Obama: "We're Doing Things You Don't Know About!!"

I watched the interview, and Obama struck me as a man with good intentions. I don't think he understands economics.....
....A subject lost on the 'Baggers (and, their choice), as well.

Maybe we need Christine O'Donnell's input. :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMgEp4QlvQ&feature=related[/ame]

I can't disagree with you there.

Most politicians understand demographics, but they do not understand economics.

I'd say the Republican RIP-OFF ARTISTS were well-versed......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2iHksmF7m4[/ame]​

Here's our transparency; Democrats closed doors to C-Span on healthcare talks.
But Hussein, you promised talks would be open to the American public on C-Span during your campaign.

Yep it's a vast left wing conspiricy...........

To turn the right wing nutters into blathering idoits.

Looks like the plan worked to perfection........

Mr. Shaman wrote:

You can usually spot a Glenn Beck "editorial", right-off-the-bat, the way he makes an accusation & poses it as a question. It's an amateurish-tactic....but, he's doing the best he can (tryin' to tread water in the world of entertainment, where many others excel), despite his long-term history of alcohol-dependence.

You could have given him some credit, for this screed, Mudd-Butt.

Let's not bullshit ourselves, Mr. Shaman. Obama has been off his game linguistically for weeks now. Giving speeches in Spanish. "You are the enemy". "Get to the back of the bus". "It's not our fault".

C'mon....."we are doing things you know nothing about"? Seriously? I can hardly believe this is the same man as the one I was so enchanted by in 2008. Did his campaign speech writer die or something?

No, you were just enchanted by a consumate B.S. artist.... but, at the end of the day, it's still B.S. Obama is all B.S.

I never would have looked twice at Obama if Palin had not be McCain's VP. I did not change my mind until September...but I was NEVER gonna vote that ticket in.

She's c-r-a-z-y.

Bad as Obama may be, he is STILL better than McCain would have been, saddled with her.

I have a feeling there not done with the things we don't know about because I still have $5.00 in my wallet. Got to go there is someone from the government at the door.

You can usually spot a Glenn Beck "editorial", right-off-the-bat, the way he makes an accusation & poses it as a question. It's an amateurish-tactic....but, he's doing the best he can (tryin' to tread water in the world of entertainment, where many others excel), despite his long-term history of alcohol-dependence.

303.gif

Thanks for the unintended compliment. I consider Glenn Beck to be a decent writer.

All you have to do to find out if this was written by someone else is Google the heading or any part of body of my OP. You'll find that this baby is mine.
Sure it is, Mudd-Butt.

This time, it really, really, really, really is original.

:rolleyes:

Bet you didn't even take the time to check. Sitting at your keyboard and pounding out your silly accusations just makes you look impotent and desperate.

I still consider the accusation a compliment.

Mr. Shaman wrote:

You Yuppies (who'd just-recently "discovered" politics....'cause it's the present hip, trendy thing-to-do....again) really are quite tiring.

Be patient. Have faith in the free-market.

I'm sure there'll be SOME new-trend, comin'-down-the-pike, in-which you'll be able to engage.....and, give your non-committal lifestyle something that resembles substance.....until the next-distraction/trend comes-along.

I was protesting in the streets when you were in diapers, Mr. Shaman. I have voted in every election and I have worked every election cycle since 1990, including this one.

You wonder why people dismiss you when mebbe you have a point? Because you seem to be intellectually incapable of admitting Obama is not Jesus Christ Superstar and the man fucks up now and again. THIS appearance on the Daily Show was a fuck up, but apparently it'd kill you to say that.

Pavlov's dogs were about as interesting as any knee-jerker, right or left, Mr. Shaman.

Grow the fuck up.

Thanks for the support M.

Pavlov is an interesting analogy because it seems that many Obama supporters are on automatic. They're reacting in a trained manner if not an instinctual manner rather then using their minds and figuring out what's going on.

The truth about Obama and his ideology is scary as hell. So much effort was put into making somebody that specializes in stealing elections into somebody folks could admire. But it's not working like they planned. Now that his true personality and beliefs are becoming obvious to more and more people...he's losing support from every segment of America.

Last edited:
Mr. Shaman wrote:

You Yuppies (who'd just-recently "discovered" politics....'cause it's the present hip, trendy thing-to-do....again) really are quite tiring.

Be patient. Have faith in the free-market.

