Obama: "We're Doing Things You Don't Know About!!"

Mr. Shaman wrote:

You Yuppies (who'd just-recently "discovered" politics....'cause it's the present hip, trendy thing-to-do....again) really are quite tiring.

Be patient. Have faith in the free-market.

I'm sure there'll be SOME new-trend, comin'-down-the-pike, in-which you'll be able to engage.....and, give your non-committal lifestyle something that resembles substance.....until the next-distraction/trend comes-along.

I was protesting in the streets when you were in diapers, Mr. Shaman. I have voted in every election and I have worked every election cycle since 1990, including this one.

You wonder why people dismiss you when mebbe you have a point? Because you seem to be intellectually incapable of admitting Obama is not Jesus Christ Superstar and the man fucks up now and again. THIS appearance on the Daily Show was a fuck up, but apparently it'd kill you to say that.

Pavlov's dogs were about as interesting as any knee-jerker, right or left, Mr. Shaman.

Grow the fuck up.

You can usually spot a Glenn Beck "editorial", right-off-the-bat, the way he makes an accusation & poses it as a question. It's an amateurish-tactic....but, he's doing the best he can (tryin' to tread water in the world of entertainment, where many others excel), despite his long-term history of alcohol-dependence.

You could have given him some credit, for this screed, Mudd-Butt.

303.gif

Thanks for the unintended compliment. I consider Glenn Beck to be a decent writer.

All you have to do to find out if this was written by someone else is Google the heading or any part of body of my OP. You'll find that this baby is mine.
Sure it is, Mudd-Butt.

This time, it really, really, really, really is original.

:rolleyes:

google is your friend, spanky.
it's his work.

Thanks for the unintended compliment. I consider Glenn Beck to be a decent writer.

All you have to do to find out if this was written by someone else is Google the heading or any part of body of my OP. You'll find that this baby is mine.
Sure it is, Mudd-Butt.

it's his work.

LOL...let Mr. Shaman think Glenn Beck ghost writes for mudwhistle if he likes. I think that is a praise-worthy connection as well. I ain't got no celebrities donating their time to me, yanno.

This from a guy who before being elected was all about transparency.We were supposed to be able to go on the internet to see how things were being done.Then it started with Cap and tax where they introduced 300+ pages at 3 AM the morning of the vote and made a stink when the GOP wanted time to read the new pages before the vote.

Yeh Obama we understand all too well you are doing stuff we don't know about.

Thanks Obama.......
It's quite possible your primary-issue is literacy....as in, deficient-of any-and-all literacy-skills.

Lil' Dumbya Bush would KILL to have as expansive a Legacy as Obama ALREADY hashttp://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation.

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

Sure it is, Mudd-Butt.

it's his work.

LOL...let Mr. Shaman think Glenn Beck ghost writes for mudwhistle if he likes. I think that is a praise-worthy connection as well. I ain't got no celebrities donating their time to me, yanno.

personally, i think beck is a fuckwit.

mudwhistle wrote a good piece. i don't often get fooled like that. :redface:

Mr. Shaman wrote:

Ah, yes....the ol' "Everbody knows..."-tactic....more-often-than-not employed by those folks who haven't-a-clue, but want to sound like they know something no-one-else does (aka conspiracy nut-jobs).

Apparently no one but Obama knows. Or did you miss mudwhistle's point completely?
I've no doubt that's the source of his preference for Hoods.

His only (other) option is surgery.

pinhead_final2.jpg

He's right.

Few of us pay much attention to the details of policy.

They're (Rep or Dem) ALWAYS doing things most of us don't know about.

Mr. Shaman wrote:

It's quite possible your primary-issue is literacy....as in, deficient-of any-and-all literacy-skills.

Lil' Dumbya Bush would KILL to have as expansive a Legacy as Obama ALREADY has.

Even assuming for argument's sake that is true, what bearing does it have on the topic of THIS thread? Is Obama so wunnerful we can no longer criticize him when he fucks up?

it's his work.

Beck is a fuckwhit and mudwhistle is a good writer, but if someone wants to think I have a national celebrity as a sock puppet, hey, I'm good with that.

Sure it is, Mudd-Butt.

Well not everyone can be as original as you.
Write a couple of one-liners, use the Align Center button, bold a few words here and there, color a few others,​
post some comical image off google, and throw in a couple smilies to boot!​
:cool:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
Mr. Shaman wrote:

You Yuppies (who'd just-recently "discovered" politics....'cause it's the present hip, trendy thing-to-do....again) really are quite tiring.

Be patient. Have faith in the free-market.

