Obama: "We're responsible for each other". Really? Since when?

republican-jesus.gif

Well you are just a glass full of sunshine aren't ya Bucs?

Look for every welfare queen, there are at least 20 others who need money to pay their rent and are tirelessly applying for jobs that will be to their skills and qualifications. Not wasting his and other companies time and energy at a job he/she doesn't care about and isn't productive at.

Obesity maybe a problem, education needs to be out there. But you obviously haven't been fat. You don't know how easy it is to gain weight and how hard it is to get it off. My girlfriend gained 15 pounds in 2 weeks because she had a patella dislocation playing soccer. 15 pounds in two weeks. Its going to take her months to work that off.

Yeah I know what you're going to say "Well go work out" but even when you do, most shit we eat is bad for you. Not only that, you have work, school, responsibilities that don't allow people to get in the necessary workout needed to maintain or lose weight. I think I saw somewhere that women over 25 have to work out an hour a day to maintain the weight they are at if they eat normally. An hour to just maintain? Damn. I think thats why I rarely see women in my school ever eat.

You're the problem, you don't think fat people feel like shit? They do. Alot of students of mine are overweight. I hear what students say to them, you think people like being fat? Hell no. You think people CHOOSE TO BE GAY? Yeah I would love to have my family disown me and have the threat of getting beaten to death.

At the end of the day, we are all Americans. Black, white,hispanic, gay, fat, everyone is an American. Some are doing well, some are not.

But a rising tide lifts all boats. Whats best for Americans is to help Americans.

You are someone I would love to beat to a pulp while kicking your sorry communistic ass all over the neighborhood. I hate people like you who want to take my property and give it away to people you think deserve it more than I, the one who earned it, do. You will one day have to pay for your insanity and your thievery. Phuck you and yours, libby. 88

Why don't you tell me how you really feel?

Look jackass. You are going to need help in your life. Sometimes shit won't go your way and nobody will help you, but the government will.

Thats what government is for, a social net that helps its citizens. Every developed nation has one. Get over it. Thats what separates us from others.

Look for every welfare queen, there are at least 20 others who need money to pay their rent and are tirelessly applying for jobs that will be to their skills and qualifications. Not wasting his and other companies time and energy at a job he/she doesn't care about and isn't productive at.

Obesity maybe a problem, education needs to be out there. But you obviously haven't been fat. You don't know how easy it is to gain weight and how hard it is to get it off. My girlfriend gained 15 pounds in 2 weeks because she had a patella dislocation playing soccer. 15 pounds in two weeks. Its going to take her months to work that off.

Yeah I know what you're going to say "Well go work out" but even when you do, most shit we eat is bad for you. Not only that, you have work, school, responsibilities that don't allow people to get in the necessary workout needed to maintain or lose weight. I think I saw somewhere that women over 25 have to work out an hour a day to maintain the weight they are at if they eat normally. An hour to just maintain? Damn. I think thats why I rarely see women in my school ever eat.

You're the problem, you don't think fat people feel like shit? They do. Alot of students of mine are overweight. I hear what students say to them, you think people like being fat? Hell no. You think people CHOOSE TO BE GAY? Yeah I would love to have my family disown me and have the threat of getting beaten to death.

At the end of the day, we are all Americans. Black, white,hispanic, gay, fat, everyone is an American. Some are doing well, some are not.

But a rising tide lifts all boats. Whats best for Americans is to help Americans.

I have been fat. 2 years after my football days in college were over, I was 260 lbs and very out of shape. I was disgusting. Was always tired. So, I joined a gym, dabbled in jiu-jitsu, and got my fat ass in shape, down to 190.

Not being fat is simple: Calories in vs calories out.

Your girlfriend didn't gain 15 pounds b/c of an injury. Your girlfriend gained 15 pounds because she ate far more calories than she took in. To gain 1 pound of fat, a person must consume 3500 calories MORE than they burn in 1 day. On a 2,000 calorie diet, that means eating 5,500 calories a day, for 15 days, to gain 15 pounds. You say she did that in 14 days? So, thats about right. How did she consume 5,500 calories? A Burger King double whopper w/ cheese is about 1,000 calories. She would have to eat FIVE of them in one day to do that. An average meal should be about 500 calories, about 4 meals a day, and you'll maintain weight.

