Obama:Welcome Back To The Carter Years

4 Americans dead in the ME suddenly becomes the symbol of Obama's policy failures in the region,

and that symbol is put forward by the same people who to this day defend the disastrous Bush policy that got more than 4 thousand Americans killed.

What a douche bag statement! Anyone with a lick of sense would have known that to depose Ghaddafi and Mubarak was asking for a disaster in the region.

Oh pardon me. Not just any disaster. A disaster that would unleash radical Islam. And here's what you get.

Also Obama has managed to (using your words for Bush) "got more dead" US servicemen in Afghanistan than Bush.

Dems have given us "Carter II".

Wait, are you saying we should hjave fought against the rebels, and FOR Ghadafi?

Wow.

Tell us, specifically, what the US should do. Right now, in response to this incident.

Every thread liberals are asking for advice for the Amatuer-In-Chief who was absent for over 24 hours while America was being attacked on foreign land.. while Americans died.. this is their lines, their propaganda- their plot.. THEY FUCKED UP BADLY.. The national disgrace this President is and has become just catapulted by leaps and bounds. Liberals cannot be trusted with the economy, liberals cannot be trusted with the safety of our nation and her citizens. Their first reaction is to apologize to our enemy- even as Americans die.

LMAO!! I'm surprised you forgot 9-11 this being the 11th anniversary and all. The Bush administration had been alerted, forewarned, cautioned, told that Arabs were training on flying big passenger jets, that Bin Laden had declared a major event in the United States, etc. and his deer in the headlights ass was in an elementary school reading to six year olds when the biggest war event in the nations history took place. Then his chickenshit ass couldn't even be found to give a kill order for at least two of the highjacked flights.

Bush was and is the dumbest president this nation has ever had to endure...bar none.

Deerinheadlights_1.jpg

George-Bush-September-11-006.jpg

When exactly did the 9/11 pilots enter the US and train? When exactly were the plans for 9/11 made? oh yes, during the Clinton presidency.

9/11 deserves no blame placed other than on the scumbags who carried it out, and the scumbags who helped plan it. Blaming Bush or Clinton is unrealistic.

Now the rebels are parading the corpse.

Aye carumba.

Should we run in there willy nilly, or should we have a measured, intelligent response? Be real, you people sitting on the sidelines using foreign affairs against the person who's actually debriefed on the ENTIRE scope of the situation, while you remain personally in the dark about MANY aspects of the situation, are just being typical foolish partisans, and you're only here on this website to get your fixins of partisan bullshit regardless, to both read it and sithe or spew it and congratulate yourself.

I know one thing you don't do when Muslims are attacking your embassies. You don't issue an apology and grovel.

Big freaking mistake.

egypt-embassy-e1347397870401.jpg

Now the rebels are parading the corpse.

Aye carumba.

Should we run in there willy nilly, or should we have a measured, intelligent response? Be real, you people sitting on the sidelines using foreign affairs against the person who's actually debriefed on the ENTIRE scope of the situation, while you remain personally in the dark about MANY aspects of the situation, are just being typical foolish partisans, and you're only here on this website to get your fixins of partisan bullshit regardless, to both read it and sithe or spew it and congratulate yourself.

I know one thing you don't do when Muslims are attacking your embassies. You don't issue an apology and grovel.

Big freaking mistake.

This was released before the attack, in response to the movie. Try honesty when discussing matters of actual life and death, huh?

4 Americans dead in the ME suddenly becomes the symbol of Obama's policy failures in the region,

and that symbol is put forward by the same people who to this day defend the disastrous Bush policy that got more than 4 thousand Americans killed.

No, that would be Clinton. He let bin laden go TWICE.

Not only that, but he cut defense half a trillion dollars over his 8 years, while suffering more terrorist attacks against the US than all US Presidents in history combined. Like most idiot liberal Dumbocrats, he was completley negligent in his national security duties.

Every thread liberals are asking for advice for the Amatuer-In-Chief who was absent for over 24 hours while America was being attacked on foreign land.. while Americans died.. this is their lines, their propaganda- their plot.. THEY FUCKED UP BADLY.. The national disgrace this President is and has become just catapulted by leaps and bounds. Liberals cannot be trusted with the economy, liberals cannot be trusted with the safety of our nation and her citizens. Their first reaction is to apologize to our enemy- even as Americans die.

LMAO!! I'm surprised you forgot 9-11 this being the 11th anniversary and all. The Bush administration had been alerted, forewarned, cautioned, told that Arabs were training on flying big passenger jets, that Bin Laden had declared a major event in the United States, etc. and his deer in the headlights ass was in an elementary school reading to six year olds when the biggest war event in the nations history took place. Then his chickenshit ass couldn't even be found to give a kill order for at least two of the highjacked flights.

Bush was and is the dumbest president this nation has ever had to endure...bar none.

Deerinheadlights_1.jpg

When exactly did the 9/11 pilots enter the US and train? When exactly were the plans for 9/11 made? oh yes, during the Clinton presidency.

LMAO!!!

One training station in Wisconsin advised the Bush administration that one Muslim was learning to fly the big jets in a simulator and he wasn't interested in taking off or landing...just wanted to know how to fly the thing. DUUUUUUHH

Last edited:

I know one thing you don't do when radical Muslims are attacking your embassies. You don't issue an apology and grovel.

Big freaking mistake.

This was released before the attack, in response to the movie. Try honesty when discussing matters of actual life and death, huh?

You better check your data jack.

I'm looking at a google list showing the radical Islamists attacking and demanding an apology.

