Obama:Welcome Back To The Carter Years

Wait, are you saying we should hjave fought against the rebels, and FOR Ghadafi?

Wow.

Grow up for God's sake. I'm so tired of idiots getting on this board trying to pretend that everything is all or nothing. It was being said by many at the time that we were just dropping bombs in Libya that we needed to make sure that we knew who we were supporting. We needed to know who was going to be in charge, but Obama didn't seem to care. Just like Carter supporting deposing the Shaw of Iran not knowing who the opposition was. How did that turn out?

Obama simply has gone with the flow in his foreign policy dealings and hasn't led at all.

This is your insight into what happened into Lybia, and you're telling me to grow up? :lol:

Ask Obama.. He'll tell you that he was "leading from behind". He hasn't had a damned clue as to what to do during the "Arab Spring". Right now, Russia has told us to mind our own business in Syria and that's exactly what we seem to be doing.

Tell me please..who was it that Obama said we were helping to take power in Libya? Was it the Libyan security forces that we just heard on the news, told the attackers which building they could find the Americans in? Was that who we put in charge?

Grow up for God's sake. I'm so tired of idiots getting on this board trying to pretend that everything is all or nothing. It was being said by many at the time that we were just dropping bombs in Libya that we needed to make sure that we knew who we were supporting. We needed to know who was going to be in charge, but Obama didn't seem to care. Just like Carter supporting deposing the Shaw of Iran not knowing who the opposition was. How did that turn out?

Obama simply has gone with the flow in his foreign policy dealings and hasn't led at all.

This is your insight into what happened into Lybia, and you're telling me to grow up? :lol:

Ask Obama.. He'll tell you that he was "leading from behind". He hasn't had a damned clue as to what to do during the "Arab Spring". Right now, Russia has told us to mind our own business in Syria and that's exactly what we seem to be doing.

Tell me please..who was it that Obama said we were helping to take power in Libya? Was it the Libyan security forces that we just heard on the news, told the attackers which building they could find the Americans in? Was that who we put in charge?

oh wow, what news were you watching? The Government of Lybia already condemned the attacks.

Just shut up dude, seriously.

Your only dog in this fight is that you want it soooo000 bad to be partisan and reflect badly on this or that person.

You know who informs Obama on how to proceed? His top Military Advisors. The Brass. You're calling him retarded, you're calling them retarded. You're the one who needs to grow the fuck up and stop taking very serious acts of killing and violence as another day, another opportunity to "hate on teh all evil and stoo0pit liberals."

Grow up? Heh.

Lousy economy. high gas prices and U,S, citizens not safe in the world. :(

Four dead Americans, our flag deposed and a weak kneed statement from Obama.:mad:

Tell us, specifically, what the US should do. Right now, in response to this incident.

Every thread liberals are asking for advice for the Amatuer-In-Chief who was absent for over 24 hours while America was being attacked on foreign land.. while Americans died.. this is their lines, their propaganda- their plot.. THEY FUCKED UP BADLY.. The national disgrace this President is and has become just catapulted by leaps and bounds. Liberals cannot be trusted with the economy, liberals cannot be trusted with the safety of our nation and her citizens. Their first reaction is to apologize to our enemy- even as Americans die.

Again, tell us, specifically, what the US should do. Should have done. Tell us anything of substance.

We already know you have an irrational hatred of Obama. No one disputes that; you don't have to remind us.

Just tell us something of value.

When exactly did the 9/11 pilots enter the US and train? When exactly were the plans for 9/11 made? oh yes, during the Clinton presidency.

LMAO!!!

One training station in Wisconsin advised the Bush administration that one Muslim was learning to fly the big jets in a simulator and he wasn't interested in taking off or landing...just wanted to know how to fly the thing. DUUUUUUHH

We're not chatting about 9/11/01

Obama owns the deaths of these people. We're talking the slaughter of American civilians on 9/11/12.

Deal with it.

lol....in your dreams

When exactly did the 9/11 pilots enter the US and train? When exactly were the plans for 9/11 made? oh yes, during the Clinton presidency.

LMAO!!!

One training station in Wisconsin advised the Bush administration that one Muslim was learning to fly the big jets in a simulator and he wasn't interested in taking off or landing...just wanted to know how to fly the thing. DUUUUUUHH

We're not chatting about 9/11/01

Obama owns the deaths of these people. We're talking the slaughter of American civilians on 9/11/12.

Deal with it.

lol

889720-001.jpg

George-Bush-September-11-006.jpg

Last edited:

oh wow, what news were you watching? The Government of Lybia already condemned the attacks.