You don't know jack about simple fitness. People are mostly fat due to their inability to have some discipline about how much food they shove into their mouths.

You're also wrong in saying a woman must workout an hour just to maintain a healthy weight. If a woman weighs 120, but wants to eat 3500 calories a day, and consume 2 glasses of wine a night, and have a bowl of ice cream before bed, then yeah, she'll have to workout to maintain. But if she cuts her diet to 1500 calories a day, works out 3X a week for 1 hour, and has an occassional treat, she'd be fine.

But again, that would require one to possess what liberals consider the MOST EVIL THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD: Personal accountability.

That was the quote that stood out the most. That somehow I am responsible for John Doe or anyone else for me. Yet, I'm then told I cannot be judgemental about another person's lifestyle. Well, if I'M gonna be held responsible for that person, then I better damn well be allowed to make judgement on them. For example...........

- Shaquita the welfare queen should not be able to have more kids. She won't work. Blows money on the lottery. I'm responsible for her. So...no more kids. Drug test her. And if she is driving any car valued at over $3,000, we take it, sell it, and give her 3K to buy a used car. The rest goes into the general fund.

- Bubba the redneck trailor trash should not be able to keep getting drunk every day. He's lost his job for drunkenness. And all he wants to do is watch NASCAR and shoot guns all day. He can afford ammo because I subsidize his food, housing and healthcare.

- Pedro must go back. I'm not responsible for 6 billion people, only the 300 million US citizens. Sorry Mexicans, board the bus and go home. I can only be responsible for so many people, ya know?

- FAT PEOPLE. This is the one that hits me the hardest. If I am indeed responsible for everyone else, then my mild intolerance for fat asses is now full blown hate. If you are fucking fat, I'm tired of paying for your bills. Your health bills. Your food bills. You eat more, thus causing prices to be higher. Your car burns more gas due to more weight, thus, pushing gas prices higher. You consume more healthcare, thus, cause them to go up. Mr. Obama, tell ME, the person responsible for all others, how you're gonna stop obesity. Michelle pushing carrots ain't working.

So, Mr. President, now that you've told me I am responsible for everyone else, I am demanding a few changes in the lifestyle of my fellow people that I'm responsible for. The days of tolerance and not passing judgement are over. Gay people, you spread STD's faster than others simply because you don't use protection as often. Stop being gay. Fat people, stop being disgusting fat blobs and just screwing up countless things as a result. Shaquita? No more fucking kids, get a job, line up for a drug test. Bubba? You're done, no more booze.

But wait. HOW can we control all those people's behaviors? Obviously, to share responsibility, we must pass judgement and correct it. But how can we engage in this liberal utopian shared responsibility, while also having the freedom to be Shaquita, Bubba, Pedro, fat, gay, etc, etc, etc????? You can't be held responsible for each other while at the same time enjoying the freedom to succeed or be a fuck up.

Well, we can't. Thats why left wing ideology in full bloom always turns into a regime like Cuba, USSR, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Burma, Russia, and others. Because you need an overwhelming, central force to control the behaviors of the masses in order to fairly hold them all responsible for each other.

Welcome to tyranny folks.

Are you one of the fucks who was calling abortion a black genocide?

It is a black genocide. The founder of Planned Parenthood literally stated her intent in it's founding was to "rid the world of negroes and morons". The Supreme Courts most sympathetic pro-abortion judge, Ruth Ginsberg, a liberal idol, expressed her extreme disappointment that the abortion movement didn't rid the ghettos of unwanted populations. Literally. Google both.

So.....yeah. Black genocide.

If volunteerism worked, the People would have never had reason to turn to the government.

Really. What did poor people do for the first 150 years of this country? Did the poor suddenly appear in the twentieth century?

The poor were here. Volunteerism failed. The government of the People, by the People, for the People stepped in to help,

where volunteerism failed.