Egypt protesters torch US embassy flag, demand apology for anti-Islam film
Angry demonstrators climb US embassy walls, torch American flag to protest anti-Islam film by US-based Coptic group; Muslim Brotherhood urges demonstrators to maintain protest's peaceful nature

Egypt protesters torch US embassy flag, demand apology for anti-Islam film - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

Now to make matters worse I'm seeing that the WH is claiming it did not authorize the apology.

Here ya go sparky.

Google

I know one thing you don't do when radical Muslims are attacking your embassies. You don't issue an apology and grovel.

Big freaking mistake.

I'm looking at a google list showing the radical Islamists attacking and demanding an apology.

Angry demonstrators climb US embassy walls, torch American flag to protest anti-Islam film by US-based Coptic group; Muslim Brotherhood urges demonstrators to maintain protest's peaceful nature

Egypt protesters torch US embassy flag, demand apology for anti-Islam film - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

Now to make matters worse I'm seeing that the WH is claiming it did not authorize the apology.

Here ya go sparky.

Google

My facts are checked.

The apology was before the attack, but during the protest. That is a fact.

Deerinheadlights_1.jpg

LMAO!!!

One training station in Wisconsin advised the Bush administration that one Muslim was learning to fly the big jets in a simulator and he wasn't interested in taking off or landing...just wanted to know how to fly the thing. DUUUUUUHH

We're not chatting about 9/11/01

Obama owns the deaths of these people. We're talking the slaughter of American civilians on 9/11/12.

Deal with it.

Big freaking mistake.

Which is glaring evidence of how the appeasement strategy of the idiot liberal Dumbocrat is an epic failure. You apologize before the movie in a pre-emptive strike and all you've done is show the enemy you are weak and scared. Great move liberals - caused the deaths of more people (just like you do everytime with your irrational and asinine anti-gun laws). Whole lot of blood on your hands - hope you're happy.

Big freaking mistake.

Which is glaring evidence of how the appeasement strategy of the idiot liberal Dumbocrat is an epic failure. You apologize before the movie in a pre-emptive strike and all you've done is show the enemy you are weak and scared. Great move liberals - caused the deaths of more people (just like you do everytime with your irrational and asinine anti-gun laws). Whole lot of blood on your hands - hope you're happy.

So now the apology caused the deaths?

How irrational does partisanship make a person?

What a douche bag statement! Anyone with a lick of sense would have known that to depose Ghaddafi and Mubarak was asking for a disaster in the region.

Oh pardon me. Not just any disaster. A disaster that would unleash radical Islam. And here's what you get.

Also Obama has managed to (using your words for Bush) "got more dead" US servicemen in Afghanistan than Bush.

Wait, are you saying we should hjave fought against the rebels, and FOR Ghadafi?

Wow.

Grow up for God's sake. I'm so tired of idiots getting on this board trying to pretend that everything is all or nothing. It was being said by many at the time that we were just dropping bombs in Libya that we needed to make sure that we knew who we were supporting. We needed to know who was going to be in charge, but Obama didn't seem to care. Just like Carter supporting deposing the Shaw of Iran not knowing who the opposition was. How did that turn out?

Obama simply has gone with the flow in his foreign policy dealings and hasn't led at all.

LMAO!! I'm surprised you forgot that the entire 9/11 operation (the funding, the recruiting, the training, the planning) occured under Bill Clinton. He was warned in National Security briefings, he was warned during the first WTC attack. He was warned during the embassy bombing in Tanzania. He was warned during the embassy bombing in Kenya. He was warned during the USS Cole bombing in Yemen. And what was his response to this? He cut defense half a trillion dollars over 8 years. Perhaps he was too busy cheating on his wife, chasing tail, and getting blowjobs in the oval office to worry about a little thing like National Security.

LMAO!!!

We're not chatting about 9/11/01

Obama owns the deaths of these people. We're talking the slaughter of American civilians on 9/11/12.

Deal with it.

It ain't gonna work.

Wow.

Grow up for God's sake. I'm so tired of idiots getting on this board trying to pretend that everything is all or nothing. It was being said by many at the time that we were just dropping bombs in Libya that we needed to make sure that we knew who we were supporting. We needed to know who was going to be in charge, but Obama didn't seem to care. Just like Carter supporting deposing the Shaw of Iran not knowing who the opposition was. How did that turn out?

Obama simply has gone with the flow in his foreign policy dealings and hasn't led at all.

This is your insight into what happened into Lybia, and you're telling me to grow up? :lol:

Many of us knew that Obama would be the second term of Jimmy Carter. But we really weren't expecting it to be this bad.

But look at the alternative: Bush's 3rd term if we elect Romney.

We're really screwed.

You know, I'm just tired of hearing this same damned nonsense. Bush and Romney are not the same. It's a meme put out by the MSM that people like you have bought in to. I'm willing to bet that people who spout this have done little to no research on Mitt Romney and his policies.

Here ya go sparky.

Google

My facts are checked.

They didn't protest in Libya. They attacked with grenade launchers. It was an attack plain and simple. And if you don't think that these incidents were linked you're a fool.

What part of that don't you get? It was never a protest in Libya.

83f990e9-660f-4d29-b307-333a9c4eba9c-620.jpeg

Here ya go sparky.

Google

My facts are checked.

They didn't protest in Libya. They attacked with grenade launchers. It was an attack plain and simple. And if you don't think that these incidents were linked you're a fool.

What part of that don't you get? It was never a protest in Libya.

83f990e9-660f-4d29-b307-333a9c4eba9c-620.jpeg

You probably should have listened to the Secretary of State just now speak on the issue. You know, an adult.

Forum List

Back