes. I suppose lots of people managed to attend those functions without signing loyalty oaths. But they certainly tried to get as many to sign on as possible. And that's no lie. Here are but three of many links concerning those loyalty oaths.

One nation under Bush. - By Chris Suellentrop - Slate Magazine

Bush-backers-only policy riles voters at RNC rallies - The Boston Globe

Loyalty Oaths? | Ask Metafilter

Now, are you going to spend another several hours trying to whack me over this silly thing or are you able to put your EMOTIONS aside and move on like an adult?

Ohhhh, good one. What a whopper I told. My bad. :lol:

Got another one?
Perhaps next time you'll apply a bit more thought if you are tempted to lie and/or whine. Perhaps not. It's pretty pathetic to lie in writing then whine about being called on it. But now you know my style - I like truth and supportable truth when someone makes a claim. Claims are different than opinions and learning the difference might be in your best interest.

Was saying that proof of support was required at Bush rallies a LIE? No, it was not. Was it embellished by me? Yes. I suppose lots of people managed to attend those functions without signing loyalty oaths. But they certainly tried to get as many to sign on as possible. And that's no lie. Here are but three of many links concerning those loyalty oaths.

Now, are you going to spend another several hours trying to whack me over this silly thing or are you able to put your EMOTIONS aside and move on like an adult?
Not only are you a liar who whines about getting caught in your lie, you are a weasel.

I'm not one to judge easily, but you have no character and no honor at all. I would love to be proven wrong.

Not only are you a liar who whines about getting caught in your lie, you are a weasel.

I'm not one to judge easily, but you have no character and no honor at all. I would love to be proven wrong.

Stop whining.

FoxNews lies about the Obama administration, calls them everything from Nazi's, to Stalinists, to Sociopaths who want to kill old people...

Then the Obama administration doesn't bother to allow them to interview him anymore...

And now Chris Wallace is whining about his treatment by the administration, calling THEM "crybabies"?

ROFL.

FoxNews is a bunch of Yellow Journalist Hacks who've been whining and crying about the fact that the Obama administration told them what they could do with their interview.

Chris Wallace needs to shut the hell up before he looks like more of a hypocrite than he already does.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me, oh members of the First Church of FoxNews...

How many interviews did president Bush give MSNBC in his second term, after all the partisanship started in earnest?

Last edited:
FoxNews lies about the Obama administration, calls them everything from Nazi's, to Stalinists, to Sociopaths who want to kill old people...

Then the Obama administration doesn't bother to allow them to interview him anymore...

And now Chris Wallace is whining about his treatment by the administration, calling THEM "crybabies"?

ROFL.

FoxNews is a bunch of Yellow Journalist Hacks who've been whining and crying about the fact that the Obama administration told them what they could do with their interview.

Chris Wallace needs to shut the hell up before he looks like more of a hypocrite than he already does.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
more LIES from Vast moron

How many interviews did president Bush give MSNBC in his second term, after all the partisanship started in full?
AFTER?????
the partisan shit was in LONG before the second term

LIES?

Did Sean Hannity not call the Obama administration "Stalinist"?

Did Glenn Beck not continuously infer that the Obama administration was a bunch of Nazi eugenicists?

Did Glenn Beck not say that he was afraid for his daughter's life, and cry about it, due to the fact that he believed the Democrats were trying to institute policies that would directly threaten her life?

Did many people on FoxNews, as well as many Republican politicians not say that the Democrats were implementing "Death Panels" in their legislation that would essentially kill old people?

Last edited:

How many interviews did president Bush give MSNBC in his second term, after all the partisanship started in full?
AFTER?????
the partisan shit was in LONG before the second term

Not for MSNBC it didn't.

They only went fully partisan, like Fox, in 2004.

After 2004, George Bush didn't give them ONE interview.

LIES?

Did Sean Hannity not call the Obama administration "Stalinist"?

Did Glenn Beck not continuously infer that the Obama administration was a bunch of Nazi eugenicists?

Did Glenn Beck not say that he was afraid for his daughter's life, and cry about it, due to the fact that he believed the Democrats were trying to institute policies that would directly threaten her life?
You introduced this - "FoxNews lies about the Obama administration, calls them everything from Nazi's, to Stalinists, to Sociopaths who want to kill old people...". Your burden is to defend it with supporting information. Until you do, yeah, folks must logically doubt it.

Wahhhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhhh People dont like my messaih wahhhhh wahhhh wahhhh

:razz: I know you still love me :lol:

Ok that post was for effect and not really serious. I'm just saying this thread hasn't gone anywhere in pages. You guys are all chasing each other's tails in circles.

NOW GIVE ME MY M-FING CHOCOLATE MILK :rofl:

(Wow im random)

Forum List

Back