Go to a country that doesn't have a social safety net, that doesn't have a compassionate government that through its ELECTED representatives chooses to alleviate the burdens of poverty.

Tell me if that is what you want America to look like.

"Volunteerism" is a synonym for "Freedom".

So, in your own words, freedom failed? Because if something isn't voluntary, then it becomes mandatory. And if things start becoming mandatory, we are no longer free.

So how left wingism has historically turned into tyrannical governments like those seen in the USSR, China, North Korea, Cuba, Burma, etc, etct????

So if I refuse to "volunteer" my income to pay for the bad decisions of others, then you feel the government must take my income by force to be given to those people?

I for one am not interested in being my brothers keeper.

If my brother makes crappy life decisions then he's on his own in my book.

The only people I feel morally resonsible to assist are those who are actually mentally or physically handicapped.

Barry can kiss my ass if he thinks I feel responsible for any of the millions of freeloaders out there.

However, if Barry and any other like minded folks want to take care of the freeloaders then they need to open the wallets and whip out the check books and make it so. Good luck.

I feel compelled to add that even if you feel morally responsible to assist someone because they're handicapped or whatever, that's not the same as feeling responsible
FOR them. You're still feeling responsible FOR yourself and your own actions about them.

The OP has it right. I cannot be responsible FOR something and someone over whom I exercise no control. It would make as much sense for me to be held responsible for acts of God like the Japanese earthquake/tsunami combo. We may be responsible TO the other members of society, but we are responsible only FOR ourselves.

I am my brother's keeper.

This is a basic Christian philosophy.

This is what Jesus teached, preached and lived.

Sadly, for liberals and their limited understanding of English, this does NOT mean we are responsible for other people. It means that we are responsible to God for OUR actions regarding other people. And sometimes, the most responsible action we can take toward other people is to let them be responsible for their own actions.

Sadly, for liberals and their limited understanding of English, this does NOT mean we are responsible for other people. It means that we are responsible to God for OUR actions regarding other people. And sometimes, the most responsible action we can take toward other people is to let them be responsible for their own actions.

You could not have said it better.

That ideal is to say that we SHOULD help each other, but shouldn't be FORCED to. If God/Jesus believed we should be forced to help each other, they wouldn't preach charity, they would just preach the need for a massive human authority that takes all people's assets to be redistributed. But there is a reason God/Jesus preached it, and that is because it is meant to be voluntary, thus creating the need to keep reminding us that it's the right thing to do.

On another note....liberals should pay attention to the studies showing conservatives are more charitable anyway. Guess we practice what they preach.

That ideal is to say that we SHOULD help each other, but shouldn't be FORCED to. If God/Jesus believed we should be forced to help each other, they wouldn't preach charity, they would just preach the need for a massive human authority that takes all people's assets to be redistributed. But there is a reason God/Jesus preached it, and that is because it is meant to be voluntary, thus creating the need to keep reminding us that it's the right thing to do.

On another note....liberals should pay attention to the studies showing conservatives are more charitable anyway. Guess we practice what they preach.

All of that is good and well if charities could cover the needs. But they can't and never could. Charities are going full force NOW even with the current welfare. History bears that out.

And since you brought Jesus into it what do you think His position is? Surely you're aware that everything you earn and own belong to God, right? And that everything you do should be done to the glory of God?

A true Christian will gladly pay his taxes and will only have praise when those taxes are used for the welfare of his fellow man. And if you like we can start a Bible lesson thread and see exactly what Jesus said of the poor and our treatment of them.

Link to Bible chapter and verse?

All of that is good and well if charities could cover the needs. But they can't and never could. Charities are going full force NOW even with the current welfare. History bears that out.

And since you brought Jesus into it what do you think His position is? Surely you're aware that everything you earn and own belong to God, right? And that everything you do should be done to the glory of God?

A true Christian will gladly pay his taxes and will only have praise when those taxes are used for the welfare of his fellow man. And if you like we can start a Bible lesson thread and see exactly what Jesus said of the poor and our treatment of them.

God also believed in "free will". Otherwise, why would judgement exist?