Your only dog in this fight is that you want it soooo000 bad to be partisan and reflect badly on this or that person.

You know who informs Obama on how to proceed? His top Military Advisors. The Brass. You're calling him retarded, you're calling them retarded. You're the one who needs to grow the fuck up and stop taking very serious acts of killing and violence as another day, another opportunity to "hate on teh all evil and stoo0pit liberals."

Grow up? Heh.

I'm not saying that there is a connection or that attending would have prevented this but when people read this:...

White House Admits Obama Skips Most Intelligence Briefings

...they make a connection that flames their anger against Obama that much more.

4 Americans dead in the ME suddenly becomes the symbol of Obama's policy failures in the region,

and that symbol is put forward by the same people who to this day defend the disastrous Bush policy that got more than 4 thousand Americans killed.

What a douche bag statement! Anyone with a lick of sense would have known that to depose Ghaddafi and Mubarak was asking for a disaster in the region.

Oh pardon me. Not just any disaster. A disaster that would unleash radical Islam. And here's what you get.

Also Obama has managed to (using your words for Bush) "got more dead" US servicemen in Afghanistan than Bush.

Dems have given us "Carter II".

I said at the time we should not involve ourselves in Libya AT ALL. That was when the warmonger rightwing was complaining that the president wasn't doing enough.

Grow up? Heh.

Where was Obama's congressional approval for military action in Libya? Because without that, he went in there without We The People.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
4 Americans dead in the ME suddenly becomes the symbol of Obama's policy failures in the region,

and that symbol is put forward by the same people who to this day defend the disastrous Bush policy that got more than 4 thousand Americans killed.

What a douche bag statement! Anyone with a lick of sense would have known that to depose Ghaddafi and Mubarak was asking for a disaster in the region.

Oh pardon me. Not just any disaster. A disaster that would unleash radical Islam. And here's what you get.

Also Obama has managed to (using your words for Bush) "got more dead" US servicemen in Afghanistan than Bush.

I said at the time we should not involve ourselves in Libya AT ALL. That was when the warmonger rightwing was complaining that the president wasn't doing enough.

What "rightwingers" were urging that we go into Libya?

Grow up? Heh.

No, We recently found out that it is Valerie Jarrett that tells Obama how to proceed. And I didn't say retarded.that's your word, I said clueless and that is exactly how Obama has appeared. He started dropping bombs in Libya with no knowledge of who would end up in charge. Face it, Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

Grow up? Heh.

Where was Obama's congressional approval for military action in Libya? Because without that, he went in there without We The People.

Absolutely correctomundo.

No, that would be Clinton. He let bin laden go TWICE.

You aren't aware that 4000 Americans were murdered by GW Bush in Iraq? Are you braindead?

You aren't aware that 4000 Americans were murdered by GW Bush in Iraq? Are you braindead?

You are completely idiotic.

Grow up? Heh.

:lol:

Look in the mirror you partisan hack. If you can't wrap your brain around Obama giving the Muslim Brotherhood the Middle East on a silver platter and said actions resulting in dire consequences for the security of Americans in the ME you are a fool.

And look what you are making up. Who's calling them retarded? You are making things up. You are projecting.

Is it the cramps? Take some midol and come back when you can debate honestly.

No, they weren't. Radical islam murdered them.

Grow up? Heh.

Look in the mirror you partisan hack. If you can't wrap your brain around Obama giving the Muslim Brotherhood the Middle East on a silver platter and said actions resulting in dire consequences for the security of Americans in the ME you are a fool.

And look what you are making up. Who's calling them retarded? You are making things up. You are projecting.

^ Comical.

What "rightwingers" were urging that we go into Libya?

The ones who attacked Obama for things like 'moving too slowly' or 'leading from behind', or for deferring to European countries etc., etc., etc.

Didn't you follow the news back then? Is this a new hobby for you?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? :wtf: Honestly. That was YOUR ambassador, appointed by YOUR dipshit president in a country which HE unilaterally chose to engage in military action. You should be PISSED that he's dead at the hands of murderers and his body dragged through the streets. But all you can come up with is pathetic deflections.

Grow up? Heh.

The entire liberal argument be it economics or this Nation's security relies on lies, distortions, and propaganda. They own this CLUSTERFUCK , TOTALLY. Obama backstabbed Mubarak, a US ally and helped to place, support, invite to the WH, and now fund- The Islamic Muslim Brotherhood, when at the same time he trashed our neighbor Israel with one insult after another. He went in to Libya WITHOUT a declaration of war and approval by Congress. His merry band of nitwits sat silently, in fact praised him as we watched this Appeasement Administration double down on cowering to the enemy.

Forum List

Back