I'm sure there'll be SOME new-trend, comin'-down-the-pike, in-which you'll be able to engage.....and, give your non-committal lifestyle something that resembles substance.....until the next-distraction/trend comes-along.

I was protesting in the streets when you were in diapers, Mr. Shaman. I have voted in every election and I have worked every election cycle since 1990, including this one.
ooooooooooooooooooooooo.....very impressive....rookie!!

My first-ballot was cast for George McGovern....when there was something (actually) going-ON, in the streets.​

So you admit that Obama lied about the vigor that his supporters have for his agenda. There is no real emotion other then hatred in their ranks. Many who used to support him now feel they've been had by a slick politician rather then a solid well intentioned public servant.

I think they tried to spring this all on us too soon. They haven't brain-washed enough of our kids into mindlessly following him. They haven't put Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck out of business so the word is getting out. They can't defend against the truth that they use against Obama and his group so instead they try to use personal attacks to take them out. It's not working.

Progressives felt they found the right man for the job and Obama isn't it. He's an asshole that cannot pass himself off as a hero...and that is what is needed in America. A hero...someone we can admire. Someone we could trust to do what was needed regardless of how it made him look politically.

Some admire him but for the wrong reasons and others used to admire him based on a series of lies. Now they're disillusioned. So Obama can't pull it off and he's getting his clock cleaned without even having a real foe to fight. Instead he's fighting an idea that has been growing for over a year. He has no real target to discredit because he's actually fighting the America that everyone has in their hearts. The same America that Obama and his friends hate and want to destroy.

Last edited:
Yep it's a vast left wing conspiricy...........

To turn the right wing nutters into blathering idiots.

Looks like the plan worked to perfection........
Aw, c'mon.....they can't help it.

mad_bald_man.gif

They were born that way.

Last edited:
We are scared to death about what he's doing that we don't know about.

Yes, be scared, fear, worry. It can't be good being a republican. You will have to carry documents in case we stop you on the streets.

ooooooooooooooooooooooo.....very impressive....rookie!!

My first-ballot was cast for George McGovern....when there was something (actually) going-ON, in the streets.​

So you admit that Obama lied about the vigor that his supporters have for his agenda. There is no real emotion other then hatred in their ranks. Many who used to support him now feel they've been had by a slick politician rather then a solid well intentioned public servant.
....At least, that's what Porky Limbaugh says.

We are scared to death about what he's doing that we don't know about.

Yes, be scared, fear, worry. It can't be good being a republican. You will have to carry documents in case we stop you on the streets.

Yes....this is to you the change you wanted. Punish the oppressor by making them the oppressed.

That is the anger I was speaking of among the ranks.

Sorry, but Obama claimed those days were history....but he keeps reminding us that they aren't. And now so are you.

A possibility is that the secret things Obama is doing already is in our government. The framework is in place and they're waiting for the right moment to spring it on us. The structure is already law....in the Stimulus Bill and in the Health Care bill. Obscure entries that on the surface look harmless are buried in several bills that Obama has signed. This is why it took several thousand pages in these massive bills.

This is how your liberties are taken in the dead of night. They set up the structure, put it in place, and they wait for the right moment to bring it down on our heads. They control the election process. They control the banks. They control the media. They control our lives.

Get ready folks. You voted for these people. I just wish I had the money to leave before it's too late.

Mr. Shaman wrote:

Let's not bullshit ourselves, Mr. Shaman. Obama has been off his game linguistically for weeks now. Giving speeches in Spanish. "You are the enemy". "Get to the back of the bus". "It's not our fault".

C'mon....."we are doing things you know nothing about"? Seriously? I can hardly believe this is the same man as the one I was so enchanted by in 2008. Did his campaign speech writer die or something?
Here's the longer/unabridged-version (if you've got the time :rolleyes:) of.....

GROW, THE FUCK, UP!!!!!!!

And some of the reasons we don't know are?

We the people are just too stupid to understand.Obama thinks on such a higher level.
We the people would not like what he's doing.
If we did find out then he would have to explain it.....
And yes we the people are just too stupid to understand.
Only the left on this message board and Keith Olberman understand it....
I would say Chris Mathews maybe as well but Chris gets all misty eyed when Obama speaks and has a
reaction down the lower part of his body he,well at this point he doesn't care what Obama says he just likes the sound of his voice.

Forum List

Back