We can't have free will if liberals insist on making everything in life mandatory.

What liberals will never admit is this: Who bears the MOST responsibility for the elderly? The family. I don't see many suburban libtards volunteering to let granny move in with them, but they'll sure bitch about the right not paying for granny's needs.

Start a Bible thread. The simple fact that judgement exists implies that free will must also exist. Wanna start from there?

Link to Bible chapter and verse?

Judgement exists by God only because free will exists. Without free will, there can be no judgement. Thus, forced charity cannot be supported, as it does not reveal a man's true will.

But this does: RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

Guess cons are a lot more in line with God's desires than libtards when charity is concerned, huh?

We can't have free will if liberals insist on making everything in life mandatory.

What liberals will never admit is this: Who bears the MOST responsibility for the elderly? The family. I don't see many suburban libtards volunteering to let granny move in with them, but they'll sure bitch about the right not paying for granny's needs.

Start a Bible thread. The simple fact that judgement exists implies that free will must also exist. Wanna start from there?

Only a Conservative would tie in a persons Free Will to sin or not sin to charitible giving and taxation. Sorry but there's no link between them and I dare you to try and find one.

Jesus instructs us to pay our taxes but He says nothing about them beyond that. And to try and imply He does is putting words in His mouth.

Only a Conservative would tie in a persons Free Will to sin or not sin to charitible giving and taxation. Sorry but there's no link between them and I dare you to try and find one.

Jesus instructs us to pay our taxes but He says nothing about them beyond that. And to try and imply He does is putting words in His mouth.

Ever heard of "Love thy neighbor"? You'll be judged on that. If you are gonna argue "Love" and "Charity" are not linked, then you're hopeless.

God will judge you on more than just sin. He gave us free will to sin, not sin, give, not give, love, hate. Liberals can't ban and make mandatory all those things. That is against God's plan.

Oh, and just to clarify, by "Him" I'm referring to God, not Obama. And by God, I mean the Big Man in the sky, not Barack. Sorry, some liberals get that confused.

That was the quote that stood out the most. That somehow I am responsible for John Doe or anyone else for me. Yet, I'm then told I cannot be judgemental about another person's lifestyle. Well, if I'M gonna be held responsible for that person, then I better damn well be allowed to make judgement on them. For example...........

- Shaquita the welfare queen should not be able to have more kids. She won't work. Blows money on the lottery. I'm responsible for her. So...no more kids. Drug test her. And if she is driving any car valued at over $3,000, we take it, sell it, and give her 3K to buy a used car. The rest goes into the general fund.

- Bubba the redneck trailor trash should not be able to keep getting drunk every day. He's lost his job for drunkenness. And all he wants to do is watch NASCAR and shoot guns all day. He can afford ammo because I subsidize his food, housing and healthcare.

- Pedro must go back. I'm not responsible for 6 billion people, only the 300 million US citizens. Sorry Mexicans, board the bus and go home. I can only be responsible for so many people, ya know?

- FAT PEOPLE. This is the one that hits me the hardest. If I am indeed responsible for everyone else, then my mild intolerance for fat asses is now full blown hate. If you are fucking fat, I'm tired of paying for your bills. Your health bills. Your food bills. You eat more, thus causing prices to be higher. Your car burns more gas due to more weight, thus, pushing gas prices higher. You consume more healthcare, thus, cause them to go up. Mr. Obama, tell ME, the person responsible for all others, how you're gonna stop obesity. Michelle pushing carrots ain't working.

So, Mr. President, now that you've told me I am responsible for everyone else, I am demanding a few changes in the lifestyle of my fellow people that I'm responsible for. The days of tolerance and not passing judgement are over. Gay people, you spread STD's faster than others simply because you don't use protection as often. Stop being gay. Fat people, stop being disgusting fat blobs and just screwing up countless things as a result. Shaquita? No more fucking kids, get a job, line up for a drug test. Bubba? You're done, no more booze.