I'm sure there'll be SOME new-trend, comin'-down-the-pike, in-which you'll be able to engage.....and, give your non-committal lifestyle something that resembles substance.....until the next-distraction/trend comes-along.

I was protesting in the streets when you were in diapers, Mr. Shaman. I have voted in every election and I have worked every election cycle since 1990, including this one.
ooooooooooooooooooooooo.....very impressive....rookie!!

My first-ballot was cast for George McGovern....when there was something (actually) going-ON, in the streets.​

it's his work.

Please.

I've known Mudd-Butt for yeeeeaaaarrrrs! Chances are.....he's been thrown-out-of more forums, than most people (here) have (ever) even visited!!!!

Granted, he might (finally) have gotten outta Jr, High....but, he hasn't gotten THAT good, yet!!! :eusa_hand:

Sure it is, Mudd-Butt.

Well not everyone can be as original as you.
Write a couple of one-liners, use the Align Center button, bold a few words here and there, color a few others,​
post some comical image off google, and throw in a couple smilies to boot!​
:cool:

True,
and what do you end up with. booooooring.:lol:

Apparently, he wasn't referring to top secret military matters, because we know his administration leaks them to Wikileaks every second Thursday.

He wasn't referring to solving illegal immigration.....creating jobs......advancing GLBT people's rights......controlling the mega-banks...........protecting the environment......pretty clearly, nothing is being done about any of those issues.

Could he mean he have meant he has hidden even more time bombs in the healthcare law?

I think you may be right Maddie. Will sure be interesting to see what other little jewels are hidden that HC bill. The one nobody read.

I also think OL'BO is having trouble dealing with his loss of Messiah status.

Must be a real come down to realize everyone doesn't think your just the "GREATEST" anymore.

He's right.

Few of us pay much attention to the details of policy.

They're (Rep or Dem) ALWAYS doing things most of us don't know about.
....Not-to-mention, things that never HAPPENED.

Then, again.....we've always got BUSHCO's Iraq War Hu$tle.....​

"Several recently declassified documents compiled herehttp://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/index.htm, dating mostly from the first year of the Bush administration, provide new insights into the lead-up to the war. One in particular, comprised of notes used by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld in late November 2001 during his first face-to-face meeting with Gen. Tommy Franks after sending him the order to start planning seriously for combat, demonstrates again -- as so much reporting has done -- the influence of the long neoconservative campaign against Saddam Hussein as a primary factor driving George Bush’s Iraq policy.

Other documents reflect the high level of attention paid to Iraq well before the 9/11 attacks, as well as some of the problems that the administration faced as it began strategizing seriously for war – how to justify an unprovoked attack given the dearth of any real evidence that Iraq was a threat to the U.S., how to win over partners that would be willing to join in the U.S. invasion, how to generate positive spin to sell the administration’s controversial choices?"

Mr. Shaman wrote:

Lil' Dumbya Bush would KILL to have as expansive a Legacy as Obama ALREADY has.

Even assuming for argument's sake that is true, what bearing does it have on the topic of THIS thread?
You mean, besides the fact most of Obama's critics are TOO DAMNED IGNORANT to (even) RESEARCH the things he's accomplished, to-date??!!! :eusa_eh:

How would his critics even be expected to know what he's doing....when most-of-'em have their Hoods on, BACKWARDS??!!! :eusa_eh:

Obama's critics are ignorant (of what's going-on), by choice!

They LONG for the day's o' being lied-to (like Lil' Dumbya did), so they can ALWAYS fall-back on the excuse....

"WHAT COULD WE DO??!! WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING-ON!!!!!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBDCQ4cPx0[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7xyd_IRgGs&feature=related[/ame]​

Last edited:
Apparently, he wasn't referring to top secret military matters, because we know his administration leaks them to Wikileaks every second Thursday.

He wasn't referring to solving illegal immigration.....creating jobs......advancing GLBT people's rights......controlling the mega-banks...........protecting the environment......pretty clearly, nothing is being done about any of those issues.

Could he mean he have meant he has hidden even more time bombs in the healthcare law?

I think you may be right Maddie. Will sure be interesting to see what other little jewels are hidden that HC bill. The one nobody read.
Here's YOUR OPPORTUNITY....

....unless you PREFER to be one, more ignorant Teabagger.​

I'm not a tea bagger, you twitterpatted dolt. I voted for Obama......what I seem to have gotten instead is ObamaLite. My *hope* is almost all gone and the only *change* I see is things suck even more than they did in 2008.

I'm disappointed, not racist, not stupid, not young, not someone you should be pissing at, but hey.......

.......use a few more center justified colored words and mebbe my posts will disappear with the rest of your ability to FUCKING PAY ATTENTION.

Forum List

Back