Obama: "We're OUTTA HERE!!"

obama officially sacrifices all our efforts, our national security, our national interests, and his reelection hopes to a desperate, irresponsible stunt. We cannot afford in any way to let this fool occupy such an important office one minute longer than necessary. This idiot will slink back to Chicago next year but we may well pay for his feckless irresponsibility for a long time to come.

obama officially sacrifices all our efforts, our national security, our national interests, and his reelection hopes to a desperate, irresponsible stunt. We cannot afford in any way to let this fool occupy such an important office one minute longer than necessary. This idiot will slink back to Chicago next year but we may well pay for his feckless irresponsibility for a long time to come.
Yeah.....we need more o' this.....

hp6-4-04tt.jpg

I'm sure the Iranians and the Syrians are foaming out of their mouths, waiting for January 1, 2012 to arrive.

Another waste of American lives. The leftists got their way. They've been comparing the Iraq War to the Vietnam War for YEARS now.

The ONLY viable resemblance to the Vietnam War is the way the USA is, once again, leaving a free country completely vulnerable to attack by their hostile neighbors.

I can't wait to hear what the left wingnuts have to say after hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians are slaughtered by the Iranian and Syrian invaders. They sure were quick to blame the U.S. military for being responsible for Iraqi civilian deaths, weren't they!

Last edited:
It's 2009 again?
Uhhhhhhhhhhh......maybe you hadn't heard.

We had an election, in 2008.

Obama WON!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

WHoohooo....me so haaaapppyyy!!!
We will have party in the streets of Baghdad!!!

Attachments

• $AHMADINEJAD SMILING 2.jpg
    $AHMADINEJAD SMILING 2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 61
The beauty of this is.... NATO has announced that they basically got Qaddafi (or however the hell you spell it) totally by accident.

I'm sure the Iranians and the Syrians are foaming out of their mouths, waiting for January 1, 2012 to arrive.

Another waste of American lives. The leftists got their way. They've been comparing the Iraq War to the Vietnam War for YEARS now.

The ONLY viable resemblance to the Vietnam War is the way the USA is, once again, leaving a free country completely vulnerable to attack by their hostile neighbors.

I can't wait to hear what the left wingnuts have to say after hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians are slaughtered by the Iranian and Syrian invaders. They sure were quick to blame the U.S. military for being responsible for Iraqi civilian deaths, weren't they!

Oh did you want us to die some more?

Sorry.

Actually, as pissed as I am at Obama these days, I have to acknowledge that end of 2011 is when he originally said he'd have the troops home by. If it happens, that is, for once, a campaign promise kept.

Actually, as pissed as I am at Obama these days, I have to acknowledge that end of 2011 is when he originally said he'd have the troops home by. If it happens, that is, for once, a campaign promise kept.

He wanted to keep them in but the Iraqis said no sale on the conditions requested.

The United States had expected that some of the roughly 40,000 Americans in Iraq would remain there to aid in training and security.

But the two nations were unable to reach a deal on a key issue regarding legal immunity for U.S. troops, a senior U.S. military official with direct knowledge of the discussions told CNN this month.

Last edited:
....Outta IRAQ by end-of-year 2011!!!!

:woohoo:

Stand-bye for C-SPAN LIVE!!

Live Video - C-SPAN | C-SPAN

The smart money is that he pulls them out of Iraq and redeploys them to Iran or Africa. I just dont see it as being possible that the man wont keep troops deployed in combat zones around the globe. You have to think how Obama thinks, in his mind by pulling troops from Iraq that is a promise kept, it doesn't mean that he cant turn around and redeploy them to Iran or Africa. It would be gullible to think he would bring them home for good when there are so many more unfriendly "To him" dictators left in the world to overthrow.
He is the master of double speak and treason, so expect it.

Forum List

Back