But wait. HOW can we control all those people's behaviors? Obviously, to share responsibility, we must pass judgement and correct it. But how can we engage in this liberal utopian shared responsibility, while also having the freedom to be Shaquita, Bubba, Pedro, fat, gay, etc, etc, etc????? You can't be held responsible for each other while at the same time enjoying the freedom to succeed or be a fuck up.

Well, we can't. Thats why left wing ideology in full bloom always turns into a regime like Cuba, USSR, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Burma, Russia, and others. Because you need an overwhelming, central force to control the behaviors of the masses in order to fairly hold them all responsible for each other.

Welcome to tyranny folks.

You are so right.

I think Obama may be slightly delusional. For some strange and bizarre reason, Obama thinks Republicans care about the middle class and the poor. Come one, this is a party that's 90% white. They go after a different minority every other week. They say they want to protect a fetus, but we all know, it's just to screw with women's rights. Besides a fetus hasn't yet turned into a feminist, gay or Muslim.

And this idea that Republicans want to help the elderly? What a hoot. The programs Republicans want to get rid of were created to help the elderly because they couldn't get health insurance. No insurance company is going to insure the elderly willingly. Why? Because they are "elderly", duh! They are not necessary in this society. Better they just die and quit costing us so much money.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to go with Republicans on this one. I think it's part of their "Christian and family values".

You mean like your hero cares so much he jacked the middle class's taxes this year? Or did he just do that to retired vets? That after two years with no cost of living allowance increase.

Grow up. You're immature, uneducated and delusional and I will NEVER quit pointing out the fallacy to your naive, partisan rantings.

He jacked the Middle Class taxes?

What he did do was extend the Bush tax cuts because Republicans were holding the unemployed hostage threatening to cut off their benefits if those tax cuts weren't extended. It happened just a few months ago. Not enough time has passed for Republicans to "rewrite history".

And you are worried about retired vets? No Republicans are worried about anyone retired. That's why they want to throw the elderly under the bus. No insurance company would insure people 70 and 80 years old. That's the reason that programs were created in the first place.

When will right wingers ever be honest. Oh wait, when they say, "fuck those people, I'm not taking care of them", they ARE being honest. Sorry. You can't really call the "truth" something else and have it still be the truth.

You do realize that Kennedy's "Rising Tide" Speech was made in response to his TAX CUTS on Americans, divorcing them from shared financial 'responsibility' to their fellow man... and the nation improved.

I have been fat. 2 years after my football days in college were over, I was 260 lbs and very out of shape. I was disgusting. Was always tired. So, I joined a gym, dabbled in jiu-jitsu, and got my fat ass in shape, down to 190.

Not being fat is simple: Calories in vs calories out.

Your girlfriend didn't gain 15 pounds b/c of an injury. Your girlfriend gained 15 pounds because she ate far more calories than she took in. To gain 1 pound of fat, a person must consume 3500 calories MORE than they burn in 1 day. On a 2,000 calorie diet, that means eating 5,500 calories a day, for 15 days, to gain 15 pounds. You say she did that in 14 days? So, thats about right. How did she consume 5,500 calories? A Burger King double whopper w/ cheese is about 1,000 calories. She would have to eat FIVE of them in one day to do that. An average meal should be about 500 calories, about 4 meals a day, and you'll maintain weight.

You don't know jack about simple fitness. People are mostly fat due to their inability to have some discipline about how much food they shove into their mouths.

You're also wrong in saying a woman must workout an hour just to maintain a healthy weight. If a woman weighs 120, but wants to eat 3500 calories a day, and consume 2 glasses of wine a night, and have a bowl of ice cream before bed, then yeah, she'll have to workout to maintain. But if she cuts her diet to 1500 calories a day, works out 3X a week for 1 hour, and has an occassional treat, she'd be fine.

But again, that would require one to possess what liberals consider the MOST EVIL THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD: Personal accountability.
Portion control is the biggest problem. That's why appetite suppressants work so damn well.

There is a huge difference between helping and enabling. Barry is buying votes, pure an simple. Remember are radio ad right after he was elected of a lady taking about how barry was going to take care of her gas and rent not that he wase the President.

Illegals go home, I don't want you here getting benefits for free that I have to pay for.

Forum List

Back